• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Drizz plz.

Is it feminine to buy your food from a grocery store instead of sharpening a rock and killing it yourself?
No..... But refusing something because it reminds you it was alive is feminine to me.... Or sacrificing flavor so you don't have to think about it.....

Seems like the quality of a dainty person. I'd describe dainty people as feminine.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
o.jpg

The craving is real

which one of you food snobs is going to come in and tell me how deplorable that picture is?

What place is this? Looks like it could be KFC except for the dinner roll instead of biscuit proves its not. Also is that gravy or mashed potatoes?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I am happy with the discussion that I spawned.

Also, why is no one posting Cane's?

A Raising Canes opened up just down the street from me. First one I've ever seen. For the first month the West Chester police had to direct traffic at the place because the drive thru was so busy it would clog up the main road.

A Raising Canes opened up just down the street from me. First one I've ever seen. For the first month the West Chester police had to direct traffic at the place because the drive thru was so busy it would clog up the main road.

I checked to see if they franchised, since there are none in Charlotte. Alas, they do not. I'd make a killing if they did.

Shhh, that's boneless chicken. Might as well eat chicken nuggets you dumb danty lil bitch

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
(not everyone! There are other reasons!)

Pretty much everyone here has had other reasons to not have bones. But the notion that it's feminine doesn't come from nowhere. I wasn't calling anyone here Dainty.

I go to PDQ for fast food. It has its place. Its not a chicken wing.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Rams/Skins/Saints feel free to post your pick, but do not go in and sign him yet. If more than one person wants the same player, we'll do a coin flip.

CB3

I have a list of Drizzlers FA's. I think FMT has a list of Lonestars? So we just need Saints.

Sounds like we will hit the season tonight...Lone, let me know what time you maybe around. I'll be busy until 10:30 CT or so, hopefully before that.

Bread

Banned
I posted a list of the top 10 guys a page or two back.

I can also give a quick look at your team and pick for you.
Oh cool, let me just see who has been taken and I'll let you know who I want.
If Schwartz is available I'll take him, if not I'll just take the best WR left that has >87 speed.

CB3

Ugh. Wish I took a minute to make note of the FAs yesterday.

I'll make AT proud!! Just give me the best lineman if the WRs suck. I'll just try and find some 99 agility dude in the draft next season.

O-line or D-Line?

Top Bottom