• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Bread

Banned
Advanced

POTW NFC:

Todd Gurley: 15 Carries, 160 Rushing yards, 2 TD's

T. Simon: 5 Tackles, 1 Sack, 2 INT's, 1 TD

AFC:
Lamar Miller: 15 Carries, 131 Rushing yards, 3 TD's
R. Shazier: 6 Tackles, 1 Sack, 1 FF, 1 FR ,1 TD
woo!!!!

Birdman02

GG CB. This team is a fucking joke. Drops all over the field on both sides of the ball. Terrible o-line. Cutler is mess (as expected). I think I had 3 4th and inches because my guys go down instantly on first contact.

I'd say I'm gonna tank for a high pick, but I don't think this team is capable of anything else.

Also, the slightest touch of lag makes kicking fucking impossible.

GG CB. This team is a fucking joke. Drops all over the field on both sides of the ball. Terrible o-line. Cutler is mess (as expected). I think I had 3 4th and inches because my guys go down instantly on first contact.

I'd say I'm gonna tank for a high pick, but I don't think this team is capable of anything else.

Also, the slightest touch of lag makes kicking fucking impossible.

a tip on kicking, you don't need full power, even for medium range kicks. if you just do even half power, it'll be easier on the way back down. maybe you are already doing it and i'm just used to it from playing a gajillion practice games

Smokey

Folders in the new 4.0 update are sent from heaven. My main screen looks so much more navigable. Created a PS+ folder and stuffed all those games in there. Didn't realize I've got so many of them...

Also in 4.0 you can now stream your gameplay @ 1080/60fps (Youtube)

Crimson I'll be available Thurs.

Folders in the new 4.0 update are sent from heaven. My main screen looks so much more navigable. Created a PS+ folder and stuffed all those games in there. Didn't realize I've got so many of them...

Also in 4.0 you can now stream your gameplay @ 1080/60fps (Youtube)

Crimson I'll be available Thurs.

Cool I should be around at like 7-8.

DCX

DCX
GG DM

Two mistakes cost me the game. A shit call on the Evans TD and the worst read ever on the pick 6. 14 points gifted in a seven point loss.

GG Phee

Tough sledding in that game. It came down to the two ints. I though i was going to blow it :/

DCX

brentech

Picked up these Game of Thrones beers yesterday.
My brother is pretty serious about beer. He's only been able to find the 'Seven Kingdoms', but said it was real good. Going to keep them in the fridge until they travel up here next week.

S9Sks9T.jpg

BigAT

Never had any of those Game of Thrones beers, but Ommegang is generally pretty good. Three Philosophers is pretty amazing (and will put you on your ass).

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Never had any of those Game of Thrones beers, but Ommegang is generally pretty good. Three Philosophers is pretty amazing (and will put you on your ass).

Not sure how into baseball you are but a combo Hall of Fame/Ommegang road trip is borderline epic.

CB, where are you when I need you. That one hot Asian chick I pointed out to you years ago is streaming herself playing Overwatch!

It's really weird seeing a bunch of dudes being dudes in a stream with someone you knew.

Bread

Banned
i'm pumped to be on ps4 destiny now that i know so many of you are jumping back in for ROI. I'll definitely be geared up for the fun stuff by Tuesday.

BigAT

Is there a bullet point list somewhere of shit they're adding? Haven't paid attention in the least to this expansion.

Smokey

Punting wife and kid to in laws this weekend. Destiny and 2k all de time yesssss

Ferny lets destiny bro. Level 30 Titan I need to put in work to hit 40 before Rise.

LukeSmith

RINSLER
Can you play tonight?

I have a short window because I'm traveling this week to my boy Trasher's wedding

League:
I'll be gone Thursday-Monday afternoon, so I accept that my Week 3 game is a sim it, and my week 2 is a sim it, if Denver and I can't play tonight.

Nightz

Smokey

As someone who's never played Destiny, is it too late for me to jump in? Should I just wait for Destiny 2?

$60 gets you a LOT of content if you buy the Destiny Collection on PSN (Base game plus all the expansions including Rise next week). You can also use the included boost to get your character to level 25(?) automatically. I stopped playing a year ago and jumped back in fine. I haven't gotten to any of the expansions, notably Taken King, which is supposedly where a lot of shit was fixed.

I think our Dear Lord Luke was responsible for that.

Bread

Banned
As someone who's never played Destiny, is it too late for me to jump in? Should I just wait for Destiny 2?
it's not too late. if you buy the game with the expansion it will include an item that boosts you to level 40 immediately. then you need to gear up which will just take grinding. i've played probably a little over 10 hours and i'm at light level 257, at 260 i'll be able to do the tougher strikes which (hopefully?) will give me good items and get me geared for PVP.

Ferny

Punting wife and kid to in laws this weekend. Destiny and 2k all de time yesssss

Ferny lets destiny bro. Level 30 Titan I need to put in work to hit 40 before Rise.

I'll be on tonight. Shoot me a a message and I can get you as close to 40 as possible tonight.

Hit me up. I need to get my Titan to 40 also.

DCX

Do we have enough MaddenGAFfers to do the new raid?!?!

Myself
My friend Kaotic
Nightz
Bread
DCX
Smokey

OH SHIT WE DO!

Top Bottom