• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I like the scouting tendency things for your next opponent. I kind of wish there was a way to see your own tendencies as well.

At least I know that DCX is passing 3/4s of the time and 50% of those passes are of two concepts!

Is that readjusting for what we actually are doing, or stuck off the pre-made info from the real 2015 season?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I like the scouting tendency things for your next opponent. I kind of wish there was a way to see your own tendencies as well.

At least I know that DCX is passing 3/4s of the time and 50% of those passes are of two concepts!

I can't go off that crap. The true test for me is what guys do on third downs (Long, mid, short), what guys do in the red zone, and what guys do in must score situations. Those plays and sometimes just route combos are the most important to keep track of. This is true on both offense and defense. When someone needs to make something happen, what plays do they rely on?

Birdman02

only remaining game is luke/bird
Is this the weekend Luke is out of town? I posted in the thread trying to schedule something for last night or today, but I haven't heard from him. Granted, I haven't actively chased him though. I have to work for a few hours today, but I will be around most of the afternoon and night.

I can't go off that crap. The true test for me is what guys do on third downs (Long, mid, short), what guys do in the red zone, and what guys do in must score situations. Those plays and sometimes just route combos are the most important to keep track of. This is true on both offense and defense. When someone needs to make something happen, what plays do they rely on?

Yep

Unfortunately with some guys you don't realize this until the game has gone on a while, but some of us are really familiar with each other

rinse82

Brandon lafell and a 5th!

giphy.gif

LukeSmith

Is this the weekend Luke is out of town? I posted in the thread trying to schedule something for last night or today, but I haven't heard from him. Granted, I haven't actively chased him though. I have to work for a few hours today, but I will be around most of the afternoon and night.

I can play today birdles. Have plans tonight pacific but I'm around today and through the afternoon

BigAT

I don't know John Cena music well enough to be sure, but I think they just played John Cena music at the Rutgers game.

league vanced

next vance: tuesday @ 4 pm pst

games:

broncos @ chargers
49ers @ bills
eagles @ redskins
browns @ titans
ravens @ giants
panthers @ saints
jags @ bears
rams @ lions
steelers @ dolphins
bengals @ pats
chiefs @ raiders
falcons @ seahawks
cowboys @ packers
colts @ texans
jets @ cards

NFC OPOTW - Cam Newton
NFC DPOTW - A. Verner

AFC OPOTW - Demarco Murray (Titans) - 20 car, 106 yards, 2 TD, 3 rec, 88 yards, 1 TD
AFC DPOTW - K. James (Dolphins) - 11 tackles, 2 ssacks, 2 int, 2 TD

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Shazier was robbed.

Bowser, anytime Monday would be good for me to play. If not Monday I could possibly go late night on Sunday. Let me know.

DJ Bowser

Tannehill shoulda been POTW!

Shazier was robbed.

Bowser, anytime Monday would be good for me to play. If not Monday I could possibly go late night on Sunday. Let me know.
I'd prefer late Sunday. If not, Monday morning or night would work. I always prefer to get the games done quick.

If you end up available at all late tonight as well, holler.

LJ11

FMT, saw your message, but I was in a game. Going to run out and leave, my ps4 will be on, I'll be around. What times work for you?

Greg

bird, I know you just finished up a game, but I'm around if you want to play

tomorrow morning before games or late after games I can play as well

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Tannehill shoulda been POTW!

I'd prefer late Sunday. If not, Monday morning or night would work. I always prefer to get the games done quick.

If you end up available at all late tonight as well, holler.

OK I could probably make late Sunday night work. I won't be around tonight though unless things change. If so I'll let you know.

FMT, saw your message, but I was in a game. Going to run out and leave, my ps4 will be on, I'll be around. What times work for you?

I have to go out for a bit but I also need my trade to go through! Hopefully drizz sees this in time. I'll be baCK in a couple hours and will be home for the rest of the day/night

Top Bottom