• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Ferny

I can't login till about 1pm, but if frenchy wants to send me some of the top FAs, i'll just pick one so you guys can continue.

Yo FMT, there isn't a way to modify a players physical stats in the league for normal members.

We can only modify Player Info, Appearance and Equipment, like normal.

Ratings, Player Traits and Contract can't be modified.

My guess is, because you are a league mod, you have access to the ability to alter player stats, traits and contracts.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Yeah, because outside this thread, no one gives a shit. Unfortunately got you, you go out in the real world and let adults watch you order food like you're a six year old.

There are a few people in this thread that don't give a shit either.

My 'kid' (he's 16) is already ashamed of my Madden record through the years. lol

Greg

when you get wings as much as I do, you know to switch things up

some flavors work better on boneless/regular
some establishments have better boneless/regular

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Yeah, because outside this thread, no one gives a shit. Unfortunately got you, you go out in the real world and let adults watch you order food like you're a six year old.

Who would you even be trying to impress by ordering chicken with bones in it as opposed to without. Do you get street cred for that?

Its 2016. No one cares.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
You do get more meat with boneless but it still doesn't hide the fact that you are now eating chicken tenders/breast and not wings.

dotalaser
dotalaser
dotalaser

smokes im about to graduate get me a job you fuck
rage.gif

Who would you even be trying to impress by ordering chicken with bones in it as opposed to without. Do you get street cred for that?

Its 2016. No one cares.

Eating meat in 2016 LUL

CB3

Ferny I'm not at my ps4 but all ovr are based on scheme so it does no good for me to post top rated

Also I adjusted xp sliders based on some research

FMT plz. Just check the regular FA list in the base game rosters.

Top 10 free agents by OVR: (not including kickers/punters/FB's)

John Sullivan C 86 OVR
Terrance Knighton DT 83 OVR
Geoff Schwartz RG 81 OVR
Donte Whitner SS 80 OVR
Games Ihedigbo SS 79 OVR
Louis Delmas FS 79 OVR
Karlos Williams HB 79 OVR
James Jones WR 78 OVR
Owen Daniels TE 78 OVR
Greg Hardy RE 78 OVR

Teams that still need to sign in:
Bucs
All I noticed

Ok my two cents on the wing situation
1. Who gives a fuck what kind of wings you order. If you're the kind of person that cares (Az), you're just being an asshole
2. There is no other cent, I just wanted to call AZ an asshole. Boneless for life.

At the end of the day who cares. It's meat with sauce on it. Maybe a different texture but it's still just meat. One has a bone and one doesn't!

Az is right 100%. Typing that felt really weird....

No such thing as boneless chicken wings. They're chicken nuggets, I'm sorry you want to call it something else so you don't come off as a child when ordering but yeah. Bone in is better. It's not up for debate there are scientific studies that prove people will enjoy the food they're eating more if they're eating with their hands. Bone in food is the perfect finger food, therefore bone in anything is better than the alternative. It's science. Bone in also has more flavor.... So you're substituting taste for convenience. There is nothing wrong with chicken nuggets at the end of the day, but if you choose them over Wings I don't think it's because you think they taste better, your really just being lazy and justifying it however you can.

And ph33 is gonna die from that diet. Seriously, how many meals a week do you make yourself? I'm legit concerned.

brentech

scientific studies that prove people will enjoy the food they're eating more if they're eating with their hands.
Zero correlation with this example. If all boneless wings are chicken nuggets, then I think I can easily say that no one eats boneless wings with silverware.

Meat cooked with bone in is usually better, yes.

CB3

No such thing as boneless chicken wings. They're chicken nuggets, I'm sorry you want to call it something else so you don't come off as a child when ordering but yeah. Bone in is better. It's not up for debate there are scientific studies that prove people will enjoy the food they're eating more if they're eating with their hands. Bone in food is the perfect finger food, therefore bone in anything is better than the alternative. It's science. Bone in also has more flavor.... So you're substituting taste for convenience. There is nothing wrong with chicken nuggets at the end of the day, but if you choose them over Wings I don't think it's because you think they taste better, your really just being lazy and justifying it however you can.

