• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Their roster is about even with the Dolphins. Their salary cap situation might be better. With regressions couple of Dolphin contracts will become albatrosses.
I agree with the salary situation but your roster is a whole lot more madden ready. You have good pieces on the OLine, I have 1. Your Dline is one of the best, and your secondary is above average while all I have on D is Josh Norman...

And I'm kind of terrified to look up how many draft picks I have.

brentech

Both sides of the line for the Packers is a hot mess for Madden now. Defensive line has always been a joke for them. Thought I was going to have at least one season with good guard play while I built someone up.
tears.gif

The Almost Final league roster:
AFC East -
Bills - LJ
Pats - TLBB
Jets - Ferny
Dolphins - bowser

AFC North -
Browns - scottsullivan
Ravens - Cola
Steelers - DietRob
Bengals - Splat

AFC South -
Colts - Luke
Texans - Smokey
Jags - Greg
Titans - eznark

AFC West -
Raiders - phee
Broncos - rinse
Chiefs - Crimson
Chargers - Nightz

NFC East -
Eagles - CB
Giants - AT vs. Wellington
Cowboys - Somnia
Redskins - drizzler

NFC North -
Packers - Brent
Vikings - Loser of AT vs. Wellington
Lions - Trasher
Bears - Bird

NFC South -
Bucs - DM
Saints - Lonestar
Falcons - DCX
Panthers - Az

NFC West
49ers - FMT
Cards - Jabee
Rams - bread
Seahawks - purple cheeto

REMINDER: THE LEAGUE STARTS ON SEPT 9TH

translation: Me and LJ are better than CB and AT or Wellington!

lol no, CB kicks my ass everytime I play him.

I just don't want to have to deal with 4 of my 16 games being people I know will kick my ass everytime I play them, and having my playoff spot be a direct competition with H2H

And sorry Ferny, I don't think I've ever played you, so I don't know if I should be scared of you yet!

Anyhow, now that I know my roster, its time to look at the numbers, crunch some stats, and get some trade requests prepped!

I just don't want to have to deal with 4 of my 16 games being people I know will kick my ass everytime I play them, and having my playoff spot be a direct competition with H2H

And sorry Ferny, I don't think I've ever played you, so I don't know if I should be scared of you yet!

Anyhow, now that I know my roster, its time to look at the numbers, crunch some stats, and get some trade requests prepped!

consider all of your trade requests preemptively denied

DJ Bowser

I just don't want to have to deal with 4 of my 16 games being people I know will kick my ass everytime I play them, and having my playoff spot be a direct competition with H2h
You and I are 1-1 if I recall and that was when I had the superior team.

Yours is better this year. I'm basically expecting a seasonal split with both of you guys. Not gonna be a fun division.

And Ferny might right Fitzmagic to the playoffs too!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I just got destroyed by the same nano blitz an entire game. I thought I read EA put in a stutter step animation? Guess cheesers will always find a way to cheese.

Solo queueing in OW is almost better than 6 manning this season. The skill level is so high in 6 mans right now.

I just looked at 49ers roster and suddenly don't feel so bad about the Skins.

I really need a C though...

I was going to sub in Bruce Irvin a lot at LE but now that I know my starting LE's name is Jihad, he's playing every snap.

LJ11

I know you guys hate MUT, but check this out, particular emphasis on the Battle Abilities.

http://www.muthead.com/news/863-chemistry-abilities-and-milestone-collectibles

This is hilarious, why does anyone play anything but MUT at this point? So we have to hit the random stupid buttons to break tackles, but if you play MUT and have the Battle Ability on a card you no longer have to deal with playing the QTE game, you just press X. LOL Same shit with the QBs, they put a limit on hot routes, but take them out for MUT.

Top Bottom