• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
So Drizzler gets Phil Loadholt (through coinflip tie)

Lonestar gets K'Waun Williams CB

Bread gets Eugene Monroe LT

Free agency proper wont start until 10 minutes or so after we advance to the regular season.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
*REMINDER*
*REMINDER*
*REMINDER*

Make sure you have the CPU assistance turned off otherwise the CPU will mess up your roster in the advance to the regular season.

We will make sure nothing got screwed up after the advance then make a post opening up free agency. Dont sign anyone before that post (unless you are signing your guy from the free agnecy draft.)

GG FMT, I really need to work on my user D and kicking. I can't believe how many shanked kicks and punts I had!

What's your trick to stopping those outside runs? It seemed like you always had a DE in the backfield or 2-3 LBs at the spot. Were you commiting at all or was I just that predictable?

GG FMT, I really need to work on my user D and kicking. I can't believe how many shanked kicks and punts I had!

What's your trick to stopping those outside runs? It seemed like you always had a DE in the backfield or 2-3 LBs at the spot. Were you commiting at all or was I just that predictable?

gg brah. i wish the real rod streater was that good!

as for stopping the outside run, or any run, i never run commit because then if its a pass its like a free TD. i don't do anything special. niners DL is a beast even though the OVR is low both buckner and armstead are really good. plus lynch/bowman

I was just looking at some settings and below the settings is a box that says "Demand Release" Available only in the playoffs? That's kind of odd isn't it lol?

Smokey

*REMINDER*
*REMINDER*
*REMINDER*

Make sure you have the CPU assistance turned off otherwise the CPU will mess up your roster in the advance to the regular season.

We will make sure nothing got screwed up after the advance then make a post opening up free agency. Dont sign anyone before that post (unless you are signing your guy from the free agnecy draft.)

where do you disable this

Ferny

Ml1LhXG.gif

regarding "changing positions":

it makes no difference at this point in the season. there is one time, and one time only, that the stats can be affected positively and that is after the end of the season. you can literally change your players position at any point during the season, but it won't help you.

so if you want your OLB to start at MLB, just move him on the depth chart. there is no need to officially change his position.

regarding "changing positions":

it makes no difference at this point in the season. there is one time, and one time only, that the stats can be affected positively and that is after the end of the season. you can literally change your players position at any point during the season, but it won't help you.

so if you want your OLB to start at MLB, just move him on the depth chart. there is no need to officially change his position.

FMT, Khalil Mack is at DE and if I want him as a cover linebacker I cannot put him where I want in certain formations. He is my best one. I may want him at MLB sometimes and I can't do that if the game thinks he is primarily an end.

DCX

DCX
Jesus Christ. Do you really think I didn't try this already

IF KHALIL MACK IS LISTED AT DE I CANNOT PLAY HIM AT MLB IN ANY FORMATION THIS IS WHY I WANT TO MAKE HIM A LINEBACKER
I have this same issue with Beasley. He is a LB and I would like to make him an end but it is what it is I guess. Time to scout for the next beast DE :)

DCX

I have this same issue with Beasley. He is a LB and I would like to make him an end but it is what it is I guess. Time to scout for the next beast DE :)

DCX

Nah, I will fight for this. We can't change the ratings, there shouldn't be any issue with this. Nobody is hurting anybody or exploiting the game by merely changing the positions. Why the game has Mack at DE in a 3-4 formation is beyond me.

And if he is listed at OLB, you might be able to make him an end in formation subs, I'm not sure. I am guessing you already tried. If he's at MLB you probably can't, but who knows. I was able to move Mack to OLB positions in the formation subs but not at MLB, which is where I will need him in some very specific formations.

This is what I'm talking about. In a Nickel, I may want to put him as my MLB. But look at my options.

14310307_10108150220898860_5158569298137059177_o.jpg

DCX

DCX
Nah, I will fight for this. We can't change the ratings, there shouldn't be any issue with this. Nobody is hurting anybody or exploiting the game by merely changing the positions. Why the game has Mack at DE in a 3-4 formation is beyond me.

And if he is listed at OLB, you might be able to make him an end in formation subs, I'm not sure. I am guessing you already tried. If he's at MLB you probably can't, but who knows. I was able to move Mack to OLB positions in the formation subs but not at MLB, which is where I will need him in some very specific formations.

This is what I'm talking about. In a Nickel, I may want to put him as my MLB. But look at my options.

14310307_10108150220898860_5158569298137059177_o.jpg
I understand 100% bro, trust me. I guess maybe if someone wants to make a position change they need to submit it to the committee. Snap shot of ratings and confirm after the position change.

Idk, just brain storming.

DCX

FMT, Khalil Mack is at DE and if I want him as a cover linebacker I cannot put him where I want in certain formations. He is my best one. I may want him at MLB sometimes and I can't do that if the game thinks he is primarily an end.

i'm about to test it now.

however, this scenario wouldn't extend to TLBB's request. he can put an OLB at MLB and vice versa without a position change

edit -

i don't see any issues with doing this. you are going to have some loss of attributes if my test is anything to go by but that's your choice!

however, this scenario wouldn't extend to TLBB's request. he can put an OLB at MLB and vice versa without a position change

edit -

i don't see any issues with doing this. you are going to have some loss of attributes if my test is anything to go by but that's your choice!

There are some nickel formations that don't allow MLB -> OLB positions in the formation sub menu. Same situation as Phee

However if I lose stats, I aint touching it, not fucking around with Collins and Hightower with permanent damage

edit -

I'll already have a loss of attributes at this stage? Like awareness?

Man, this is fucking stupid. I'll go test it out in a dummy franchise, but if I do lose it, I'll just keep him where he is. But I do not understand for the life of me how Mack is listed at DE in a 3-4 defense.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
So I decided to play solo queue draft champions where you play the computer and holy crap I guess it starts off on the lowest and slowest difficulty level because I've never seen such a slow game of Madden. This is awful and you can't change the settings.

Top Bottom