The fuck are you even talking about?

FMT plz. Just check the regular FA list in the base game rosters.

Top 10 free agents by OVR: (not including kickers/punters/FB's)

John Sullivan C 86 OVR
Terrance Knighton DT 83 OVR
Geoff Schwartz RG 81 OVR
Donte Whitner SS 80 OVR
Games Ihedigbo SS 79 OVR
Louis Delmas FS 79 OVR
Karlos Williams HB 79 OVR
James Jones WR 78 OVR
Owen Daniels TE 78 OVR
Greg Hardy RE 78 OVR

What part of I'm not at my ps4 was confusing!

For the record, I do agree that bone in tastes better. I personally enjoy it more when I eat bone in. But this idea that you're more of a MAN if you prefer bone in is one of the sorriest things I've heard in a long time.

lol they taste good! if anything, that's what CA is all about: we don't conform to anyones ideas about what should or shouldn't be good. if something is good it is in our DNA to admit it. that's why we are the undisputed leader of this country!

The truest thing you have ever said!
Except the very last sentence

Smokey

For the record, I do agree that bone in tastes better. I personally enjoy it more when I eat bone in. But this idea that you're more of a MAN if you prefer bone in is one of the sorriest things I've heard in a long time.

do you eat bonelesss with a knife and fork or nah

Bones connect you to what your eating, it becomes a more.... passionate experience. Theres definitely something feminine about not wanting to be reminded your eating an animal. Some people order boneless for this very reason (not everyone! There are other reasons!) But if you won't eat a full roasted pig because it's smiling at you.... You deserve to be made fun of.

Ph33. Why would I know your eating habits better than you? And why would you assume that I do from asking you, how much do you eat out? Trouble following this logic. You seem very defensive on the subject tho so I'll drop it.

Bones connect you to what your eating, it becomes a more.... passionate experience. Theres definitely something feminine about not wanting to be reminded your eating an animal. Some people order boneless for this very reason (not everyone! There are other reasons!) But if you won't eat a full roasted pig because it's smiling at you.... You deserve to be made fun of.

Ph33. Why would I know your eating habits better than you? And why would you assume that I do from asking you, how much do you eat out? Trouble following this logic. You seem very defensive on the subject tho so I'll drop it.

Lol wtf this is the stupidest shit you've ever said

Because I posted a picture of chicken and gravy and you assumed this was my diet. And then worried that I would die, because I posted a picture of chicken and gravy. So yes, you are the one making lots of assumptions.

And wow that is a ridiculously sexist statement you made up there. How in the fuck is that a feminist thing? Drizz Trump has made his triumphant return!

Lol wtf this is the stupidest shit you've ever said
There are studies on the matter feel free to look it up. Eating with your hands is actually mentally healthier too and helps prevent type 2 diabetes (you eat slower). This is definitely not the stupidest shit ive ever said, but that might be the stupidest thing you've ever said!

CB3

UOxGxEG.gif

Because I posted a picture of chicken and gravy and you assumed this was my diet. And then worried that I would die, because I posted a picture of chicken and gravy. So yes, you are the one making lots of assumptions.

And wow that is a ridiculously sexist statement you made up there. How in the fuck is that a feminist thing? Drizz Trump has made his triumphant return!
How is that sexist? If that's sexist then the idea of feminine anything and masculine anything is sexist... I don't get what you're saying, or are you implying I think all women don't like to be reminded they're eating an animal? Cause that isn't what I said at all.

And whenever Im in party chat with you it will eventually circle around to fast food and what you had yesterday / today and what you haven't had in awhile that sounds good tomorrow.... Like 9/10 party chats.....

Top Bottom