• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 11 Online Dynasty Thread

BigAT

bobbydigital said:
If you two want some lessons, i teach a recruiting class on tuesdays and thursdays over here at UCF......
Lesson one, play in the most talent rich area of the country.

BigAT said:
Lesson one, play in the most talent rich area of the country.

Yeah boy it sure is easy recruiting against Florida, Florida State, Miami, Georgia, Georgia Tech, LSU, Clemson, Alabama and those push over schools.

bobbydigital said:
Yeah boy it sure is easy recruiting against Florida, Florida State, Miami, Georgia, Georgia Tech, LSU, Clemson, Alabama and those push over schools.

In a couple seasons when I take over Clemson, we're going to have some good fun recruiting against each other.

Azwethinkweiz said:
In a couple seasons when I take over Clemson, we're going to have some good fun recruiting against each other.

Thats assuming i don't get offered my dream job at THE Ohio State University.

BigAT

Are we advancing this morning? I'm going to be gone until Monday and I was hoping to get my game in early today.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Azwethinkweiz, when would you like to abuse me? I'm free all day.

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Thirteen Games

Arksansas (mik) vs. LSU (CPU)
Houston (Matrix) vs. #2 Texas Tech (Azwethinkweiz)
NC State (storybook77) vs. Maryland (CPU)
#24 San Diego State (Nightz) vs. #8 UNLV (CPU)
#19 Rutgers (BigAT4) vs. Louisville (CPU)
Michigan State (KanZolo) vs. Penn State (CPU)
Marshall (Striker) vs. Tulane (CPU)
UCF (bobbydigital) vs. Memphis (CPU)

IDLE: South Carolina (GCQuinton), Nevada (MWS Natural)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Thirteen Headlines

Texas Tech Edges South Carolina In Defensive Battle
Nevada's Taua and Texas Tech's Torres Lead Heisman Race
First Bowl Projections of Season Arrive
Commish Makes It Official, Announcing Plans For "One-Day" Offseason

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Player of the Week

Vai Taua, HB, Nevada
42-7 W Against New Mexico State
25 carries for 204 yards, 5 TD
2 receptions for 44 yards, TD

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Highlight of the Week

TD: T. Potts (Texas Tech) to A. Torres for 23 yards

Ranked Teams

Texas Tech - #2 Coaches, #2 Media, #2 BCS
Nevada - #8 Coaches, #9 Media, #8 BCS
Minnesota - #12 Coaches, #12 Media, #11 BCS
Rutgers - #19 Coaches, #17 Media, #17 BCS
San Diego State - #24 Coaches, #23 BCS
Arkansas - #25 BCS

NeoGAF Game of the Week

Houston vs. Texas Tech

WEEK THIRTEEN DEADLINE IS MONDAY!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I can lose now or whenever, im free pretty much all day unless I pass out for some reason

just let me know when you want to play

Matrix said:
I can lose now or whenever, im free pretty much all day unless I pass out for some reason

just let me know when you want to play

Ok let's go now. Although when I tried 30 minutes ago I couldn't connect to xbox live.

Matrix

Ok going on, hopefully you can connect

GG, Matrix. You started worrying me in the 4th quarter, but that kickoff return was clutch. I couldn't stop your offense at all once you started throwing it.

Matrix

GG, yea I should have thrown all game. Doesn't matter though, my D is for shit. That KR td did me in, so deflating.

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Fourteen Games

South Carolina (GCQuinton) vs. #20 Clemson (CPU)
#5 Nevada (MWS Natural) vs. Louisiana Tech (CPU)
#18 Rutgers (BigAT) vs. #21 West Virginia (CPU)

IDLE: Arkansas (mik), Houston (Matrix), NC State (storybook77), Minnesota (BPH), Texas Tech (Azwethinkweiz), San Diego State (Nightz), Michigan State (KanZolo), Marshall (Striker), UCF (bobbydigital)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Fourteen Headlines

Three Games Highlight Light Week 14 Action
Texas Tech's Torres Drops In Heisman Race, Nevada's Taua Remains Leader
Will Nevada and Rutgers Meet In The Fiesta Bowl?
Houston's McGraw Is The Top Pick For The Bednarik Award

Special Note From The Commish

Per the rules clearly stated in the OP, we advance once all the games have been played. Since we've only got three games this week, make sure to get your recruiting done quick!

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Player of the Week

Jonathan Davis, HB, UCF
45-10 W Against Memphis
22 carries for 115 yards, 2 TD
3 receptions for 22 yards

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Highlight of the Week

TD: 68 yards kick by M. Hogan (Houston) L. Moore (Texas Tech) return for 99 yards

Ranked Teams

Nevada - #5 Coaches, #6 Media, #6 BCS
Minnesota - #11 Coaches, #10 Media, #10 BCS
Rutgers - #18 Coaches, #17 Media, #17 BCS
San Diego State - #25 Coaches, #24 Media, #25 BCS

NeoGAF Game of the Week

Rutgers vs. West Virginia

WEEK FOURTEEN DEADLINE IS MONDAY!

