• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Smokey

5618414591.png

And it's unlimited

#blessed

I'm definitely nerd enough where if I moved somewhere I would make damn sure I never had some data cap trash

What's with the shit upload bro

Bread

Banned
I get like 150/50 with Cox, too bad the wifi drops so much that I have to keep everything wired. They can't even fix it, it's probably the old ass building I'm in.

brentech

Found out the baby really loves the car seat. Before we could only quiet her by holding, now she happily sleeps in the seat. (finally in my office screwing around with some shit)

What's with the shit upload bro

5618693840.png

Got hit in your crossfire.
tears.gif

And I have the worst cap of everyone.
cry.gif
charm_cry.gif
cry.gif

Found out the baby really loves the car seat. Before we could only quiet her by holding, now she happily sleeps in the seat. (finally in my office screwing around with some shit)

5618693840.png

Got hit in your crossfire.
tears.gif

And I have the worst cap of everyone.
cry.gif
charm_cry.gif
cry.gif

My daughter goes to sleep almost instantly when riding in the car

LJ11

Another Somnia flip flop!

I'm definitely getting the itch to replace my TV. Trying to decide if I want to wait for OLED 2017 or go with a 65"/75" non OLED.

My head says to wait for CES 2017, but I'm thirsty af

Stay strong dude, you know OLED is worth it, just fucking wait. No half measures.

I'm waiting for to see what Panny does.

brentech

Still have a 2012 55" LG, but don't think I'll replace it until we build a new house.
I actually didn't play Madden on it last year, and now I don't play anything on it. Everything I play is now on a 24" monitor in my office.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I feel like there have been diminishing returns on alot of technology since 2010 or so. Alot of Blast Processing-esque terms out there.

Yup, I still love my plasma from 2009. I have to think OLED is the only thing that will get me to upgrade at this point and that's still way too expensive to justify buying when my TV still looks good.

in my other room i have a samsung from 2006 and it's actually not bad even after all these years but it is only 720p. i just have my 360 and ps3 hooked up to it.

in other news:

1473444020-media.jpg

CB3

Bryan Wiedey ‏@pastapadre 2m2 minutes ago
Movers of note in Madden NFL 17 roster update due out today: (Prescott +3 to 74), Mack (+3 to 97), Collins (+4 to 92), Siemian (+9 to 70)

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Hey do you guys know if I have to have Sunday Ticket through direct tv to stream the Bengals game on Sunday? Or can I just use my direct tv login and watch it

CB3

Bryan Wiedey ‏@pastapadre 3m3 minutes ago
With the Madden roster update the Eagles don't receive the draft picks for Franchise. They still won't have a first rounder in year 2

Well atleast thats an easy fix.

GG EA.

Hey do you guys know if I have to have Sunday Ticket through direct tv to stream the Bengals game on Sunday? Or can I just use my direct tv login and watch it

I think they always give week 1 for free.

Ugh my TEs both got downgrades, and my LT got a downgrade. My RT got an upgrade and they didn't accurately update the roster to include my FB. Lame.

Bryan Wiedey ‏@pastapadre 3m3 minutes ago
With the Madden roster update the Eagles don't receive the draft picks for Franchise. They still won't have a first rounder in year 2

Well atleast thats an easy fix.

GG EA.

lol they can't get the easiest shit right!

i'm headed on now to update and do some tests. i'll let you guys know when the league is up.

the tests i'm doing is to see if there is any feasible way we can skip preseason

www.twitch.tv/frenchmovietheme

DietRob

I think they always give week 1 for free.

Ugh my TEs both got downgrades, and my LT got a downgrade. My RT got an upgrade and they didn't accurately update the roster to include my FB. Lame.

Thanks man. So even though I'm in Cincinnati media market I would have to have Sunday ticket to watch online after week 1?

Thanks man. So even though I'm in Cincinnati media market I would have to have Sunday ticket to watch online after week 1?

That I don't know. If it's anything like baseball you are probably blacked out from watching local teams online but maybe the NFL is different.

DietRob

That I don't know. If it's anything like baseball you are probably blacked out from watching local teams online but maybe the NFL is different.

Im not sure they allow you to stream your own market.

It wouldnt allow me to watch Patriot games at school after i bought a season pass

Well that sucks. I work at my wife's shop on Sundays so I guess I'm going to have a bring a TV and antenna into the place.

LEAGUE IS UP:

NAME: NEOGAFFE1
pw: jgar

a few things:

1. we have to start in the pre-season because otherwise the CPU does all these signings. PLEASE POST WHEN YOU ARE SIGNED IN AND HAVE COMPLETED YOUR PRACTICE SQUAD OR WHATEVER. GET YOUR PLAYERS DOWN TO 53 AND ALSO MAKE YOUR SETTINGS SO CPU ASSISTANCE IS TURNED OFF!

2. DO NOT MAKE ANY TYPE OF EDITS TO ANY OF YOUR PLAYERS. NOT EVEN IF ITS JUST A JERSEY NUMBER OR HELMET. IF I SEE ANY PLAYERS HAVE BEEN EDITED THAT PLAYER IS GETTING SUSPENDED.

3. Once everyone is signed in we can proceed to the regular season.

4. DO NOT SIGN ANY FA'S YET

5. YOU CAN USE WHOEVER YOU WANT AS COACH. CREATE ONE OR USE STOCK COACH, I DON'T CARE

DietRob

I'll take a break here in a bit and go sign into the league. I won't be able to do signings and cuts until later tonight though. Thanks for the heads up FMT

Top Bottom