• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

i never put you as commish. and i'm feeling a little better now. sorry bruh!

on the plus side i'll be home all day and im watching movies on xbl.... so ill keep an eye out!

I got the man who will make my career, Darrell Means. I would have been devestated if I lost out on him, I've spent one hour with him each week.

He will be my Tim Tebow!

Also, I went from way the fuck behind in the Jack Cox (DT) sweepstakes, from 4th (though it said top 3?) to a soft commit first

really glad i nabbed marques fisher and that TE too. but i lost out on an RB to fucking choklahoma

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Except he's got D speed. He's a pocket passer. Similar ratings I got from Schroeder last offseason. Expect him to be in the 60-65 speed range, with 94 THP and 87 THA. He'll be a good one, but not in the Tebow way. Those guy's go to Michigan :p

Noticed he's from Adamsville Alabama. Seems like alot of players are from Adamsville. I've been to Adamsville many times. It's a dump, that would not put this many players into college!

Hating all the 5 star TE's I started #1 at, I'm going to lose out on because I spent too much time locking down MLB's and DB's :lol

one thing i don't get about speed....

ok i have 2 te's. one has an 84 speed, 80 acceleration, and 80 agility

the other has 83 speed, 80 acceleration, and 78 agility

these are guessing #'s, the point is the 2nd tight end has lower speed ratings across the board. but i swear to you when i use him, he is much quicker and faster than the guy who has better ratings. am i imagining things or am i missing another speed rating that could account for this? i can't say their straight line speed is different, but it seems when i get the ball to the 2nd tight end he is so much more shifty at the start and then a bit speedier.

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:
one thing i don't get about speed....

ok i have 2 te's. one has an 84 speed, 80 acceleration, and 80 agility

the other has 83 speed, 80 acceleration, and 78 agility

these are guessing #'s, the point is the 2nd tight end has lower speed ratings across the board. but i swear to you when i use him, he is much quicker and faster than the guy who has better ratings. am i imagining things or am i missing another speed rating that could account for this? i can't say their straight line speed is different, but it seems when i get the ball to the 2nd tight end he is so much more shifty at the start and then a bit speedier.

I would say that perhaps it was AGI, the fact that he'd be a shiftier player, but that rating doesn't match. Only thing I can think of is Route Running in favour of TE#2, or Awareness. Perhaps even size of the players. Is #1 a giant, while #2 is slimmer?

Lonestar said:
I would say that perhaps it was AGI, the fact that he'd be a shiftier player, but that rating doesn't match. Only thing I can think of is Route Running in favour of TE#2, or Awareness. Perhaps even size of the players. Is #1 a giant, while #2 is slimmer?

yeah, the #1 TE is a lot bigger, so that makes sense. didn't think about that. also the #2's awareness is about 10 points higher. pretty cool that this stuff would factor in if that is the reason

Lonestar

I'm sure the AWR is the reason. It's hard to find evidence that size matters (in the game). Except tall WR's, they get added pass catching animations.

Going back to the Adamsville thing: I've got 6 players from Adamsville

Jeff Baker RS Soph QB 87 OVR
DeShawn Johnson RS Junior CB 84 OVR
Mike Dowdell RS Junior FS 84 OVR
Garret Gaston Soph MLB 83 OVR
Edgar Bush Freshman OLB 81 OVR
Michael Timmons Junior CB 74 OVR

That's too many decent players from freakin Adamsville!

Lonestar said:
Hating all the 5 star TE's I started #1 at, I'm going to lose out on because I spent too much time locking down MLB's and DB's :lol

I fought tooth and nail with you for Jermaine Craft :(

Lonestar

I'm still waiting on finally getting that "Premier TE" that others have enjoyed. The 90+ rated guys.

Though, I'd still take 84 rated Isiah Johnson :( I miss him.

At least the Giants are kicking the crap out of the Eagles.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
When did CK hijack Lonestars account. No wonder he was enjoying the the giants 3 quarters of success yesterday...

Lonestar

This Writing was on the Wall as soon as the 99 Rated RS Freshman managed to get 2000 passing yards in his Freshman season.

CB3

Lonestar said:
This Writing was on the Wall as soon as the 99 Rated RS Freshman managed to get 2000 passing yards in his Freshman season.

You mean this freshman season or last freshman season?

LukeSmith

yeah you guys playing is like the battle of the 99s.

CB's team on Offense this season is as rigged as Lonestar's team is every year

CB3

The ironic thing is by the time Cox hit 99 (my first 99 this whole dynasty), Lonestar had been through what, 20?

Lonestar

Only real player left on Offense is the QB :p

Automatic Recruiting National Championship, Baby!

ricflair.jpg

NO player before Robert Cox, has ever gained 9 OVR points DURING the season. Started as a 90, reached 99 by the bowl game!

CB3

Not my problem! They put a quick progressing QB that has two freshman seasons. To me, he was just 1 of like 5 QB's i recruited that season. He wasnt even the #1 QB in the class (Which i got too)

Lonestar

I should play my redshirting #1 QB from last year sometime later this year, to see if I can get him another Freshman year + adding 10 THA points! I mean, he's name is Dustin Schroeder!

NOooooo.jpg

LJ11

LukeSmith said:
yeah you guys playing is like the battle of the 99s.

CB's team on Offense this season is as rigged as Lonestar's team is every year

:lol

Can't believe they're still going back and forth on this. It's entertaining though.

mik

mik is unbeatable
I can't play until tomorrow night, so you can sim mine if need be. I don't want to hold up the party.

Top Bottom