• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

I know this sounds odd coming from me but let's just be patient with it. The extra day or two will be worth it. I personally don't give a fuck about the end of my roster but like FMT mentioned, the CPU can pull off all kinds of weird shit.

With that being said sign into your god damn teams as soon as possible!
FMT I will be around all day Friday, I think you will be too, but just in case you needed someone to get a head start. I think I can give you full commissioner control once it's set up anyhow if that's what we do.

Nightz

The weather in SD has been great this week, 70s the past few days. Can't wait to go back to the 90 degree weather in the east coast. /s

Edit: I won't be signing in to the league until Saturday night, FYI.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The weather in SD has been great this week, 70s the past few days. Can't wait to go back to the 90 degree weather in the east coast. /s

Edit: I won't be signing in to the league until Saturday night, FYI.

RG0BS1U.gif

brentech

Just a heads up, as was last year, there just won't be enough time to get every single player on the 53 created, but I will get close!
|
Phillyhoops76 ‏@phillyhoops76 7h7 hours ago
@Equipment_Guru people do your job on operation sports in like a 48 hour timespan come on dude
|
Shooter McGavin ‏@Equipment_Guru 7h7 hours ago
@phillyhoops76 there are 300 columns to fill out in the db, not 20 something things to fill out like in game, literally not even similar

rinse82

hdr+4k talk got me back into looking at TVs...

I need OLED but I'm thinking ...Samsung Ks8000. 20.9 ms input lag in game mode and 22.6ms with HDR enables with game mode (from rtings.com). They must've just added that in because for a while a lot of testing showed that game mode + hdr was terrible for input lag.

The 65" KS8000 is only $1,800 at Best Buy :eek:

Gonna look over lunch, but a heads up if anybody is looking for a 4k set with extremely good gaming performance.

edge lit?

Nah, Vizio P Series =)

ok but he doesn't need to create EVERY player in the game. this feels like he didn't do shit until tonight when he remembered it was due tomorrow. and that shit will get uploaded like at 5 pm pst.

tiburon could probably pay a couple jokers on operation sports to do the update and it would've been updated overnight

Ferny

Thats some real cry me a river shit.

ok but he doesn't need to create EVERY player in the game. this feels like he didn't do shit until tonight when he remembered it was due tomorrow. and that shit will get uploaded like at 5 pm pst.

tiburon could probably pay a couple jokers on operation sports to do the update and it would've been updated overnight

As someone that works with databases everyday, sometimes even doing one single change can fuck up the entire thing. I don't envy them in the slightest.

brentech

Yeah, total copout. Can't wait to find dout who's team gets hung over this shit

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The rosters on the shipped game wernt even current. They were atleast a few weeks back and there have been no updates in the preseason. So they've had a month + to work on these things.

If its more complicated than it seems, they need to hire a bigger team to get it done quicker. I doubt EA is going to be hurting for money to put a few more guys on the roster team.

brentech

The rosters on the shipped game wernt even current. They were atleast a few weeks back and there have been no updates in the preseason. So they've had a month + to work on these things.

If its more complicated than it seems, they need to hire a bigger team to get it done quicker. I doubt EA is going to be hurting for money to put a few more guys on the roster team.

but...but Donnie is coming back.
troll.gif

brentech

Saw on reddit he was returning to Madden, but looking it up now, it's under a different role

"Donny Moore ‏@Donny_Moore Sep 6
.@ryuryu2949 Thanks!!

Working in the competitive gaming division, so stoked! Making sure Madden is fair & fun, first and foremost."

Somnia

Saw on reddit he was returning to Madden, but looking it up now, it's under a different role

"Donny Moore ‏@Donny_Moore Sep 6
.@ryuryu2949 Thanks!!

Working in the competitive gaming division, so stoked! Making sure Madden is fair & fun, first and foremost."

Sounds like he's joining Peter Moore with the esports division.

Top Bottom