Matrix

"Houston's McGraw Is The Top Pick For The Bednarik Award"

Whooo manual user control ftw :)

GCQuinton

BigAT's playing his game now last I checked, so I'm advancing to Week 15 at 8 EST.

Since there are no games in Week 15, everybody's got till Midnight EST to do their recruiting for Week 15 before we advance to conference championship week.

You can do this on the console or web, so there are no excuses for knocking this out quick people!

BigAT

It's frustrating to see so many two loss and three loss teams ahead of me in the polls. No respect I tells ya.

J8wHk.jpg

BigAT said:
It's frustrating to see so many two loss and three loss teams ahead of me in the polls. No respect I tells ya.
[/IMG]
I think you are getting some respect now, I was just shocked it took you that long to actually make it back into the top 25. You have one loss vs the #5 team in the country and quality wins vs a couple of good teams.

Last week they had me matched up with UNC for a bowl game but this week vs. you. I wonder what changed, I guess they want to see that rematch :D

GCQuinton said:
BigAT's playing his game now last I checked, so I'm advancing to Week 15 at 8 EST.

Since there are no games in Week 15, everybody's got till Midnight EST to do their recruiting for Week 15 before we advance to conference championship week.

You can do this on the console or web, so there are no excuses for knocking this out quick people!

Fuck the web. I lost two calls last night due to it getting errors. Going to try and do it on the console when I get home.

DCX

DCX
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

Season one GAF National Champion!!! NFL GAF side...but still, had to share :)

DCX

GCQuinton

No weekly preview this time around, but we've advanced! Deadline for taking care of Week 15 recruiting is Midnight EST tonight!!

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Conference Championship Week Games

Conference USA Championship: Houston (Matrix) vs. Marshall (Striker)
Big 12 Championship: #2 Texas Tech (Azwethinkweiz) vs. #10 Nebraska (CPU)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Conference Championship Week Headlines

Houston And Marshall Prepare For Crucial C-USA Championship Game
MWS Natural Puts On Nebraska Hat To Cheer On Huskers Against Texas Tech
Arkansas Works Itself Back Into All Three Polls
Vai Taua All But Certain To Give Nevada Its First Heisman

Ranked Teams

Nevada - #3 Coaches, #3 Media, #3 BCS
Minnesota - #11 Coaches, #10 Media, #10 BCS
Rutgers - #17 Coaches, #16 Media, #15 BCS
San Diego State - #22 Coaches, #21 Media, #21 BCS
Arkansas - #25 Coaches, #24 Media, #23 BCS

NeoGAF Game of the Week

Houston vs. Marshall

CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY!

Striker

Matrix,

I got tomorrow off, so the C-USA title game can happen once you're around. I hope some of my injured dudes are back! -_-

EDIT

Got two guys from recruiting... C Ruffin and a DT Tatum, both 2-stars. Tatum is about 345 lbs, so I'm hoping he has some decent block shed. :lol

So this week there is no recruiting time? Does that resume next week or does it wait until after the BCS games? Why do some teams have a conference championship game and others don't?

MWS Natural said:
So this week there is no recruiting time? Does that resume next week or does it wait until after the BCS games? Why do some teams have a conference championship game and others don't?

Not all conferences have a championship game. You need 12 teams in your conference for a championship game. And yes, in-season recruiting is over. You have to wait until after the season is over to finish it up.

Matrix

Striker, I can play anytime today starting at 11 am est till about 2 pm est and then I'll be free again from 4pm est till 7 pm est.

Marshall is going to beat the Coogs just like they did in real life :( I wish I had my best HB and best CB for this game.

GCQuinton

MWS Natural said:

Az already answered the questions, but man, I can tell by some of these questions that some of you guys don't watch college football at ALL :lol

Azwethinkweiz said:
Not all conferences have a championship game. You need 12 teams in your conference for a championship game. And yes, in-season recruiting is over. You have to wait until after the season is over to finish it up.

Thanks man I had no clue. I can't wait till next season to make amends for this years dismal recruiting class.

GCQuinton said:
Az already answered the questions, but man, I can tell by some of these questions that some of you guys don't watch college football at ALL :lol

I've never watched college football seriously or played any NCAA game before this one. Every year Madden's gameplay was better (IMO) so I never really bothered with it. This game has made me pay attention to real college football more though, I will probably follow Nevada and a few other teams now lol.

Top Bottom