• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

LJ11

GG LJ. Was a pretty fun game til the INT spree started.

You played a tough 3 quarters, thought I was going to take an L after the broken tackle screen TD. I had Brown play the flat too, just in case but your guy ripped through him. You broke a lot of tackles, seemed like it to me. Did a real good job early in the game, took your time calling plays too which is smart.

Did a nice job ripping up the seam, but I started to hot route guys into man coverage and it paid off. I need to figure out my LB situation, can't have Hughes and Lawson in pass coverage.

Game felt good on All-Madden, speed was good, too bad the practice mode is garbage with that setting. Someone blasted off a few tweets today saying EA changes the tuning settings on a lot of modes. Draft Champions All-Pro isn't usual All-Pro, feels that CFM All-Madden is different than normal All-Madden. Could be placebo, who knows.

brentech

Game felt good on All-Madden, speed was good, too bad the practice mode is garbage with that setting. Someone blasted off a few tweets today saying EA changes the tuning settings on a lot of modes. Draft Champions All-Pro isn't usual All-Pro, feels that CFM All-Madden is different than normal All-Madden. Could be placebo, who knows.

Even without reading this, I 100% have thought this myself

DCX, I can play whenever you're ready. I'll keep checking here, but let me know if you want to dive in or take a break or whatever

BigAT

OK I am home rest of the night tonight, all night tomorrow, and Thursday later on like 9:30 and going forward.

I would like to play tonight or tomorrow since I have plans on Thursday. I would normally like to get to bed by 11 Eastern if possible. I get home around 7.

Watching the game Sunday made me even angrier than Hankins and Snacks are both only rated 81.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Advanced

POTW NFC:

Todd Gurley: 15 Carries, 160 Rushing yards, 2 TD's
T. Simon: 5 Tackles, 1 Sack, 2 INT's, 1 TD

AFC:
Lamar Miller: 15 Carries, 131 Rushing yards, 3 TD's
R. Shazier: 6 Tackles, 1 Sack, 1 FF, 1 FR ,1 TD

cdyhybrid

Advanced

POTW NFC:

Todd Gurley: 15 Carries, 160 Rushing yards, 2 TD's
T. Simon: 5 Tackles, 1 Sack, 2 INT's, 1 TD

AFC:
Lamar Miller: 15 Carries, 131 Rushing yards, 3 TD's
R. Shazier: 6 Tackles, 1 Sack, 1 FF, 1 FR ,1 TD
Is that the now-unemployed Tharold Simon?

brentech

I am wired up, I have been smooth on this attempt. My problem is my wifi like I said earlier I bought a 100 ft cable to resolve my issue.

First attempt after you said you were going wired disconnected before we got into the game....

I recorded the play that just happened, players jittering across the screen.
The first two game attempts there was literally nothing that I could see that was wrong.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Yeah the game has been buggy for me. The first wired attempt the game froze, nothing I could do, wasn't a network thing. And right before that I even posted in the thread it wasn't loading, had to close the app then too. That last try was silky smooth hence I was able to actually do something on O and D.

One last try please

GG Drizz

Nice defensive game, made too many mistakes in the end.
Gg! Dez broke my only decent corner besides Norman :(. I was substituting defenders like crazy to keep em fresh, worked out well. All but 4 on my team are completely interchangeable... Your D played amazing, kinda upset with my O considering my kick returns. Besides my first drives of each half I goose egged it, and one of those drives was a 75 TD play. Cousins is a god damn fumble machine.

Redskins: 14
Cousins: 122.1, 11/16, 189 yds, 2 TDs, 1 INT, 2 Fumbles
Jones: 10 carries, 32 yds // 4 rec, 29 yds
Reed: 3 rec, 97 yds
Kerrigan: 6 Tkls, 1 TfL, 1 INT

Cowboys: 9
Romp: 81.9, 20/31, 214 yds, 1 TD, 1 INT
Elliott: 8 carries, 21 yds // 4 rec, 24 yds
Written: 6 rec, 70 yds
Scandrick: 1 Tkl, 1 INT

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Game stuttered 4-5 times preventing me from moving in any direction resembling where I'm trying to go. Literally stops my safety in his tracks who I started with control of.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ISrTyLPhdA

I'm going to help my wife out and get some sleep. We already restarted like 4 times, or maybe it was 5.

Sorry man, I don't really see that at all. Looks more like you overran.

Thanks for being patient to the extent that you were. Sorry to drag you into this but at least I now have a solution. I had mentioned my issues and attempted solution here but I get it it's not your problem. Let me know when you can play tomorrow like I said I am home all night and will set up my PS4 to be wired.

Got in game 3 times btw. First one I stopped after kickoff + 2 plays, second was kickoff+ 1 play. Third you stopped it after 2 drives. The other time the Madden app crashed between in game attempt 2 and 3.

DJ Bowser

LBB, if you're around I should e able to play in 20-30, maybe less with some luck!

Edit: looks like i need to download the update. If you're around, sorry!

Top Bottom