• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

I'm done with my week

also, fucking CPU ai. everytime i supersimmed they had to give a TD to iowa state and make me step in late to win by 7 -_- thankfully the CPU doesn't take this shit into account with BCS...

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
FrenchMovieTheme said:
everytime i have supersimmed one of three things happens:

1. the CPU will absolutely score
2. i will get a turnover
3. someone on my team gets injured

All reason's I lost to LSU 2 seasons ago. I like using sim to speed up the game, but damn, if this isn't all true.

the funny thing about supersim is also that:

1. each play takes like 10 seconds (wtf?)
2. your players do not recognize that they have been given a break. for instance, lets say you just scored on a long drive and your rb is in the red or dark yellow. you supersim and the computer scores in 12 plays or whatever, now when you are back on offense your rb (and anyone else) is still in the red or dark yellow as if they received no break. fucking idiots!

FrenchMovieTheme said:
everytime i have supersimmed one of three things happens:

1. the CPU will absolutely score
2. i will get a turnover
3. someone on my team gets injured

all three happened

my fucking star MLB is out for 4 weeks :( at least I'll have him back for human games, hopefully.

Lonestar

mik might be playing his game, he's on an online dynasty, leading by 14 in the 4th. But he mentioned having a game to play in the other league too.

Lonestar said:
mik might be playing his game, he's on an online dynasty, leading by 14 in the 4th. But he mentioned having a game to play in the other league too.

i'll head on to check it out.

and fuck konami for not releasing x-men the arcade game on xbla today but releasing it on psn! guess it has to wait till tomorrow!

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i'll head on to check it out.

and fuck konami for not releasing x-men the arcade game on xbla today but releasing it on psn! guess it has to wait till tomorrow!

We better get a 6 player game going tomorrow night!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Fuck you bitch. I beat you, fucking penalties, stupid tipped balls, retarded INT's, EA bullshit, AND worst of all, that cheese ass jump the snap BS. You liked that 74 yard Draw TD didnt you. i bet it tasted good.

You wanna do that shit all game again next season you can play the CPU trojans

a couple bone head throws cost me another game. although im getting sick of playing you guys and your 6 star prestiege talent teams! i have 5 star prestige and i have yet to recruit a 5 star calibur player in any season. i have one who soft committed to me this year.... a fucking OT :lol

much like michigan and alabama, usc has a fucking ridiculous qb who can hit moving targets 50 yards downfield on the run with a flick of the wrist. i have my sights on a scrambler in recruiting but knowing my luck his accuracy will be garbage.... and if that's the case i might as well be using keyes!

goodbye pac 10 championship! it seems i'm only good every other year in the dynasty :/

LukeSmith

CB3 said:
Fuck you bitch. I beat you, fucking penalties, stupid tipped balls, retarded INT's, EA bullshit, AND worst of all, that cheese ass jump the snap BS. You liked that 74 yard Draw TD didnt you. i bet it tasted good.

next season you guys should have a career match, where the loser has to join the SEC

CB3 said:

wtf? you are whining about tips? you had a few tips where i had wide open receivers for big gains. and that "jump the snap" cheese gave you a 2nd chance when i user picked you. then you threw up another duck anyways and that got picked!

and no i didn't like that draw. i knew it was coming on both of your big runs and was playing the run but when it's stanford vs. the NFC probowl team what can i do?

CB3

That pick i threw was because I drew your guy onsides and snapped it. I knew it was a free play. Don't act like it saved me

CB3 said:
That pick i threw was because I drew your guy onsides and snapped it. I knew it was a free play. Don't act like it saved me

ok, you threw the same pick 2 plays later. you got like 5 penalties off me by doing that snap so don't act like you never benefitted!

CB3

It was 3 and they were all In like the same drive. Later on I would fake snap and no one would move. So I'd snap the ball and it would still say user jump snap. Cheesiest thing ever. That was by far the worst game in ncaa 11. i dont even feel like I won

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:
wtf? you are whining about tips? you had a few tips where i had wide open receivers for big gains. and that "jump the snap" cheese gave you a 2nd chance when i user picked you. then you threw up another duck anyways and that got picked!

and no i didn't like that draw. i knew it was coming on both of your big runs and was playing the run but when it's stanford vs. the NFC probowl team what can i do?

If he's the NFC pro bowl team, and I'm the AFC team, what league is ND and Michigan?

For all the visits I had, only got 1 commitment. A 3 star punter!

But it still helped catch up on a few prospects. This year I'm loading up on MLBs.

I dread playing CB in a couple weeks. Final score is going to be 60-59. But it'll be about time to finally lose.

Interesting that I've turned the Alabama offense from a heavy run team, into something like my last couple Patriot teams on last years madden.

CB3 said:
It was 3 and they were all In like the same drive. Later on I would fake snap and no one would move. So I'd snap the ball and it would still say user jump snap. Cheesiest thing ever. That was by far the worst game in ncaa 11. i dont even feel like I won

because you didn't! i was in control of that game but you got a couple fluke plays. meanwhile i usually worked my way down the field on longer drives. but i am destined to suck balls every other year, so ill enjoy the Hot Cheetos & Milk bowl

Lonestar

Your offense has. You've had insane qbs, that can throw, but most importantly, have WR speed. Plus, you've at least had that one Supreme Speed HB. My fastest guy was 93 speed T Richardson.

Plus you're better at de/dt control than I am, you and Az constantly have uber sack numbers with a player.

I've benefitted from everything else though, I know I'm not really that good of a player.

