• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 360 Season 9 Thread: A Jgar for All Seasons

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
T, what was your Gametag? I don't think I have it.

My counter to Vick will be Seneca "I've Got Legs!" Wallace!

Lonestar

Geez, he's the admin??? Who is being blackmailed????

It's just a joke, he's got running speed, he doesn't have much arm. Vick-Lite.

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
Lol ok...

---------------

Guys,

The league is Live!
party.gif

Let's get it on! Good luck to everyone in Gaf Season 9!

Here are the following deadlines for the first 3 weeks:

Week 1: January 6th
Week 2: January 10th
Week 3: January 13th

Let's have everyone's focus and get through this new schedule format smoothly. That's a game during the week, and one on the weekend average. You can play up to 2 games ahead but when you enter the stats DO NOT ENTER THE FINAL SCORE. This is imperative for rankings and awards. (Worst case scenario I'll have to go in and remove your scores.)

Since some people need to be out of town for business we are going with the 3 weeks open at a time format and for the immediately impatient. I would suggest not getting ahead to keep your momentum going, but the option is available.

Once again Good Luck!
You'll need it.

guys i still have my copy of madden. so if you guys need a fill-in, and someone wants me to send them my copy, let me know! it would obviously have to be a vet :D

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FrenchMovieTheme said:
guys i still have my copy of madden. so if you guys need a fill-in, and someone wants me to send them my copy, let me know! it would obviously have to be a vet :D

me! :D

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DMczaf said:
Don't give it to PS3 Fanboi!

I'm a fanboi of everything!

<3

Plus would you rather it go to Mr.bob? :p

hgplayer/Saints owner, I can play later tonight if you want or anytime tomorrow if that works better for you. Let me know when you want to play.

1. vumpler or anyone else: do we still need another person to fill-in?
2. matrix, PM me your address just incase. if another player is needed i will send it out tomorrow.

BirdBomb

Banned
that was a weird ending to a game. gg none the less.

4th and some #, attempting a fg, letting time tick off to around 40 seconds, with 7 left on the play clock, my kick bar starts with me not touching the controller. FG is missed wide left(obviously). Vumplar has the ball, lobs 1 deep to Smith, my Safety jumps and swats it, noone touches Smith, P.I. at the 20. he scores.

ooh well, my D is getting alittle better. I think hat was the fewest points i've ever allowed on 360.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Konex, Lone, Rors... let me know whenever you are ready... I gotta play Jobber in NBA, but I should be able to get a game in

Lonestar

I am online right now, I'll be on for awhile, let me know when you guys wanna game.

DCX

DCX
Well, Sableholic, Vump or Bluemax, let me know if any of you can get a game in tonight.

DCX

Rorschach

GG, Lonestar. I made a terrible mistake on that 3rd down play...instead of audible, I snapped the ball (yea, I'm stupid) and it could have cost me huge. Then, I kicked a FG for some reason. I thought I had lost that one.

Seneca Wallace completely through me for a loop that one drive (he was def not part of the gameplan). I felt I had to contain which let for that Alexander TD run. :(

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
GG Aka.

Holy ****, Darren Howard went on a TEAR. 4 Sacks in the game. I swear on a few plays i started to glance down there to see what he was doing. He just blew through the Pats LT damn near every play.

And that blocked FG surprised the shit outta me

Rorschach

ColdBlooded33 said:
GG Aka.

Holy ****, Darren Howard went on a TEAR. 4 Sacks in the game. I swear on a few plays i started to glance down there to see what he was doing. He just blew through the Pats LT damn near every play.

And that blocked FG surprised the shit outta me
Damn...Burgess tied for sack lead already. :(

Lonestar

Burgess's 4 sacks were STUPID. Just like your Run to the Right run game. SOOTPOID!!! ;/

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
Ok guys just to make sure everyone knows for a 2nd time:

* FOURTH DOWN ATTEMPT RULES!!!
1. No 4th down attempts in the first half, period.
2. In the 3rd quarter if you're trailing by 20+ 4th downs are user discretion.
3. In the 4th quarter if you are trailing by any amount 4th downs are user discretion.

hgplayer1

ChrisJames said:
hgplayer/Saints owner, I can play later tonight if you want or anytime tomorrow if that works better for you. Let me know when you want to play.

