• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

BigAT

yeah, I should be around - let me know what works for you and I'll cut $2 FOR 2 TACO TUESDAY short when I have to

Go big.

133399.jpg

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
It seems like we have been going at lightning speed this season. Maybe that's because I'm usually a season 2 alternate or are we really going fast this year?

DJ Bowser

Are you around tonight?

Friend, our trade talks stalled.

Plz respond.

It seems like we have been going at lightning speed this season. Maybe that's because I'm usually a season 2 alternate or are we really going fast this year?

This actually feels relatively slow compared to last year. I think last year the game was a big jump in quality from the year before and it seemed like we were advancing early half of the weeks last year.

brentech

Could be. I'm not complaining btw just a curious observation.
I wish sims were every 72 hours or later, never earlier due to games completed.
Knowing the time table didn't move forward would make it a little bit easier to know my general schedule ahead of time. (mostly just tough because we have so many visitors lately)

OH BOO HOO, AND WHAT A FUCKING TERRIBLE GAME IT WAS FOR YOU.

jugg-2mask.gif

JABEE

I don't think we are going to get our game in before the advance. We didn't get a chance to play last night, and derby said he won't be available again until Thursday.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Rob- LBB says he'll be around all night to play.

He also said to double team Gronk and guess pass every play.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to play tonight. Tomorrow night after 9 would probably work better. Tell him to add me to his psn friends so we can communicate.

DJ Bowser

Well maybe something can still be worked out! Kiko has some surprisingly good attributes in certain areas.

And yeah, lack of connected site is absurd.

Top Bottom