CB3

This might be the first time in league history ive been angry after a loss. FMT awoke a sleeping Giant. Cox, Kyle Prater, and Dillion Baxter are coming after everyone this season

CB3 said:
This might be the first time in league history ive been angry after a loss. FMT awoke a sleeping Giant. Cox, Kyle Prater, and Dillion Baxter are coming after everyone this season

you didn't lose retard, you won. and you should be happy because i had that shit in the bag against your all-star team! consider it an early x-mas gift from me!

Lonestar

For someone who should be sleeping, and is typing on an iPod touch, what was the score on this game?

Lonestar said:
For someone who should be sleeping, and is typing on an iPod touch, what was the score on this game?

42-35. i had the ball inside his 30 with a minute left but threw a pick. i was flagged on the play anyways so even if it was a good play i would've been looking at 2nd and 20

CB3

Ill go more in depth. He was user picked by the classic CB3 Bait and break technique. I coulda woken up the dead with the "FUCK YOU BITCH" i yelled out

CB3 said:
Win! see i even typed loss cause i felt so cheesed its like my brain assumes its a loss

lol how did you feel cheesed? because i set my d-line to aggressive? because i blitzed basically all game (due to the fact that when i didn't your nfl rated qb could just stand there all day and gained like 20 yards on a 3rd and 10 when i didn't blitz)? or because of that sweet PA 79 yard bomb i got where you bit hard?

CB3

lol you mean that bomb where i meant to have my D-Line crash left and pressed the wrong button and hit Guess Run left by accident? Making my outside DB act like a shithead? i think your talking about that one.

and just incase you think im lying about it:

thecoldone33 10:30 pm
(10:30:03 PM): god damnit i pressed the wrong button
(10:30:07 PM): i meant to shift line left
(10:30:11 PM): but i guessed run left instead
(10:30:31 PM): and the fuckign DB just left the WR
Luke: 10:34 pm
(10:34:47 PM): so you lost?

CB3 said:
lol you mean that bomb where i meant to have my D-Line crash left and pressed the wrong button and hit Guess Run left by accident? Making my outside DB act like a shithead? i think your talking about that one.

and just incase you think im lying about it:

thecoldone33 10:30 pm
(10:30:03 PM): god damnit i pressed the wrong button
(10:30:07 PM): i meant to shift line left
(10:30:11 PM): but i guessed run left instead
(10:30:31 PM): and the fuckign DB just left the WR
Luke: 10:34 pm
(10:34:47 PM): so you lost?

were you the safety or not? you bit on the PA and it was over. use any excuse you want!

p.s. that was the first play action pass i have used all season because i seem to just get sacked on the handoff everytime ive tried it in the past :lol

CB3

he wasnt my responsibility. It was cover one. I either had a soft middle zone or your RB.

mik

mik is unbeatable
"You only scored because I pressed the wrong button." How is that even an excuse that can assuage your anger? Pressing the right buttons is sort of a fundamental part of playing the game.

LJ I'll be home all afternoon. Not sure about tonight. Supposed to go to some birthday party with my gf but it's like a bonfire party or some shit and it's like 30 degrees outside.

LukeSmith

Do any of you have 2 human rivalry games every year, other than me?
Mine are Notre Dame, OSU, Minnesota, MSU.

Lonestar's rivalry games are all CPU
FMT has Notre Dame but doesn't schedule himself LJ

Lonestar

LukeSmith said:
Do any of you have 2 human rivalry games every year, other than me?
Mine are Notre Dame, OSU, Minnesota, MSU.

Lonestar's rivalry games are all CPU
FMT has Notre Dame but doesn't schedule himself LJ

Minnesota's not very much of a rival :p

Neither is the Mississippi schools :lol
I'm sure all of Clemson's rival's are CPU teams, no need to single me out!

More Poll hijinks: Ohio State #21 in the coaches poll, #14 in the media poll.

LukeSmith

Lonestar said:
Minnesota's not very much of a rival :p

Neither is the Mississippi schools :lol
I'm sure all of Clemson's rival's are CPU teams, no need to single me out!

More Poll hijinks: Ohio State #21 in the coaches poll, #14 in the media poll.

At 3 Wins DCX is already half way to his total from last year.

Yeah, Clemson and Utah both have full CPU rivalry games I'm sure, too.

I still think the loser of next year's Stanford v. USC game should go to the SEC.
343080.jpg

Lonestar

I actually thought this as I was falling asleep last night.

BOOBIESVAGDUNKINDONUTS

Then I thought "I wonder if you could import multiple "team builder teams" into an online dynasty." Last 2 season, I've taken the time to recreate my current team from the league, to be able to play realistic game sessions in practice (instead of the offense versus defense practice mode). And that works.

If multiple teams could be imported, then if the league wanted to try it, I/we could recreate all of our teams, and restart the dynasty. We'd have the same teams we've built, as well as restructure the teams into something more equally competitive (going off of "well, Lonestar doesn't have conference competition" Throw everyone into 1 or 2 conferences (like I mentioned before we started)) and away we go. Replace our teams with the regular versions of the teams. Set the ratings/prestige of the programs to whatever is deemed necessary (keep our current levels, or make them even)

Think the online dynasty only goes for 10 years, and I think we're halfway through it. This could restart the timer.

Only "downside" would be the rest of the CPU teams would restart back to their original teams, but that doesn't seem to matter, as we have something like a 95% winning record against CPU teams.

It takes me 1-2 hours to recreate a team in Teambuilder, and each team would need to be debugged in game (to make sure the "year" status is correct i.e. Freshman, Sophomore, etc).

Just a thought. I'd rather do that and move into a conference, than the "leave my team and join another team in another conference" option.

Top Bottom