• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

brentech

The Packers' color rush is everything I expected it to be. No color.

Welli and I should be starting in the not too distant future.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG Brent, I got very lucky with the turnovers and you are no doubt tired with the baby. See you later in the season for my ass beating.

I am super pissed about that Bridgewater pick, he threw it right at Clay Matthews, no where near my TE that was the target. That and the James Starks TD run. Shit your OL was INSANE the whole time, I couldn't stop the run. You were sacking me with only rushing 4. I had my share of luck where that ball hit your guy right in the chest on a third down or something.

brentech

GG Brent, I got very lucky with the turnovers and you are no doubt tired with the baby. See you later in the season for my ass beating.
Nah, I can't use that excuse, she's be so damn good at night so far.

I simply can't turn the ball over in the redzone and I did it twice. Non redzone turn over that went for 6 surprised me. Didn't think your guy could do anything more than bat it down at worst, and when he grabbed it, it looked like he was going to fall to the ground, but....M17 physics did it's thing. Oh well.
Doesn't help that I don't understand defense yet this year. Just don't feel like I have control of my player for the whole time. Hopefully it will click like the run game has finally done (played a shit load of MUT challenges helped).

Edit: The game played smooth the whole time, so hopefully that's the experience you had too. Stay wired

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Uh this new XP system.

Guy gets two pick 6's. 24 year old slot CB - +212 XP

Backup RE sits on bench - +350 XP.

Wat

Shit, 7 tackles 2 pick 6's only 212 XP wtf.

LJ11

Man this might not happen tonight. Apparently theres a 2gb download to even get on to the dashboard and then another 1gb madden one. Ugh.

Let me see how long this takes.

No worries, you let me know if you're able.

Downloaded fast for me, but I'm wired and I never really have issues with PSN or XBL when it comes to downloads, others however do. If it doesn't happen tonight it doesn't happen.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
It really should get a bump. Thats kinda stupid :/

DCX

I checked the goals screen, he shows 0 picks. We'll see if it takes a week or whatever to show up. Sucks since my coach gives a bonus to CBs.

My team is probably the youngest in the league. It is crazy - hopefully I can develop these guys further since I don't have a first rounder.

brentech

I checked the goals screen, he shows 0 picks. We'll see if it takes a week or whatever to show up. Sucks since my coach gives a bonus to CBs.

My team is probably the youngest in the league. It is crazy - hopefully I can develop these guys further since I don't have a first rounder.
You actually have the second oldest roster. Conversely the packers have the 3rd youngest.

Falcons oldest, Rams youngest.
http://www.phillyvoice.com/ranking-nfl-teams-age-after-53-man-cutdowns-2016-edition/

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
You actually have the second oldest roster. Conversely the packers have the 3rd youngest.

Falcons oldest, Rams youngest.
http://www.phillyvoice.com/ranking-nfl-teams-age-after-53-man-cutdowns-2016-edition/

That is insane. The Giants roster last year was MUCH older.

The 55 year old Terrence Newman kind of skews this. I have 2nd year men at LB, two 2nd year guys at CB, another at QB and WR with diggs. Rook at Treadwell and Johnson is a 3rd year guy.

Whatevs. I have a lot of flexibility.

LBB I want butler

giphy.gif

LJ11

Good game Ferny, good late comeback. Not sure what I was thinking on that int, your FS never went deep with the receiver so I didn't have a good window but I still threw it, didn't have a check down.

I'll say one thing about All-Madden CFM, so far anyway, seems to me that WRs hang on to the ball in traffic much more than they did last year. Ferny and I both made some good grabs in traffic. WRs were also diving for some catches as well, twice I thought I threw too early and the WR went out and got it.

Good game Ferny, good late comeback. Not sure what I was thinking on that int, your FS never went deep with the receiver so I didn't have a good window but I still threw it, didn't have a check down.

I'll say one thing about All-Madden CFM, so far anyway, seems to me that WRs hang on to the ball in traffic much more than they did last year. Ferny and I both made some good grabs in traffic. WRs were also diving for some catches as well, twice I thought I threw too early and the WR went out and got it.

more than last year AND more than in regular head to head.

Greg

GG Greg. Really ugly game.
yeah, very ugly

was randomly cycling through plays a way I don't normally do, caught myself really staring down one player instead of playing along with the concept

sucks the big man turnover was the difference

Top Bottom