• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
FrenchMovieTheme said:
wtf, these aren't even new recruits.... it's the same players and board i had all throughout the season :/

i'll be advancing every 10 minutes unless someone has a problem with that.

lame, i thought i would get to see the new guys who i could coax into joining with my lies of national titles and so on!
East coast folks such as myself can't respond at 11:35PM EST last minute deadlines if we are asleep!!

If you are going to fast forward through shit, NO ONE should have a chance to do anything. Now, those of us who were in bed last night now are at a disadvantage. Fucking lame, man.

DCX

DCX
DenogginizerOS said:
East coast folks such as myself can't respond at 11:35PM EST last minute deadlines if we are asleep!!

If you are going to fast forward through shit, NO ONE should have a chance to do anything. Now, those of us who were in bed last night now are at a disadvantage. Fucking lame, man.
real east coasters sleep four hours a day.. seriously yea.. it sucks. Lucky I was awake.

DCX

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Az,

What has happened to Willy Korn :lol

He just transferred again.

Denogg: Hope you managed to talk Williams into staying. You did manage that part of the offseason, right? Just missed out on week 1 recruiting?

Lonestar said:
Az,

What has happened to Willy Korn :lol

He just transferred again.

Denogg: Hope you managed to talk Williams into staying. You did manage that part of the offseason, right? Just missed out on week 1 recruiting?

Haha, they wanted to move him to safety at Marshall. Poor guy, I feel bad for him.

DenogginizerOS

Lonestar said:
Thankfully, yes. Williams and Evans will return.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Keeping what going.

This league is going fine
aside from when FMT does his 15 minute advances

DenogginizerOS

CB3 said:
Im pretty sure FMT already kicked the guys that wernt staying (Somnia, Smokey)
That leaves us with:

1. Denogg - Chokies
2. CB3 - Trojans
3. Lonestar - Crimson Tide
4. DCX - THE NATIONAL CHAMPION OHIO STATE BUCKEYES
5. FMT - The Cardinal
6. DM - The Ducks
7. AZ - The Tiggers
8. LJ - The Fucking Irish
9. Luke* - Wolverinos
10. ****NEW CHALLENGER**** LosDaddies - FSU
*Once he returns in a month.

People who have left: Ram, Somnia, Smokey

Lonestar

DenogginizerOS said:
That leaves us with:

1. Denogg - Chokies
2. CB3 - Trojans
3. Lonestar - Clumsy Tide
4. DCX - THE NATIONAL CHAMPION OHIO STATE BUCKEYES
5. FMT - The Cardinal
6. DM - The Ducks
7. AZ - The Tiggers
8. LJ - The Fucking Irish
9. Luke* - Wolverinos
10. ****NEW CHALLENGER**** LosDaddies - FSU
*Once he returns in a month.

People who have left: Ram, Somnia, Smokey

fixed

I sent some PM to FMT about Dammittmatt, but I also haven't heard back from him either. Not sure if you guy's remember him or not. Permabanned for posting in the Gaming Forum.

Guy's, never post in the Gaming Forum.

DenogginizerOS

CB3 said:
We gotta be able to get 2 more people right?

PAC-10 - Stanford, USC, Oregon
ACC - VA Tech, Clemson, FSU
At-Large - Notre Dame
Big 10 - Michigan, Ohio State
SEC - Alabama

If we could get 2 more people (preferably to go to the SEC and/or Big 10), we would definitely be better off.

DenogginizerOS said:
PAC-10 - Stanford, USC, Oregon
ACC - VA Tech, Clemson, FSU
At-Large - Notre Dame
Big 10 - Michigan, Ohio State
SEC - Alabama

If we could get 2 more people (preferably to go to the SEC and/or Big 10), we would definitely be better off.

You just want that free pass to the ACCCG.:D They can come to the ACC if they want. I prefer more human opponents, to be honest.

DenogginizerOS

Azwethinkweiz said:
You just want that free pass to the ACCCG.:D They can come to the ACC if they want. I prefer more human opponents, to be honest.
I would love to have more in the ACC, but Lonestar alone in the SEC doesn't give him a challenge as far as competing with another human.

Hell, at this point, I wish we were all in a single conference just because it is more fun to play against humans. Unfortunately, the disparity between teams makes this less fun.

Lonestar

DenogginizerOS said:
I would love to have more in the ACC, but Lonestar alone in the SEC doesn't give him a challenge as far as competing with another human.

Hell, at this point, I wish we were all in a single conference just because it is more fun to play against humans. Unfortunately, the disparity between teams makes this less fun.

Well, give me 1 more season, and alot of the high rated players will be gone from mine (and others) teams.

I'm not seeing the new recruits being nearly as high rated as the pre-existing players. This is from working on my 4th year in my own personal online dynasty. Plenty good, but you won't be seeing 85+ rated freshman. RS Sophmores and Juniors seem to be around this level.

Plus, the recruiting is harder, with more people involved. What was the recruiting difficulty set to, FMT?

Could have swapped Vandy and Notre Dame. Trade one set of Golden Domers for another.

DenogginizerOS said:

why do you wish we were all in the same conference? being in the same conference doesn't mean you get a bunch of human games. that's what people don't seem to understand. for every human game taken up in conference, that's a human game that won't be applied to non conference.

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:
why do you wish we were all in the same conference? being in the same conference doesn't mean you get a bunch of human games. that's what people don't seem to understand. for every human game taken up in conference, that's a human game that won't be applied to non conference.
You don't seem to understand, that you have more in conference games, than OOC's

Lonestar said:
You don't seem to understand, that you have more in conference games, than OOC's

oh i understand you have more, and it may translate into a game or two more against a human opponent.

not worth it thought considering most of the teams would be out of the "conference" race in short order and no one would ever play for a national title.

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:
oh i understand you have more, and it may translate into a game or two more against a human opponent.

not worth it thought considering most of the teams would be out of the "conference" race in short order and no one would ever play for a national title.

And what do we have now? DCX winning it by playing the CPU!

All our OOC games could be made to be against the remaining cpu superpowers. Sure, it could mean that Idaho might win the bcs game against Tulsa, but we'd know who was GAF victorious.

Lonestar said:
And what do we have now? DCX winning it by playing the CPU!

All our OOC games could be made to be against the remaining cpu superpowers. Sure, it could mean that Idaho might win the bcs game against Tulsa, but we'd know who was GAF victorious.

people had their chance to beat DCX, and no one could do it. i would rather have a human play for a national title than cpu vs. cpu.

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:
alright, ill go advance...

hang around so we can advance again after if you want to do your recruiting!

I'll be around to finish up when you do, so just assume that I in fact, did.

Lonestar

Done

Picked up a 4 star CB, and 2 HB's (5 Star #1 OVR and 4 Star).

I've picked up 5 HB's this season. 2 5 stars and 3 4 stars. I'm about to bust out the triple option, when you factor in my 4 star Scramble QB!

And my 3 star WR's.... :(

Lonestar said:
Done

Picked up a 4 star CB, and 2 HB's (5 Star #1 OVR and 4 Star).

I've picked up 5 HB's this season. 2 5 stars and 3 4 stars. I'm about to bust out the triple option, when you factor in my 4 star Scramble QB!

And my 3 star WR's.... :(

you can't keep them all happy! and that's when they come to papa after season 2 via transfer!

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:
you can't keep them all happy! and that's when they come to papa after season 2 via transfer!

Half of them won't exist, when I cut them before the season!

War of Attrition!

mr_burns-1.gif

I'm 8 over 70 right now! :lol

Top Bottom