• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

LJ11

Good game as always, difference was your DL, especially on that last series.

My fucking WRs got stuck on each other on that last play, I wanted the post to be honest, but you took it away, so I went to read two and I see my WRs humping each other.

I knew Tyrod was going to be ass, he was shit in training. The pass to Bowman was hilarious, had Sammy wide open behind him and I lead him but he threw it right to Bowman. Missed another open pass to Watkins late in the game. On 4th and forever I had Watkins wide open and he throws the most fucked up ball and Watkins decides to Agg catch it, I had that first down if he just throws a normal ball.

Tough L.

Edit: I fell for a play fake late in the game, may have caused a sack, but that was the longest play fake in existence. Thought the back was getting the ball 100%, Hughes got there but I'm pretty sure knifing through the gap fucked the pass pro.

gg lj. felt bad that your guys dropped a few easy ones in the game and then on that last throw he makes a difficult catch but stays in bounds. that's how madden does it!

on the pick 6 i dont know wtf happened. i try to throw that route right as he makes the break to get separation but your cb was too good. the weird thing is i tried to tackle you with kap, and had you right there, and kap wouldn't do anything! that happened to me in exhibition before... not sure why

brentech

GG Brent

Splat.. Zeke out 4 weeks, karma for AJ Green.

May they RIPieces.
CsL1W.png

DJ Bowser

on the pick 6 i dont know wtf happened. i try to throw that route right as he makes the break to get separation but your cb was too good. the weird thing is i tried to tackle you with kap, and had you right there, and kap wouldn't do anything! that happened to me in exhibition before... not sure why
Kap made a Cam decision.

LJ11

gg lj. felt bad that your guys dropped a few easy ones in the game and then on that last throw he makes a difficult catch but stays in bounds. that's how madden does it!

Yeah, it was a funny angle that you took. Your guys dropped a few balls as well, that wasn't a huge issue, Tyrod's aiming really cost me. But your DL was getting in on him, he had two fumbles, one when I was honestly throwing it away, got bailed out on the 2nd. Shit balances out. Played poor D, you just kept hitting the flats over and over. I had flat defenders but I didn't want to go to a hard flat, should have quick hot route at least one DB to hard flat, but I often end up fucking things up so I just gave it to you on most downs.

Kap thing was weird, on my screen it honestly looked like he fucking warped, as if frames of animations just went away.

Yeah, it was a funny angle that you took. Your guys dropped a few balls as well, that wasn't a huge issue, Tyrod's aiming was it really cost me. But your DL was getting in on him, he had two fumbles, one when I was honestly throwing it away, got bailed out on the 2nd. Shit balances out.

Kap thing was weird, on my screen it honestly looked like he fucking warped, as if frames of animations just went away.

the other time it happened, kap like... morphed into the guy who intercepted it and would mimick his moves. when cb or phee or whoever it was against pressed X for stiff arm, kap did it too... it was weird.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Rob- I'll be around be rest of the night if you end up around before our designated game time, let me know.

I'm home now. Watching the game now but if you want I'll play.

Edit- Dax looks fucking good man. Guy has ice water veins.

Top Bottom