Weds night is good for me. look for me on AIM as bcsplayer1 or if you havent already send me a friends request on Xbox Live as hgplayer1. I should be available around 7pm CST.

hgplayer1 said:
Weds night is good for me. look for me on AIM as bcsplayer1 or if you havent already send me a friends request on Xbox Live as hgplayer1. I should be available around 7pm CST.

OK, sounds good.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Azwethinkweiz, your my week 2. I dont know what your schedule is like so let me know when you want to play.

Shawn is gone for a week or something like that, right?

LiveWire

gg Wellington. That fumble on my opening drive of the 3rd really killed me. And then my 2-minute drill was working great up until Cooley and Sellers decided not to block for Portis. :( Oh well, at least I had 2 sweet user picks. :D

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LiveWire said:
gg Wellington. That fumble on my opening drive of the 3rd really killed me. And then my 2-minute drill was working great up until Cooley and Sellers decided not to block for Portis. :( Oh well, at least I had 2 sweet user picks. :D

Yeah GG. I thought for sure the way you started rushing at the end that you would have it.

BirdBomb

Banned
GG AirBrian. few lucky breaks with coverage breakdowns got me in good field position.

Ravens, when are you available?

AirBrian

BirdBomb said:
GG AirBrian. few lucky breaks with coverage breakdowns got me in good field position.

Ravens, when are you available?
GG. Yeah, sorry for the confusion. Your brother asked me to play earlier, but I was busy and said we'd play our game tomorrow. Then I thought it was initially him when you signed on until you picked the Rams.

Yeah, once you got ahead by two scores, I knew I was in trouble with Not-So-Sexy-Rexy. :lol

Frank Gore: 240 yards on 12 carries (20 ypc) and 2 tds.

... Alex Smith 2 ints, I need to work on this. However for a first go around I'll take it as a work in progress. Anybody got tips for the 3-4? its wierd.

sable i can help you be a champion today. PM me if you are interested... or IM me if you have AIM (whossorrynow015).

49ers are a dominant team in this game but you just have to use them correctly (as all teams)

AkaBalla

Mt game froze after the game with CB.. So i couldnt record any stats.. I then tried a game in the lobby and it froze at the end of that game as well... This isnt good..

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
sable i can help you be a champion today. PM me if you are interested... or IM me if you have AIM (whossorrynow015).

49ers are a dominant team in this game but you just have to use them correctly (as all teams)
You stay out of this!!

DCX

Rorschach

AkaBalla said:
Mt game froze after the game with CB.. So i couldnt record any stats.. I then tried a game in the lobby and it froze at the end of that game as well... This isnt good..
If that happens, try to get in contact with the person your playing and see if he can't take down your stats.

Frank Gore: 240 yards on 12 carries (20 ypc) and 2 tds.
Holy MOSES!

ColdBlooded33 said:
Azwethinkweiz, your my week 2. I dont know what your schedule is like so let me know when you want to play.

Shawn is gone for a week or something like that, right?

I should be able to do it tomorrow night. If not, Thursday is fine as well.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Wow looks like my schedule is full of my arch rivals. Lonestar, two with DM, HGplayer (though not as the Cowgirls), Cold, Rors, and Sable. Looks like no game with DCX, I will be too busy owning his ass in NBA anyway.

If last night's game is any indication, it looks like I have some labbing to do tonight. Third straight stinker on offense from me!

Rorschach

Changed the layout. I think this is better since we don't need teams that aren't in the league and we could use the list of week's games that are played/left. Plus, it helps aesthetics. ;b

[edit] Also, Malley/Conex: I'm available most of today with a little advance warning. Let's get a game in. :]

Matrix

Vumpler,your private message inbox is full,but to answer your question the Titans.

I couldnt play another season with the Texans,id blow my brains out.

un****ingbelievable. words cannot describe this. I'd say something but wow. Vumpler I will not be playing you the last week of the season. You can have the win I refuse to sit through that shit again.

Matrix

:eek:

oh noes

DRAMA BABY

Top Bottom