• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA '11 Xbox 360 Online Dynasty V2: Jack English - The Early Years

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
the-usual-suspects-movie-poster-500w.jpg

lol DCX don't say "motherfuckers" if I post some status on my facebook...nothing on you but I try to keep my status and stuff like that clean, because I have little children students that read my facebook through their parents' facebooks and I don't wanna lose a student because of dumb shit like that (you wouldn't believe how offended some people can be) -_-

Azwethinkweiz said:
Is Mik done or no? It only said 9/10 when I finished.

He said to sim it if we held it up. But...its up to FMT now! If he thinks he'll win his game for sure through a sim then we could advance a week ASAP and then have another quicker advance tonight...

HMMMMMMMMmm

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Can we do something about the scourge known as Az? Playing at 8-10 AM in the morning. Fucking Jobless Hippie! GO TO WORK!

OR GO TO WORK AND STAY ON THE INTERNET

DCX

DCX
ph33nix said:
lol DCX don't say "motherfuckers" if I post some status on my facebook...nothing on you but I try to keep my status and stuff like that clean, because I have little children students that read my facebook through their parents' facebooks and I don't wanna lose a student because of dumb shit like that (you wouldn't believe how offended some people can be) -_-
Thx dude. I do have pm. Im. Email. Cell . Public lashing is the route you take :/

DCX

Lonestar said:
Can we do something about the scourge known as Az? Playing at 8-10 AM in the morning. Fucking Jobless Hippie! GO TO WORK!

OR GO TO WORK AND STAY ON THE INTERNET

I am at work! I work from 10-6. Leave me alone!

DCX said:
Thx dude. I do have pm. Im. Email. Cell . Public lashing is the route you take :/

DCX

i don't see how that's public lashing at all when I write "lol" as the first word

its not like anyone here gives a fuck you weren't on aim and i figured you'd see this first

Lonestar

Next season, I'm not going to dilute my time by attempting to go after 28 players equally! Unnacceptable that Lower tier teams like Texas are grabbing up recruits like this!

Lonestar said:
Next season, I'm not going to dilute my time by attempting to go after 28 players equally! Unnacceptable that Lower tier teams like Texas are grabbing up recruits like this!

texas is not a lower tier program you alabama bitch

mik

mik is unbeatable
LOL, EA knows what's up--they simmed me a nice 47-0 victory over UNLV. Sounds about right.

(my WR didn't get nearly enough rushing yards though)

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
another blown game -_-

lesson learned, never take your foot off the gas! i'm running the score up like a motherfucker on you next time DM!

You should have known I wouldn't quit! You had the same lead last season and I almost came back to win that!

I fucking lose my starting RB AGAIN against you. This time on the first drive -_-

DMczaf said:
You should have known I wouldn't quit! You had the same lead last season and I almost came back to win that!

I fucking lose my starting RB AGAIN against you. This time on the first drive -_-

i already knew that fake punt was coming. such bullshit it was converted :lol

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:
another blown game -_-

lesson learned, never take your foot off the gas! i'm running the score up like a motherfucker on you next time DM!
Had to learn the same message when we last played! You almost came back.

Its why the 99 Brawl could break 99 points overall!

Lonestar said:
Had to learn the same message when we last played! You almost came back.

Its why the 99 Brawl could break 99 points overall!

i even told myself when i was up 28-7 "ok dont go soft on defense or offense". and then what do i do on defense? i stopped blitzing and played a bunch of soft zones. bah

i am destined to suck complete ass every other year of this dynasty :(

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i even told myself when i was up 28-7 "ok dont go soft on defense or offense". and then what do i do on defense? i stopped blitzing and played a bunch of soft zones. bah

i am destined to suck complete ass every other year of this dynasty :(

And when you did bring the heat, I nailed you with bombs!

DMczaf said:
And when you did bring the heat, I nailed you with bombs!

not really. i think you had one completion where i brought more than 4 guys. there were times where i had a 3 man line and blitzed a cb.

the ultimate garbage play was when you rolled way out right and threw COMPLETELY back to the other sideline where your guy was double covered but still caught it for a first down. absolutely ridiculous :lol

Lonestar

Fucking drugs got me, hitting the wrong button to throw the ball in my own end zone :lol

Had to lose sometime, gg CB.

Continue on in the ways of the Cloudy!

Lonestar

Actually, it reminded me, stupid EA's change camera angle bulllshit on INT's. I would have knelt for the touchback, but the camera change with control bit me again. Tackled at the 3 yard line :lol

Kids: Don't sit in the pocket like a real world QB, you will get sacked 6 times, even with an All Pro Line!

Lonestar

ph33nix said:
of course

the only way CB ever wins is when he plays people on drugs!

Nah, I feel more flush and hot from the antibiotics. At least I am now.

I know I flibbed a few times, but the endzone attempt at the screen was easily the worst. I even prepped to hit the RB button....

I kept hitting the LB button. But wasn't throwing the ball away.

It's one thing if the HB would have been tackled in the end zone (cuz hey, chalked it up to bad play calling), but to be baffled at "why is he's not throw throw?" and calmly killed in the end zone :lol yeah, tossed the controller on that one while laughing.

But hey, I did beat LJ, and that's a National Championship for me!

Lonestar

I would have had a Drug Free game last night, except for the SCOURGE OF AZAPTHIA AND HIS CUNTY WORK HOURS.

And that Fresno State Utes guy.

Top Bottom