• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FrenchMovieTheme said:
we are already in week 5 of recruiting, so whatever comes after that

Ok. I wont be home till around midnight so whatever it is wait till i get back. None of this 15 minute business!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
This is like the "We go on 3/Is that On 3, or 1, 2, 3, and then go?" conversation.

Is week 6 the Cat, or the Bomb?

And which Midnight are we talking about here?

CB3

Lonestar said:
This is like the "We go on 3/Is that On 3, or 1, 2, 3, and then go?" conversation.

Is week 6 the Cat, or the Bomb?

And which Midnight are we talking about here?

album-bow-down.jpg

advanced to "position changes".

i will advance this tomorrow at about 4:15 pm pst, so get your position changes in as needed!

btw i will be at a show tomorrow so we'll probably start saturday after all these weeks are done! still like 3 more advancement dates!

Lonestar

That was an interesting Position Change. I believe I've got whatever I could out of the roster. I "could" move one of the 5 star HB's to WR, but would be middle tier (76 to start off from). Instead, moved a Senior HB to make a viable 5th string WR. I also moved BJ Scott from CB to WR. He's a senior, and my #2 DB. But I've got alot of depth behind him, so that I shouldn't be hurting, and he's got enough speed, and catching ability, to be my #2 WR. Shift around my LB's and my safeties, and I already know who I can "oops, Team Violations!" out off my team, to reach 70.

So I went from a 90/83/80/76/67/67 WR crew, to a 90/85/83/80/76/71/69 crew, dropping the 2 failures that are 3 star WR's. So Crossing fingers for decent progression, something like 95/90/85/83/79/74.

I just absolutely have to get WR's next year. Better turn on MAX VALUE LEXUS RECRUITMENT TOOLKIT.

Managed to get some pretty decent incoming recruits. The 2 5 star HB's are 79 and 80 OVR, and the 5 star DT is 79 OVR. The 4 star HB's ranged from 74 to 68. I believe 2 of the lower HB's will meet mysterious Assault Charges, and will need to be let go of their scholarships.

Needed 2 Center's to fill the 2 spots vacated by seniors, and end up getting an 81 and 74 rated C. I'm set there for realz.

My 4 star Scrambling QB comes it at 81! 90 Speed, lower 80 ACC. But mid 70's on THP and THA. Looks like it's Option Only for you! But with a JR and a RS FS QB that have great arms already, I don't need a replacement full time QB just yet. I just needed something to toss in randomly (The Tribrow Factor),

The Transferring FB from OSU, will end up being dropped. No crummy Turncoat on my team, at least not from Bedbug U.

Anyone else with interesting roster adjustment stories?

LukeSmith

This sucks dick. I have missed all kinds of stiff being gone. And the offseason stuff is undoubtedly better than the actual game. Fuuuuuuuuu

Lonestar

DCX said:
Done. And thats what my fullback gets, the prick...rot in hell at a Burger King now bitch.

DCX

He's a bit higher rated than my current FB, but my guy is a sophmore, and this guy is a Junior, and will end up sitting out a year anyway. Just using up a roster spot.

DCX

DCX
Lonestar said:
He's a bit higher rated than my current FB, but my guy is a sophmore, and this guy is a Junior, and will end up sitting out a year anyway. Just using up a roster spot.
yeah, i moved one of my TEs to FB to make up for the loss..i have 8, yes 8 fucking QBs :lol :lol

DCX

Lonestar

DCX said:
yeah, i moved one of my TEs to FB to make up for the loss..i have 8, yes 8 fucking QBs :lol :lol

DCX

:lol

Stupid EA website, giving me errors. I have at the moment, like 7 HB's, 7 CB's, 6 MLB's, 4 FS's.

LJ11

These recruits just bail out on me when it comes down to making a decision.

Class looks like shit.

Also, not sure if making position changes is worth it for certain players. I played Teo at MLB (90 rated) instead or ROLB (89), when I tried to change his position officially to MLB it sat at 89. Wish I could mess around with a depth chart just to see the difference.

Lonestar

LJ11 said:
These recruits just bail out on me when it comes down to making a decision.

Class looks like shit.

