• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

brentech

Brent what is your schedule like? I know you have daddy duties so I want to be proactive in scheduling.

Also, I am out of town starting Friday morning and returning Sunday night. I can play late into Thursday and late Sunday when I get back
Being proactive in scheduling is basically impossible for me at this point. Nothing is known and it's even worse this week cause we have my mother in town.

BigAT

I always felt like Bioshock 2 got a bad rap. It's a good game that people shit on because it wasn't as great as the first game. It was made by a completely different development team, that still delivered a quality product. On top of that, Minerva's Den is great too.

I also never understood the backlash to Infinite, I loved that game.

I always felt like Bioshock 2 got a bad rap. It's a good game that people shit on because it wasn't as great as the first game. It was made by a completely different development team, that still delivered a quality product. On top of that, Minerva's Den is great too.

I also never understood the backlash to Infinite, I loved that game.

i kinda liked bioshock 2's multiplayer! it wasn't great but i played it for a bit and it was entertaining enough considering it was obviously just tacked on

Trasher

FMT, should I put myself on autopilot or can you with your league manager powers? I fly out tonight and will be back late Monday night.

Infinite was good, however it was like an hour too long. By the time I was doing that three stage boss fight near the end, following arrows and shit, I was in wrap it up mode

BigAT

People trying to schedule their games tonight around DM getting his game played...

g1361041739860123871.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I enjoyed everything about Infinite other than the gunplay being a bit repetitive (especially at the very end)

I am perfectly happy keeping those fond feelings in my head by never playing that game again (barring some sort of BIG graphics upgrade, bigger that whatever they are doing with that re-release).

Minor/Moderate spoilers since bread hasnt played through the game yet:

I didnt quite catch that Beach Boys cover early on so hearing Everybody Wants To Rule The World during that tear blew my fucking mind. It continues to be a pretty memorable scene for me. It was a really great WAIT, WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING HERE moment.

Bread

Banned
^^thanks for that cb

this neighbor's dog thread is so funny. it seems like the guy said neighbor instead of friend's mom because he wanted to sound older, then when asked for his age he says "late teens". like dude the whole situation makes it obvious that you're a kid.

Smokey

DM is the last game of the week?

How is it possible that folks with newborns can get games scheduled and taken care of in a consistent timely fashion, but DM can't

Also is league daddy dead

People trying to schedule their games tonight around DM getting his game played...

g1361041739860123871.jpg

He plays or dcx gets a sI'm win. Timeline is the same

DM is the last game of the week?

How is it possible that folks with newborns can get games scheduled and taken care of in a consistent timely fashion, but DM can't

Also is league daddy dead

Again, daddy leagues draws from the ea ccm site. As there is currently no EA ccm site, then there is no daddy leagues

Greg

how do I play Rocket League when it's not letting me connect to Steam?

stupid piece of shit - this has been my only free time of the day!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Being proactive in scheduling is basically impossible for me at this point. Nothing is known and it's even worse this week cause we have my mother in town.

OK I am home rest of the night tonight, all night tomorrow, and Thursday later on like 9:30 and going forward.

I would like to play tonight or tomorrow since I have plans on Thursday. I would normally like to get to bed by 11 Eastern if possible. I get home around 7.

What are we looking at for advancing?

You'll have to ask LJ's internet and DM''s...DM

I thought they were going to play around 5:30 PT. It's 25 minutes past that and they haven't started. Meanwhile DCX is wasting time waiting for the 2nd straight night.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Unless LJ's network issues resolve during this last game, I think we're advancing when thats done?

brentech

Assuming we advance before too long, I should be able to get it done tonight.

Julius Peppers is on the block of anyone needs an edge rusher for a one year stop gap. Perry is going to take his spot full time, like he should in the real world.

Top Bottom