• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

I don't know why the game changed Khalil Mack to primarily a defensive end, I wanted to get him time at OLB in a 3-4

Jihad is my DE, period.

Also, just to make sure, you don't want us editing a single damn thing for now right? Because I wanted to change Mack's primary position back to 3-4 OLB, I'll put him at DE sometimes but I just want him listed as a linebacker rather than a defensive end

He's probably my best MLB, thought about sticking him there in some formations (Like one of the MLB in the close nickel double A gap), but I can't do that because he's listed at DE -____-

I don't know why the game changed Khalil Mack to primarily a defensive end, I wanted to get him time at OLB in a 3-4

Jihad is my DE, period.

Also, just to make sure, you don't want us editing a single damn thing for now right? Because I wanted to change Mack's primary position back to 3-4 OLB, I'll put him at DE sometimes but I just want him listed as a linebacker rather than a defensive end

tumblr_lyxn0xzsdl1qb0q9io1_400.gif

Well, can't start a game, you don't meet requirements. What kind of Bellichek nonsense are you up to?

lol, see my other post. I cut all my centers because they are trash and replaced them with other guards, but game doesn't allow you to start if you dont have one of each position on roster, even with depth chart filled

Just inflate up a player and put it at center

I can't.

Depth chart is fine, the issue is there is no center on the team. I can't edit a player to center because we're not allowed to edit players due to the issue of fucking with stats. The game needs a player in every position on roster, not depth chart, to play a game.

So I guess I have to wait for the go ahead from a a mod to go sign the worst center in the game to fill my spot.

...ok can someone explain to me why John C Sullivan magically appeared in my fucking roster?

WTF is wrong with your game EA

Guys, heads up with your cuts. It looks like the game will auto sign a player from FA if your roster doesn't meet requirment, even if you don't have AI set to make your roster decisions. It just signed me a center for zero fucking reason.

Make sure you have one of each roster spot filled.

...ok can someone explain to me why John C Sullivan magically appeared in my fucking roster?

WTF is wrong with your game EA

Guys, heads up with your cuts. It looks like the game will auto sign a player from FA if your roster doesn't meet requirment, even if you don't have AI set to make your roster decisions. It just signed me a center for zero fucking reason.

Make sure you have one of each roster spot filled.

Did you set to no cpu assistance?

brentech

all I want is consistency

online different than offline, practice different than a game - EA, PLEASE

Yeah, online slow feels like last years game in terms of speed of the game.
Online normal, on all madden, feels like some version of the game I've never seen before. Players move at rates that just insane and unnatural.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Would have liked the game to not put in all the 2/3rd string, as well as all the tip drill chicanery. Drop passes are waaaay up. Blah

get your rosters down to 53 and then once the regular season starts you can sign guys to your practice squad. not really sure what a great idea is to handle the practice squad issue but i also dont want to wait for everyone to get to 53, advance to week 4 of the pre-season, and then wait again for 32 people to sign potential PS people.

if you really want someone, keep them on your 53 or risk them going on some other PS. i would like for people to be able to sign their own PS guys but i feel that it's too much to keep track of to say "oh hey this nobody belongs to the dolphins, don't sign him to your PS unless bowser doesn't want him. bowser do you want him?" and that type of shit

Smokey

i won't be able to sign in until tomorrow

or maybe ever

being on call and actually having a legit issue with multiple supercomputers is the absolute worse. no sleep this weekend :/

Top Bottom