• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Smokey

Phee I have determined from research that Shot Creator's badges are OP af in the Park

therefore

I have created a 6'10 SF Shot Creator

DJ Bowser

Eznark and I play tomorrow night.

I wonder if I can turn my season around from the 0-4 start the way LBB did last year.

I won't be betting a copy of the game on winning out though.

DeSean Jackson is also up for trade! Doctors have cleared him but I'm sitting him a bit more to make sure he stays healthy. I like the new bring back a player soon or wait mechanic.

Drizzlers v Colasantes
Twitch.tv/dolphinsJ11

What the fuuuuuuuuck

Holy fuck the ghost of Matt Jones stats are crying right now. I'm getting Deja vu, have you had connection issues yet or just with me?

I just had 2 70+ Yd plays with Matt Jones and Cola d/cs T_T

Colasante

What the fuuuuuuuuck

Holy fuck the ghost of Matt Jones stats are crying right now. I'm getting Deja vu, have you had connection issues yet or just with me?

I don't know what's going on, I keep getting disconnected from PSN so you can take a sim win. Shame that Matt Jones's beasting will be lost to time.

gg jabee, your wr's were eating me alive but i was able to hold before you got TD's. i fucking suck at kicking with that wind and the 70 yard td i got was complete bs HFA! i tried to stay away from patrick peterson as much as possible. the one play where my guy got opened i thought uhhh i probably shouldn't throw this, and then i did and he almost picked it. see you in az where you will get these breaks :(

Nah, thanks, I've got work to do so I don't want to take the chance of wasting 40 minutes in case it shits up again. I couldn't tackle Jones for shit so you were probably heading to a win anyway.
Yeah the running lanes were insane and then Jones was beasting on top of it. That first game could've gone either way for sure tho, we were both playing aweful.

I'll take the sim win.

manfestival

man the install for this game is forever but does anyone have any tips on gitting gud?

there is only so much I can stomach of having to play redskins vs rams

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Ferny I can be around to play tomorrow night after 10pm Et let me know if that works for you.

FYI everyone WR Bryant and LB Harrison are on the block. I'll listen to offers for CB, DT, and LT.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I vaguely think I'm on a bye week.

Guess Drew Brees is also on the trade block. Someone please help me from myself. Slinging and slanging has had it's day.

Top Bottom