Also, not sure if making position changes is worth it for certain players. I played Teo at MLB (90 rated) instead or ROLB (89), when I tried to change his position officially to MLB it sat at 89. Wish I could mess around with a depth chart just to see the difference.

It's hit or miss, but sometimes you can find diamond's in the rough. I've got some LB's that project as 90 rated DE's, but I know they are more like prototypical 4-3 DE's, and I run the 3-4. I ended up taking a 75/76 HB and moving him to WR, to be 71 rated. I'm even taking a 91 rated CB over to WR, to make an 85 WR. All before progression, so who knows where they are at. Just to bolster my WR core, since I got zip there in recruiting.

It's STILL only a 1 year fix. Before the changes, I had 4 WR's (2 Seniors). I added 2 Freshman (who'll just be cut because they suck). So I moved 2 guys over. Guess what, they're Seniors too. I think I'll be down to 2 WR's the year after, unless I can get some WR's this next class.

Darn you, Julio Jones, DARN YOU!

You too, Denogg, taking that 1 WR :p You too, CPU, for taking the other 2-3 WR's I went after. It was probably Florida.

DCX

DCX
Azwethinkweiz said:
You want to play against me? I'm sure we'll play again next season.
i know, The Natural had an idea of having the champs of both GAF leagues play each other to be the unified Champ. I told him i beat you already when you had Clemson :p

DCX

Lonestar

Ahhhhhhh, I blindly signed on NCAA, to do some stuff, assuming that FMT world GET WITH THE PROGRAM.

CB3

My question is why is he not ever on aim like he said he would be when he got his new phone. Nothing changed!

Lonestar

OldTimer.jpg

"Oh, I remember those times alright. Back in the day, when Old Chums once fought in the fields of virtual battle. College against College. Virtual Recreations of the Oft forgotten War of Queso Aggression. But alas, all was wiped out in the Aught Decade, by the dastardly scoundrel known only as Wokfmother. May Heaven's Angels forever haunt it's soul, a thousand millions times 9/11. Now, where's my whittling stick."

DP, 11 hours apart!

FrenchMovieTheme said:
Sorry brohams, I will advance at 4 pm pst!

And please, experience wolfmother live!

Pretty sure I could just go see a Led Zeppelin cover band and get the same experience at a fraction of the cost (and with better songs to boot.)

Azwethinkweiz said:
Pretty sure I could just go see a Led Zeppelin cover band and get the same experience at a fraction of the cost (and with better songs to boot.)

that's just like.... your opinion man!

i was never a HUGE zep fan. they have a handful of the best rock songs ever written but their catalog a to z doesn't knock me off my feet. and led zeppelin ripped off plenty of people/sounds in their time.

i also can't believe people would go see cover bands. i got an email from ticket master that jon bonams son is starting a tour with his band and doing led zeppelin songs. wow, how exciting, covering someone elses music. wolfmother brings it live. of course if you don't like their music in the first place then you'll like those fantastic led zeppelin cover bands

p.s. advancing to the cut stage.... so go cut your players!

My starting running back is up to 98 acceleration and 93 speed. Toss plays all day!

p.s. is there anything left after this or is it on to pre-season stuff?

Alright, don't know when I'll be back tonight, or if I can do all the preseason stuff from the web, so I may not be done until tomorrow morning for the next advance.

Lonestar

aight, done. 79/70 :lol

Gone went the 3 star kicker, was hoping he'd have better leg than my SO. Nope.

Gone is the Star Jackson Replacement walkon QB. Gone are some SR 5-6 string HB's. Gone are the 2 3 star WR's.

I get to decide if I should attempt a redshirt on either a SR Maze WR (90) or SR Scott WR (88). Together with Gibson, that's a good 3 wide group. But they're all SR's. To RS one of those 2, and hope he stays next year, to give me one more year of a #1 quality WR (before a hopeful recruit comes along). But might suffer abit in passing this year. MMM Stategery.

i looked at my 1 star kickers #'s. 40 PWR, 40 ACC.

i looked at one of my CB's kicking stats. 40 PWR, 40 ACC.

come on man i know he's 1 star but shit at least give me like maybe a 60 power and 60 accuracy. but 40/40!? wtf am i supposed to do with this guy?

Top Bottom