• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

brentech

So I decided to play solo queue draft champions where you play the computer and holy crap I guess it starts off on the lowest and slowest difficulty level because I've never seen such a slow game of Madden. This is awful and you can't change the settings.

Yeah, another way that they fucked up the speed of the game this year. It's like the game engine is completely disconnected when comparing online/offline. It's unbearable playing that first game in DC offline.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Did just have this strange bug in Practice. Think there was an invisible defender on the field

DAuCQwv.gif

Had WR's catch passes and then act as if tackled, too.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
so FMT snuck in a bit of Morgan Newton code into the roster. Well, we should have some funny video's at the end of the season.

Morgan Newton:
hiRAh7K.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Or ill just do it because he is MIA.

Im going to advance through week by week to the start of the regular season. DO NOT DO ANYTHING UNTIL I POST THAT ITS OK TO DO SO. Im anticipating something going wrong because it usually does. Im really hoping everyone turned off CPU assist.

Here we go!

CB3

Ok I think that was MOSTLY painless. Here's what it looks like:

It seems every team auto signed guys to the practice squad. This has no cap implications so I think this should be ok? I dont know that the PS is a big enough deal that we'd go through and cut all these guys and start from scratch.

3 guys did get released in preseason week 4 and I cant tell if the user did that or the CPU did it. So just incase, these three guys are off limits:

LOLB Dekota Watson (Broncos)
WR Jordan Taylor ( Broncos)
WR Jeremy Butler (Bucs)

Other than that, I think we're ok.

Free Agency will open up in about 15-20 minutes. DO NOT SIGN GUYS BEFORE I POST SAYING TO.

CB3

It does look like some FA's "retired" during the advance. It doesnt show in the retirement tab but they arent in the pool and no one has signed them.

Are we about to get like a fucking octo box going on here?

WHAT A TIME!

We should post a list of games to be played. Maybe a first wave and a second wave?

CB3

THESE GUYS ARE OFF LIMITS:

LOLB Dekota Watson (Broncos)
WR Jordan Taylor ( Broncos)
WR Jeremy Butler (Bucs)
LT Eugene Monroe

YOU CAN NOW SIGN FREE AGENTS

YOU MUST HAVE 53 PLAYERS ON YOUR ACTIVE ROSTER BEFORE YOU PLAY YOUR GAMES.

I know you don't want us editing anyone, but can I please change Greg Hardys name so Greg Hardy isn't on my team?

Who got Karlos Williams? And do you want Matt Jones for him?

Rob! Want to play?

Top Bottom