• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
DCX said:
Done, got my backup TE and a certain QB to stay
lvEyC.gif

DCX

Oes this mean I can expect a fb in my future???

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
PUT IN YOUR REQUESTS NOW FOR TEAMS/PLAYERS YOU WANT ON YOUR SCHEDULE.

this is the only time i'm bringing it up
I'm sure everyone would want a piece of the champ
lvEyC.gif

Pls don't hurt me :(

DCX

DCX said:
I'm sure everyone would want a piece of the champ
lvEyC.gif

Pls don't hurt me :(

DCX

i already have your opening game scheduled. tune in shortly to find out who the lucky girl is

p.s. sorry for blowing up your facebook post. that chick asked who i was. don't sell me out!

DCX

DCX
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i already have your opening game scheduled. tune in shortly to find out who the lucky girl is

p.s. sorry for blowing up your facebook post. that chick asked who i was. don't sell me out!
That chick is my chick :) She asked, i said GAF, she said oh.. :lol

DCX

Lonestar

Might as well ask for DCX. Wouldn't mind Stanford, VT, or Clemson.

Also, on the 5 weeks of recruiting. There is no time delay. FMT could just advance 3 minutes after the start of each week of time. Not that I want him to do that, but these "can" go by quickly.

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:
transfer request stage.

i'll give people about 20 minutes to complete this if you're interested since i can't advance anyways

The default action is acceptance. You can advance, and let people cut anybody they might have added.

wtf, these aren't even new recruits.... it's the same players and board i had all throughout the season :/

i'll be advancing every 10 minutes unless someone has a problem with that.

lame, i thought i would get to see the new guys who i could coax into joining with my lies of national titles and so on!

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:
wtf, these aren't even new recruits.... it's the same players and board i had all throughout the season :/

i'll be advancing every 10 minutes unless someone has a problem with that.

lame, i thought i would get to see the new guys who i could coax into joining with my lies of national titles and so on!

ahaha, damn, you could wait till Az is at a computer or at home :p

Lonestar

Well, hopefully everyone else does ok.

About the "new players being introduced in the offseason...there ain't shit!

Small handful, and my hope of at least some 4 star WR's out there for naught. I'm going to actually be hurting in the WR spot!

No one's getting any HB. I'm working on signing 5 4 star+ HB's :lol

DMczaf said:
Uh FMT, you asshole. I was in the middle of recruiting!! FUCK!

Why are you such a fucking moron when it comes to commish!!

sorry broham, gave you guys double the time i said i would!

relax, your 2 star recruits aren't going anywhere. if you guys want me to wait to advance i will, but i dont see anything worthwhile left.

your call ladies, doesn't matter to me!

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
sorry broham, gave you guys double the time i said i would!

relax, your 2 star recruits aren't going anywhere. if you guys want me to wait to advance i will, but i dont see anything worthwhile left.

your call ladies, doesn't matter to me!

Dude, You advanced 14 mins after you said you advanced from Week 1!

Stop being a moron!

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
and i said i would advance in 10 minutes!

At least let people finish shit if they are already in the fucking lobby! I didn't even save anything I did so you advanced and it had the CPU do everything. Screwing up my recruiting!

Lonestar

finished week 2. Added 2 more peeps, long shots at best though.

Already know I've got an Oversigning situation about to happen :lol

DMczaf said:
At least let people finish shit if they are already in the fucking lobby! I didn't even save anything I did so you advanced and it had the CPU do everything. Screwing up my recruiting!

do you honestly have anything worthwhile still around? i find it hard to believe.

i'll tell you what princess, i will advance every 24 hours that way you have plenty of time to secure those recruits. plus that way i don't have to sit in the lobby and wait until i can advance -_-

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
do you honestly have anything worthwhile still around? i find it hard to believe.

i'll tell you what princess, i will advance every 24 hours that way you have plenty of time to secure those recruits. plus that way i don't have to sit in the lobby and wait until i can advance -_-

I'm low on HBs and a QB, I gotta get players.

Sorry I'm actually trying to make my team better!

DCX

DCX
I signed 4 more dudes..i still need a kicker, working on that now...yea..i have two scholarships left..i did some work this season :)

DCX

Lonestar

Azwethinkweiz said:
Haha, because that's what you want, a 5'9" 210 pound WR.

Hey, don't talk about my #1 WR, Marquis Maze!

:|

Oh man, I bet DCX will move past me in the recruiting rankings, all by signing 20 3 star players :lol

DCX

DCX
who wouldn't want to play for a National Champion
lvEyC.gif

I do need a kicker, or it's 4 downs every time inside the 40 yard line bros.

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
WTF asshole i didnt even get to do shit week 1! 15 minute weeks? what kinda shit is that

Lonestar

Dude went off to play Astrolad on Madden.

Bastard should tell us if he plans on continuing on his original pace tonight, it's nearing midnight here, dammit.

Lonestar said:
Dude went off to play Astrolad on Madden.

Bastard should tell us if he plans on continuing on his original pace tonight, it's nearing midnight here, dammit.

It's 12:30am here and I have work in the morning. Someone send him a message in game or an IM or something and ask him if he's holding off until tomorrow.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ok. got my week 2 recruiting in before fucking Quick Trigger McGee got to advancing this shit again

Top Bottom