• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Well that was a game. One of the more frustrating I've had in all of madden this year. I kept getting weird lag spikes and teleporting players, couldn't make a kick or any sort of kick meter action without supremely fucking up.

Sorry if it was douchey to start chewing clock in the 3rd. I just wanted it to be over.

DJ Bowser

Shit, man, sorry. I wish you would have paused and posted or something, I would have restarted. No wonder all those kicks were off.

It was lag free on my end so that's especially peculiar to me.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Shit, man, sorry. I wish you would have paused and posted or something, I would have restarted. No wonder all those kicks were off.

It was lag free on my end so that's especially peculiar to me.

It's all good. I paused to see if that would help at all but I didn't think to come in and post anything. I'm really tired anyways so restarting probably would have ended up worse lol

DJ Bowser

I just realized the Dolphins have no 3rd or 4th round pick. What kind of trash is this?!

Edit: these picks were given to the Vikings to draft garbage bucket WR Caroo. I hate you, Wellington.

DCX

DCX
I just realized the Dolphins have no 3rd or 4th round pick. What kind of trash is this?!

Edit: these picks were given to the Vikings to draft garbage bucket WR Caroo. I hate you, Wellington.
Offering me picks that didn't exist...for shame.

DCX

DCX

DCX
Nightz, we are suppose to advance Tuesday around 7est. Do you have a time table for your availability?

I'm in the process of moving and I may or may not have internet. If I don't I'll pack up a monitor and head to work with my Ps4 to get the game in. I will have internet Friday at the new place.

DCX

Nightz

Sorry Nightz - I can play tonight after 9et; if that doesn't work for you then you can have the win as my availability has been spotty this week

I should be around. Just message me here or on PSN. Will probably be playing Destiny or 2K17 tonight.
Nightz, we are suppose to advance Tuesday around 7est. Do you have a time table for your availability?

I'm in the process of moving and I may or may not have internet. If I don't I'll pack up a monitor and head to work with my Ps4 to get the game in. I will have internet Friday at the new place.

DCX

Tomorrow or Wednesday night will probably be best for me. I'll be working from home during the day on Thursday so I can make some time then. Will be in NY Thursday night until Saturday.

DCX

DCX
I should be around. Just message me here or on PSN. Will probably be playing Destiny or 2K17 tonight.

Tomorrow or Wednesday night will probably be best for me. I'll be working from home during the day on Thursday so I can make some time then. Will be in NY Thursday night until Saturday.
Ok, we will make it work.

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

Small consolation for losing my first rounder due to the dumbass Vikings front office....

....or are they geniuses at 3-0?

JABEE

Hi Ferny,

When can you play?

I can play any time tomorrow or even tonight if you are on. Let me know. I will also send a PM.

REMINDER:

LEAGUE VANCES AT 4 PM PST TOMORROW

scratch that, eznark/scott are playing at 6 pm pst. vance will be extended in honor of my boy eznark since his boy trump got bodied tonight

brentech

Gotta admit, I miss playing the Battlefield 1 demo.
Hopefully it's not a train wreck when it releases. Probably buy on PC if there isn't immediate problems.

Picking it up after work tonight. Sony finally sent me the cancellation for the free copy.

I think I might get it digitally, cause this is the kind of game that I won't play too frequently but throughout the year

I guess I should just get it disc then, but I feel like resell values become worthless at this time

hqdefault.jpg

JIHAD will be ready for you after 7:30 CT tonight, Greg. Let me know when you can play

Smokey

was up too late raiding in destiny last night
give smokey the sim win i couldn't go yesterday when he could

Are you able to play before advance time (6 pay) today?

Gotta admit, I miss playing the Battlefield 1 demo.
Hopefully it's not a train wreck when it releases. Probably buy on PC if there isn't immediate problems.

Sold my OG Titan X. I am GPU less. Might pick up a 1070 as a stop gap before doing a completely new build next year when (hopefully) 4k 120hz monitors hit. My CPU is fine, it's a 6 core, but I'm missing out on a lot of I/O stuff and DDR4.

Bread

Banned
I haven't been in touch with trasher so I'm not sure if we can play in time for the advance today. If he's been able to play and I haven't just give him the win.

DJ Bowser

LJ- I should be around relatively shortly after the advance if you're available tonight.

Also, please lose to me because I can't dig myself out of 2-5.

Top Bottom