• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

brentech

Holy shit.

What's the word with DaddyLeagues? How do we resync everything? I think it's still in last year mode.
DaddyLeague pulled data from EAs ccm website, but EA doesn't have a Madden 17 ccm website. So right now, there is no current way for any site to do that stuff.

Greg

sorry for the no huddle bullshit - absolutely hate playing catch-up and that being my only way back in

Cutler/Alshon turned into gods

Birdman02

sorry for the no huddle bullshit - absolutely hate playing catch-up and that being my only way back in

Cutler/Alshon turned into gods

No problem man. It made sense to no huddle in that situation. I'm still amazed at how often the game fucked you.

I still can't get shit going in the running game. I'm pretty sure I would have more yards after contact than actual rushing yards if it wasn't for the simmed game against Somnia.

Greg

yeah, I love the control you have, but running is tough sell this year for me when it seems like yards after contact are just as likely in the passing game

not used to playing with more of a power back and depending on RNG to get the extra yards

Wait, weren't you supposed to increase it?

i looked up online before doing it and the only responses i found were lowering the "Fatigue" slider would lower the fatigue they suffered and increasing it would make them more fatigued.

the game doesn't tell you either way that i can see which does what

BigAT

CtJzGfRUIAAIQAQ.jpg:large

GG CB. Holy fuck tho do I miss my number two corner. I ran into the last downfield block with Matt Jones so much that game it hurt. i can't believe I threw 6 picks and then lost on a 69 yard TD with 9 seconds left. You kept me in that game I had no right being in just for that....

Drive Breakdown:
Eagles: 46 yd Matthews run, 3 and out, FG
Skins: INT
Eagles: 3 and out, FG
Eagles: FG
Eagles: Safety
Skins: 23 yd Vernon Davis TD
Eagles: Punt
Skins: End of Half

Eagles: Fumble
Skins: Fumble
Eagles: INT
Skins: Punt
Eagles: Punt
Skins: Punt
Eagles: INT
Eagles: Game Winning 69 yard TD to N Aghalor
Skins: Hail Mary INT

God damn what a fucking disaster of a football game. Had a pick six that I immediately ran out of bounds with by accident too ><. Crazy fucking game.

And you broke Jordan Reed! Dislocated his hip!

Redskins: 9
Cousins: 48.2, 15/26, 155 yds, 1 TD, 6 INTs
Jones: 20 carries, 86 yds, 1 Fumble // 1 rec, -6 yds
Doctson: 4 rec, 42 yds
Hall: 6 Tkls, 1 TfL, 1 FF

Eagles: 16
Wentz: 64.1, 10/18, 159 yds, 1 TD, 2 INTs, 1 Fumble
Matthews: 19 carries, 150 yds, 1 Fumble // 3 rec, 21 yds
Agholor: 1 rec, 69 yds, 1 TD
Kendricks: 10 Tkls, 2 TfL, 2 INTs, 1 FF

And Cousins Regressed lol, -1 AWR

DCX

DCX
5-1 fraud is what the Falcons are :/

I cannot rely on my defense to keep me in games when I'm like 20% on third downs and averaging 16 points a game

DCX

BigAT

GG Cola. Some awful kicking from both sides early on. Sorry about that first INT, I've been on the other side of that where it doesn't matter what you do or what the situation is, the game is making you throw an INT.

Stamina was good for me this game, but I was the home team so who knows.

Stamina wasn't an issue for me as the home team either. My trainer should probably be fired the way my receivers keep dropping like flies tho. Garçon was out for the majority of that game with Reed going down for 6 weeks in the first half. Jackson just came off injury this week. Good thing I grabbed that fast as hell rookie with 79 CTH from Azs practice squad after the DeSean trade!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Bowser if you want to play tonight I can play now. I can only do tonight if we start soon.

Top Bottom