• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

I really wish we could do formation subs for these online games, or if we could play each other in franchise. I hate that I have to do all this shit again and it's relevant because the game naturally puts my players in spots that don't really make sense

for the new page

https://www.twitch.tv/york887
revenge of the bullshit call from that one afc title game

Somnia

Cowboys at 53, this UI is the worse. I used the stupid picture screen to look at players to cut... so I cut my 3rd rated TE, but there are 2 worse TE's on my team but didn't physically see them.

With the 1st pick in the Free Agency Draft The Cleveland Lakefires select, William Hill the Third, Strong Safety, and sign him to a contract

Edit: Apparently William Hill is injured and out for 15 weeks? I thought injuries weren't carrying over? Anything you can do on this FMT? If you can't it's fine whatever, I'll just have him next season I guess?

Somnia

Does anyone know if you can move current players from your roster to the practice squad? I might want to move a couple people and then sign FA's to replace them possibly.

With the 1st pick in the Free Agency Draft The Cleveland Lakefires select, William Hill the Third, Strong Safety, and sign him to a contract

airportshit.png

A wise choice.

Edit: Apparently William Hill is injured and out for 15 weeks? I thought injuries weren't carrying over? Anything you can do on this FMT? If you can't it's fine whatever, I'll just have him next season I guess?

no he wont be injured, dont worry about that

+100

i had a nice 24 piece set of hot bone in man wings today and it was fucking great

because they aren't wings

Californians are the worst

lol they taste good! if anything, that's what CA is all about: we don't conform to anyones ideas about what should or shouldn't be good. if something is good it is in our DNA to admit it. that's why we are the undisputed leader of this country!

brentech

It's fucking Madden 2017 and they still can't figure this kind of shit out. Wtf

Seriously. It always amazes me that very simple info graphics are hidden on screens through other menus when they are needed elsewhere.
So the code is in the game, but just not in the place you MOST often need it, and it's been that way for years.

Brent Long ‏@Brenttrek 5s6 seconds ago

@EAMaddenNFL Why is the roster size only available in the Trade Center and never shown when viewing the Roster where you have to make cuts?
#MakeMaddenBetter

Top Bottom