• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Azwethinkweiz said:
Who the fuck is Issac Harris? My strong safety is DeAndre McDaniel. WTF.

It's your backup SS. Did he play CB alot? He's got better stats than GF Beater.

Lonestar said:
It's your backup SS. Did he play CB alot? He's got better stats than GF Beater.

The game probably puts him in at nickle. Still, that's not Isaac Harris. That's supposed to be Carlton Lewis. Way to go, roster guys.

Lonestar

Azwethinkweiz said:
I avenged clemson's real life loss to tcu in epic fashion. Fuck you and your shitty fans, dumb horned frogs.

I did the same to Utah. Take that, NotQuiteAsMormon Mormons

DCX

DCX
Ah, my second GAF Championship :) How sweet it is!!! Woooooo

-MLB 2K7 Season 3 Champion
- NCAA Football 11 Season 1 Champion

Nice!

DCX

DCX

DCX
Yeah, fumbles, disconnects and scheduling... and i don't care. I'm the champ!!! That can never be argued. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

DCX

Lonestar

DCX said:
Yeah, fumbles, disconnects and scheduling... and i don't care. I'm the champ!!! That can never be argued. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

DCX

Hey, you did beat Luke, which I wasn't able to do.

Though, You did get loaded up on those ACC teams :p

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
In other news

Luke Vs. Auburn
Denog Vs. Oklahoma St.

Is what were waiting on. Luke's on auto pilot right?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DCX said:
Ah, my second GAF Championship :) How sweet it is!!! Woooooo

-MLB 2K7 Season 3 Champion

Nice!

DCX

Never be proud of winning a 2k baseball season. What was the league made up of 5 people?

Lonestar

As Champion, you get to play me, LJ, and whoever is actually good from the Pac 10. I don't know which one, because none of them won their conference.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DCX said:
umm..no, this was before The Show, so maybe 16 or so.

DCX

Who cares? it was a 2k league lead by Konex :lol Majority of us didn't play. Who's proud of winning a 2k baseball league when the game is complete garbage.

Show was being played as well, as I recall it finally came out for PS3 that year and shit all over 2k even though they basically ported over the PS2 version.

Oh and congrats on winning this league.

DCX

DCX
Matrix said:
Who cares? it was a 2k league lead by Konex :lol Majority of us didn't play. Who's proud of winning a 2k baseball league when the game is complete garbage.

Show was being played as well, as I recall it finally came out for PS3 that year and shit all over 2k even though they basically ported over the PS2 version.

Oh and congrats on winning this league.
They had some good players in that league. Some dude who used the bluejays was amazingly good, and JuanMR i think, with the As..i beat him for the 'chip. I don't care what ya'll say. I gots two Championships and thats hard to do regardless.

DCX

Matrix

I would have won the f-ing show league that started up and FMT was keeping track of it on his old website, but everyone f-ing quit.

Majority of the madden players here stink badly at baseball games. I suck at madden though, so it evens out.

Eh still don't care if it had one or two good players, that game was pure shit and I wish I never purchased it. Never bought a 2k baseball game again.

DMczaf

DenogginizerOS said:
I AM THE CHAMPS SPORTS BOWL CHAMP!

hooray

That's nice, but it's no

holiday1.gif

oh nice, i can advance once every 20 minutes.... and there is literally nothing to do on the first advance after the bowl season. it just tells you the results of the bowl games

-_-

advanced. it is in the "players leaving/transfering" stage, so if you want to make a pitch to have them stay or just see who you lost do it now.... before i advance past this stage!

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
advanced. it is in the "players leaving/transfering" stage, so if you want to make a pitch to have them stay or just see who you lost do it now.... before i advance past this stage!

At least give us a deadline for your random advances during offseason!

Don't pull an FMT!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Gallipo tried to go to the draft. I said bitch you better fucking come back your a 2nd team all american. and he said ok

DMczaf

Fuck me! I'm about to lose my sophomore redshirt 95 rated HB to the Draft. I used 60 mins to talk him out of it and all he could say was "Money Money, Coach!"

I hate these agents! I'm banning NFL scouts from my campus!

i talked owusu and my center into staying. i didn't get too much taken away thank god, i can't spare anymore talent!

USC and ohio state got absolutely raped by seniors leaving :lol

LJ11

FrenchMovieTheme said:

When are you planning to advance, watching MNF?

Give me a few minutes to look it over before you advance.

LJ11

Convinced everyone but that little bitch Anthony McDonald to stay. Have fun at Navy pussy!

Pretty thin at LB now, which was a strength. I need one hell of a recruiting class next year. This one was balls.

Azwethinkweiz said:
Can we do this stage online? I don't see shit.

I didn't see one via the website (checked the recruiting page, nothing there), so I did it through the game

Lonestar

Ugh.

Well, had 5 peeps to the NFL. I talked all but one into staying.

The one? Julio jones.

And since the rosters we started with are wrong, and Darius hanks isn't a senior (a junior) I'm short on wr's!

Run team am total.

Lonestar

Azwethinkweiz said:
Someone tell me what juniors from my school are leaving.

You really need to sign on...

Xavier brewer
Daquan bowers
Jamie Harper

Plus 3 transfer
69 rated ss Spencer Adams
79 rated lolb quandon Christian
79 rated center Dalton freeman

Lonestar said:
You really need to sign on...

Xavier brewer
Daquan bowers
Jamie Harper

Plus 3 transfer
69 rated ss Spencer Adams
79 rated lolb quandon Christian
79 rated center Dalton freeman

I can't. I won't be home until the morning. I'll see if I can get my roomate to do it.

Top Bottom