• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '18 PS4 Online League: Reunion Tour (without all original bandmates)

brentech

I didn't get a chance to play the PC beta so I don't think I ruined the console version for myself yet. Did you play the PC and PS4 beta? How much better is the PC version on a scale of 1-10? 11?

I totally forgot knack 2 is coming this week too! Yah fu PS4 destiny. I can't wait to talk to ez about how great knack 2 is

FPS in 30 compared to 100+fps, pretty much an 11.
Can even do it with a controller if you want to sit back and play. Not really that big of a detriment in PVE

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im somewhat biased because my PC couldnt run Destiny amazingly anyway. But aside from that, I do think the Playstation exclusive content could be significant depending on how much is in there in the first place. The other thing would be just the general zeitgeist of the game, which feels somewhat heightened with something like Destiny because of the raid.

But yes, that PC version does look very nice from what ive seen. If I did have a really nice PC, I think id want to double dip rather than choosing either version.

Rorschach

Knack 2, son!
kqz1pzs.gif

Get Knack'd, kids!

Smokey

PS4 Pro Destiny 2 bundle is shipping to me after I tried to figure out why my account was $485 lighter and realized i didn't cancel my amazon pre order.

bruh

My PC could handle destiny 2 (not at 4k/60fps but better than PS4 at 60) but if I get it itll be for PS4. Idk if I will, hard for me to use a mic bc I'll wake my daughter up and it's a social game soooo

CB3

You may not be in it, but it exists.

I know this, because I just logged into it and posted in the secret admin chatroom.

CB3

No clue. This was all from Destiny 1 and it just carried over. I havent looked at it since the Taken King

lol i have had 2 players rage quit on me in MUT Salary Cap mode.

Both after INT's by my team when i have the lead in 2nd half, the INT's isnt made by me though as i always play d-line locked in for sacks.

Both players pretty much only rely on passing game where i run the ball alot to open up the pass game, i guess i play methodical and "realistic". My biggest plays have been on play action passes after running the ball into the ground.

But i man do i get mad when my team fail when the enemy team does a onside kick. Go for the ball fucking numbnuts!

lol i have had 2 players rage quit on me in MUT Salary Cap mode.

Both after INT's by my team when i have the lead in 2nd half, the INT's isnt made by me though as i always play d-line locked in for sacks.

Both players pretty much only rely on passing game where i run the ball alot to open up the pass game, i guess i play methodical and "realistic". My biggest plays have been on play action passes after running the ball into the ground.

But i man do i get mad when my team fail when the enemy team does a onside kick. Go for the ball fucking numbnuts!

Is MUT on arcade mode?

I didn't get a chance to play the PC beta so I don't think I ruined the console version for myself yet. Did you play the PC and PS4 beta? How much better is the PC version on a scale of 1-10? 11?

I totally forgot knack 2 is coming this week too! Yah fu PS4 destiny. I can't wait to talk to ez about how great knack 2 is

fuck that's this week?!

CB3

The notion that there have been multiple fantasy drafts exclusively taking up any free time prior to this is a real bummer.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
The notion that there have been multiple fantasy drafts exclusively taking up any free time prior to this is a real bummer.

Well it isn't the case but that is my last social activity before settling in for some real Madden time and football in general.

Bad news Florida bros, time to really start watching this thing. Models for Irma keep heading west. One has the eye hit Miami Beach as a 4 then rip up the state thru Orlando....

11L_gefs_latest.png

....I love that one random model that just say fuck it and heads for Connecticut... and then there's just about everything else saying fuck you Fl,
MmHXzYV.gif

:X

DJ Bowser

The hurricane hysteria has already begun. Our Publix is already out of water.

I'm sure they'll get more in. Luckily for me, if shit gets dire I can order cases of water for my restaurant and take them... which is what I'll be doing with champagne before it hits.

I'll take the Lions, if no one else wants them

You didn't want to see that game, FMT. It was shameful.
We play this season, fam.

DCX

DCX
We can start the franchise Friday and just have people sign in and officially start when the patch hits?

DCX

brentech

I remember patches last year that worked on an already formed league in terms of gameplay, but some backend stuff it didn't work on.

CB3

I remember patches last year that worked on an already formed league in terms of gameplay, but some backend stuff it didn't work on.

I dont trust EA to get it all right.

We should wait for the patch before doing anything.

We start once the patch is ready but I see no harm in getting people signed in once the rosters are ready on Friday. I believe all gameplay patches have retoactively applied. I need to look into daddy leagues too

DCX

DCX
GG Smokey.

Sorry for the late response. I did a little better stopping the run but you found a way to feature Watson's skill set.

Should be a fun season.

DCX

Smokey

GG Smokey.

Sorry for the late response. I did a little better stopping the run but you found a way to feature Watson's skill set.

Should be a fun season.

DCX

GG!

Yeah. Getting into regular season shape and starting to figure out how to best use the squad. Still wildly out of position on some plays on D, and the windows this year are much tighter.

Top Bottom