• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

DCX

DCX
Right cause all my games were home...as a matter of fact the best game i played that was against Miami in Miami and i won with a last second throw. Haters gonna hate....

DCX

Somnia

DCX said:
Right cause all my games were home...as a matter of fact the best game i played that was against Miami in Miami and i won with a last second throw. Haters gonna hate....

DCX

Fuck that game :lol

LukeSmith

Mrbob said:
Better watch out, say that name three times and I'll appear and join the league!

Wisconsin is available.

Become who you were born to be.
25jldw1.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
LukeSmith said:
Lonestar just gets auto-win SEC Championship (thereby preserving his six star prestige rating, despite not winning anything beyond the Tostitos Bowl) because no one is playing in his conference. In a perfect world our last 2 slots would go to an SEC team and a Big 12 team!
Well I was thinking Kansas, Georgia, or Gamecocks so you may get your wish.

advanced! damn az state took me to the limit! i was using air raid again and trying to get my freshman some playing time.... went down 17-7 and had to bring my boy andrew luck in to seal the deal!

CB3 said:
In other words you cheesed

no, keyes is fucking HORRIBLY inaccurate. i'm talking perfect pocket formed, guy is wide open, and he fucking throws it to the safety. his accuracy is a 70 though so what do i expect :lol

andrew luck has 99 accuracy :D

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
FrenchMovieTheme said:
no, keyes is fucking HORRIBLY inaccurate. i'm talking perfect pocket formed, guy is wide open, and he fucking throws it to the safety. his accuracy is a 70 though so what do i expect :lol

andrew luck has 99 accuracy :D

I've got a backup QB that has something like 78 ACC, and he's horrible at throwing. Like he'll lead the WR by about 20 yards. It's why he's the Running-Only QB. I'd hate to see how bad 70 is...

LukeSmith

Lonestar said:
I've got a backup QB that has something like 78 ACC, and he's horrible at throwing. Like he'll lead the WR by about 20 yards. It's why he's the Running-Only QB. I'd hate to see how bad 70 is...

Denard Robinson and Devin Gardner both make some god awful throws from time to time and they are low 80s accuracy, I shudder to think about what a 70 acc qb is like. Does he yell "500!" when he throws?

DMczaf

Washington and Baxter had a combined 3 broken tackles according to official stats, even though Baxter broke 3 tackles on the HB screen that turned a 9 yard play into a 70+ yard TD :lol Are these numbers actuallly an average per play, because then it would be accurate!

And I must have broken the record for most fumbles in a season by now. Just picked up another 4!

DMczaf said:
Washington and Baxter had a combined 3 broken tackles according to official stats, even though Baxter broke 3 tackles on the HB screen that turned a 9 yard play into a 70+ yard TD :lol Are these numbers actuallly an average per play, because then it would be accurate!

And I must have broken the record for most fumbles in a season by now. Just picked another 4!

a true fall from grace. better hope your recruiting class is good!

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
a true fall from grace. better hope your recruiting class is good!

I keep getting top 10 recruiting classes, yet my offensive and defensive grades keep falling lower and lower! It's like I'm recruiting nothing but 4 Star busts over and over.

I'm going to be in the C's by next season.

DMczaf said:
I keep getting top 10 recruiting classes, yet my offensive and defensive grades keep falling lower and lower! It's like I'm recruiting nothing but 4 Star busts over and over.

I'm going to be in the C's by next season.

yeah some of my 4 stars have ended up being fucking bums. conversely, a few of my 3 stars have been very good! i like that there is a boom/bust factor and not every 4 or 5 star is an automatic superstar and not every 2 or 3 star is a loser.

andrew luck is hurt.... again. so on the first play i have a WIDE OPEN guy. extremely wide open with room to run. and keyes overthrows him by about 8 yards and it almost gets picked. i had enough of that after 1 play so i put in nottingham (he has a 92 ACC i think) and it was so much better. the bad thing is he doesn't have nearly the zip that keyes has, but i'd rather have an accurate QB with a noodlearm than a guy with a cannon arm who can't hit a fucking open receiver. jgar vs. jbust all over again!

i also tried out floridas playbook and i liked it a lot. might switch to the spread next season depending on what my upgrades are.

Lonestar

Agree on the hit and miss of prospects. A couple 4 star WR's ended up below 70, but I've had 3 star (Juco) TE's and LB's that start off at 80/81. Love my 3 star Juco TE :D

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
McNei1y said:
Ugh, what the fuck do we do now?

3rd quarter 4 mins left. Your ball I'm up 24-7. Do we play 2 quarters and give you the ball, or...?

Or go to the right thread

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
ph33nix said:
Fucking Luke took John Cochran from me :(

You've been in the league for like 2 days. Hush Puppy. I had Cochran interested in USC the most since day one. Luke swooped in and stole him from me at the very last second!

CB3 said:
You've been in the league for like 2 days. Hush Puppy. I had Cochran interested in USC the most since day one. Luke swooped in and stole him from me at the very last second!

yet I finished 2nd and you 3rd. This is a sign of things to come!

LukeSmith

Azwethinkweiz said:
I was in Clemson watching my team be a dumpster fire. I'll be home this afternoon.

:( I enjoyed the first few games of Michigan's season, 5 of our next 7 games are against top 25 teams I think, so I can relate

Lonestar

:lol USC going with the 3 QB system.

Probably the most amount of high value QB's in a single class ever :lol

Top Bottom