• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
FrenchMovieTheme said:
guys i did adjust some of the sliders this week. i decreased RB ability and run blocking. I also decreased CPU accuracy. let me know what you think.

i finished my game and it was close but i felt the CPU running game wasn't as cheap (i.e. breaking tackles all game)
Next season, no slider changes until the seaon is done.

Ramirez

Well, I fired it up ready to play, and see that my opponent is Houston.

sad-panda.jpg

LosDaddie

Banned
So I didn't know you needed to play the demo to get the Nike Combat unis. At least you can sim every game. And yes, I liked FSU's combat unis.

DCX

DCX
LosDaddie said:
So I didn't know you needed to play the demo to get the Nike Combat unis. At least you can sim every game. And yes, I liked FSU's combat unis.
It's nice to actually play a demo and unlock stuff for the retail game.

DCX

LukeSmith

I'm gone till September starting on Sunday, so might as well boot me from NCAA or leave my team on auto whatever till I get back, even then, if Madden is good, I don't know that I'll be able to maintain both games

DCX

DCX
LukeSmith said:
I'm gone till September starting on Sunday, so might as well boot me from NCAA or leave my team on auto whatever till I get back, even then, if Madden is good, I don't know that I'll be able to maintain both games
gg bro. Stay safe on your trip, hope you find time for both leagues :)

DCX

Ramirez

GG Smokey, playing Houston is like playing a high school team or something. All I had to do was run and my guys would push them 15 yards down field every time. :lol

Just a heads up, I'm probably going to be trading this in towards my Reach 360, I like the game, but Madden is the superior game for me. Not to mention the input lag online makes for a frustrating experience 99% of the time for me, which I don't get in Madden, so weird.

Smokey

Ramirez said:
GG Smokey, playing Houston is like playing a high school team or something. All I had to do was run and my guys would push them 15 yards down field every time. :lol

Just a heads up, I'm probably going to be trading this in towards my Reach 360, I like the game, but Madden is the superior game for me. Not to mention the input lag online makes for a frustrating experience 99% of the time for me, which I don't get in Madden, so weird.

Yeah gg.

It's hard to give a shit when anybody can run for 20 yards at any given time. I'm probably done too. I can't go back and forth between this and Madden and the lag in this game was garbage.

LJ11

Azwethinkweiz said:
Why do I feel like this league is going to dissolve after the first season?

It's dead dude. You have 4 guys talking about quitting before the bowl games have even been played.

We should all go to Madden, where you can basically throw to the flats and run mesh all game with 60 rated receivers.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
LJ11 said:
It's dead dude. You have 4 guys talking about quitting before the bowl games have even been played.

We should all go to Madden, where you can basically throw to the flats and run mesh all game with 60 rated receivers.

This is making me want to skip madden. That game is already shoddy enough, now add on NCAA quitter-filled. Just wonderful. I knew you guys would do this, too. So, who should I be mad at more.

LJ11

Lonestar said:
This is making me want to skip madden. That game is already shoddy enough, now add on NCAA quitter-filled. Just wonderful. I knew you guys would do this, too. So, who should I be mad at more.

10. LJ* - Bills

I told FMT to take me off the list, he kept me on and put an asterisk next to my name.

Translation:

* - When everyone quits the NCAA Dynasty for Madden you'll come crawling back.

Ramirez

LJ11 said:

FWIW, Madden seems to have everything good from NCAA, plus a better netcode. The running game is great in Madden, just like NCAA, and I'm completing all kinds of passes in Madden this year (even on All Madden) that simply would not have happened last year.

Of course this could be because no one has figured out how to break the game yet.

LJ11

Ramirez said:
FWIW, Madden seems to have everything good from NCAA, plus a better netcode. The running game is great in Madden, just like NCAA, and I'm completing all kinds of passes in Madden this year (even on All Madden) that simply would not have happened last year.

Of course this could be because no one has figured out how to break the game yet.

What about man coverage? Useless? Do the safeties actually come down into the box and play their assignment when they're in man coverage?

Striker

Nothing about Madden's online has really came close to NCAA... online access to their page, lack of FA, and not to mention the hilariously over-rated rookies.

I still will play, but ugh.

Ramirez

Striker said:
Nothing about Madden's online has really came close to NCAA... online access to their page, lack of FA, and not to mention the hilariously over-rated rookies.

I still will play, but ugh.

That's all fluff though, when it comes down to it, Madden is better on the field. Man to man does work better this year, seems about the same as NCAA to me. I don't think the Safeties come down when they're supposed to, but I don't recall them doing that for me in NCAA either.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I think i like NCAA a tad better than madden this year. Online Dynasty's work so well compared to the shit online franchises in Madden

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Glad I'm in the other NCAA league :lol

LukeSmith

LJ11 said:
I told FMT to take me off the list, he kept me on and put an asterisk next to my name.

Translation:

* - When everyone quits the NCAA Dynasty for Madden you'll come crawling back.

1. you're getting madden
2. I'm not quitting NCAA, I just won't be around for an age!

DCX

DCX
If i win the national championship there better not be an * next to it because people are bailing :/

DCX

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
DCX said:
If i win the national championship there better not be an * next to it because people are bailing :/

DCX
I have my fantasy draft tonight so I will likely not be around to play our game if we advance. What is your time availability for this weekend?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lonestar said:
I'm going to have to ask for my spot back :lol

Ask and you shall not receive.

Ramirez

I apologize if my dropping out upsets anyone, it's just with Madden and Reach on the way, I'm being realistic here and picking what I want most. :p

Ramirez said:
I apologize if my dropping out upsets anyone, it's just with Madden and Reach on the way, I'm being realistic here and picking what I want most. :p

Translation = I know I'm never going to win the ACC Atlantic :p

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Getting away from the subject of quitters, anyone notice the new amount of jersey change that they mentioned in the patch?

Mudbutt.jpg

Not too bad...wait....how the..

Matrix

:lol

hemorrhoids? dude shit his pants.

Mrbob

Hey Matrix, I stalked your MLB The Show file what is up with the Blue Jays being your favorite team?!?! Betrayal total.

Matrix

Mrbob said:
Hey Matrix, I stalked your MLB The Show file what is up with the Blue Jays being your favorite team?!?! Betrayal total.

Someone had to fill Fifty's shoes, I use them to honor our old friend. Honestly, it came down to randoms not playing me when they saw me using them and with my record. I guess they assume I cheat or some shit.

I'd kick your ass :)

Mrbob

Probably, I'm terrible at the game this year. Or maybe my team is terrible and the Cubs defense gives me nightmares each and every night! :(

Get on aim sometime and we'll set up a game! But not now I'm not home until another 5 hours!

Matrix

Both our teams are awful :(

I'd get on aim, but I lost everyone's aim's names cause I had to switch my account and I haven't bothered to use it since I have none of you on it but FMT.

Top Bottom