• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
mik said:
I need to play Notre Dame. Has anyone seen Luis Jose Once?

Luis Jose is ALLWAYS around.

RedwoodShores.gif

mik said:
I said you didn't have to wait for me, cumcatcher.

Y'know, I've come across a lot of psychos, but none as fucking boring as you. You are a real boring fuck. Sorry, sorry, I know you disapprove of swearing so I'll sort that out. You are a boring F, star, star, CUNT!

mik

mik is unbeatable
You take the piss out of me again and I will remove your iPod from its tiny nano-sheath and push it up your cock! Then I'll put some speakers up your arse and put it on shuffle with my fucking fist. And every time I hear something that I don't like, which will be every time that something comes on, I will skip to the next track by crushing your balls!

Lonestar

Do you know what's really fucking sad here is that I don't have the energy to pretend I care about Utah. Which is for the best, because I'm gonna need all of my fucking energy to fucking rip all of your bodies to bits with my bare hands and sell off, yes, sell off your fucking flayed skin as a sleeping bag to a fucking normal person!

Lonestar

mik said:
Indeed. You need to have your eyes opened...

like a fat whore's bonehole.

The intelligence we've got is so deep, so fucking hard, it'll fucking puncture your kidneys.

LJ11

LJ was actually out of the office tonight, friends are in town so I went out for some grub.

I can play right now if it's not too late, I may be out tomorrow night as well (should know by tomorrow afternoon).

mik

mik is unbeatable
I'll be around tonight or any time pretty much for the next few days. Last day of work 2010--holla!

LJ11

mik said:
Well, today is the last day of work. So I won't be home until 8:30 eastern or so.

Okay, hopefully these dudes cancel plans (leaning that way) and I'm home the rest of the night. Don't want to keep the rest of you waiting.

Edit: Plans won't be canceled, but I will hopefully be home by 11pm, if I'm not you guys can always move on to next week. Don't want to keep you waiting.

LukeSmith

LJ11 said:
Okay, hopefully these dudes cancel plans (leaning that way) and I'm home the rest of the night. Don't want to keep the rest of you waiting.

Edit: Plans won't be canceled, but I will hopefully be home by 11pm, if I'm not you guys can always move on to next week. Don't want to keep you waiting.

We should wait for LJ.

LJ11

Think this game is getting simmed.

We've been trying to connect to one another for 20 minutes, won't let me ready up when I'm host. When he's host and I'm ready it shows my status as Waiting.

360 is set to DMZ, it's not ports. Something similar happened in our first meeting but we finally connected after countless tries.

LJ11

Great game mik.

Your DBs were mauling my WRs, great pressure by your DL too (was sacked a bunch of times). Noticed you were dropping that DE (RE) into coverage so I just ran right at him the rest of the game.

That INT I threw away was insane, thought that would cost me the game. Was holding the LT to strafe, off the hands of my LB and into the hands of another LB but I threw it away because I was still holding the LT. mik scoops it for 7 with 3 minutes to go in the game.

mik

mik is unbeatable
I have no idea wtf just happened, but it was (mostly) awesome. Crazy game. I saved that replay--and the one where suddenly my HB decided that he was the second coming of Earl Campbell.

Good job.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Well i cant move up too much further. i cant go ahead of pheeknicks since he beat me, and got that ghost win last week. WVU is undefeated. Leaves LJ and Luke ahead of me with the same record

Lonestar

Finished mine up.

Really should stop attempt to use the internet website. Stupidly thought of doing it again, boom, instant 1 hour loss on the Guard I had been leading this whole time, only to now be #2 to Mich or ND. Going after some Juco Oline now, cause I'll just end up losing the aforementioned Guard.

LJ11

Lonestar said:
Finished mine up.

Really should stop attempt to use the internet website. Stupidly thought of doing it again, boom, instant 1 hour loss on the Guard I had been leading this whole time, only to now be #2 to Mich or ND. Going after some Juco Oline now, cause I'll just end up losing the aforementioned Guard.

If the G is Ron Cooper than yeah I leaped you after he visited, I also had advisor this week so I put up close to 800 points in our last talk. Lost two hours last week as well due to errors, it's just easier to work with so I'll keep sacrificing the hours I guess.

Top Bottom