• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 11 Online Dynasty Thread

GCQuinton

MWS Natural said:
Riiiiiight. That's why we had to send animal protective services to come find your little ass after your wings got clipped! Good thing we put those lost bird posters up all around campus :lol This is the last season talent strapped Nevada will have to make due vs the big boys. The playing field will be level next year and coach Natural will have ATHLETES!

Man, if I had the option to create rivalry games this would be up at the top :lol

Striker

Azwethinkweiz said:
It's offset by my 75 defense.
Yeah, 6:30 sounds fair right now.

I did scan your defense, and you should look at my own, Nevada, and other lower team's defenses. Harder to draft LB's when your prestige isn't so high, so while I've been able to recruit 3-star LB's, they're all in the low 60's.

This season I have no choice but to recruit hard at QB, RB, and partly WR. But I still need better talent at LB and S.

Striker said:
Yeah, 6:30 sounds fair right now.

I did scan your defense, and you should look at my own, Nevada, and other lower team's defenses. Harder to draft LB's when your prestige isn't so high, so while I've been able to recruit 3-star LB's, they're all in the low 60's.

This season I have no choice but to recruit hard at QB, RB, and partly WR. But I still need better talent at LB and S.

Basically, the upper echelon teams in the league don't realize that their lowest rated guys are equal talent wise with our best! Even being a 4star team I barely had any 4star athletes interested in my program even with a major pipeline state like California. I guess I'm just impatient but I thought winning seasons would turn things around faster than they have. I am shocked barely any of my pitch grades went up after winning a national championship. I still have like 5 C's for my pitches! :lol

DCX

DCX
I dare anyone to play as Syracuse...anyone! Oh and my best player, QB, is out for 4 weeks...weeee

DCX

BigAT

DCX said:
I dare anyone to play as Syracuse...anyone! Oh and my best player, QB, is out for 4 weeks...weeee

DCX
I played as Syracuse in the '09 Dynasty so you're not allowed to bitch. And that was when there weren't any limits on which teams could be selected. Try going against a Georgia team that was rated 99 OVR with a D+ 'Cuse team. It wasn't pretty.

GG GCQ. That was a crazy one, not really sure how I pulled it out. Definitely a lot of more slanging than I'd like to do, it put me in a big hole initially, then kind of pulled me out.

I thought the game was done after I fumbled on the 1 yard line. That was incredibly deflating. Thankfully my defense stepped up big time and stopped you there.

You have some pretty crazy players on your team. Your one wide receiver has little regard for any defense around him, he just jumps into the air and grabs anything. I'm still waiting on the steroid test results from your kicker, he's a MONSTER. 53 yarder with the wind blowing straight into his face...and it would have been good from 65.

Striker

Azwethinkweiz said:
Hey Striker, if you don't show up soon we're going to have to postpone this. I'm not missing community because I'm in the middle of a game.
Sorry, friend was over and he was trying things out.

I have the rest of the night if you want to watch your show.

Striker

Tomorrow won't be good unless we play in the early afternoon, otherwise I won't be home until 11 PM est.

Saturday depends, but most likely I won't be home until 9 PM that day. Before noon might work.

Striker

Az, what time did you want to play Saturday? I have to leave at noon EST, so any time around 9:30 or 10:30 would be fine. Takes an hour to finish, so as long as we're done by 11:40 or so I'm cool.

Striker said:
Az, what time did you want to play Saturday? I have to leave at noon EST, so any time around 9:30 or 10:30 would be fine. Takes an hour to finish, so as long as we're done by 11:40 or so I'm cool.

10:30 it is.

I don't know why you're so adamant about this deadline. You've pushed deadlines back before. Either way, I'm going out of town this afternoon so there's no way we can play it before tomorrow.

GCQuinton

Azwethinkweiz said:
I don't know why you're so adamant about this deadline. You've pushed deadlines back before. Either way, I'm going out of town this afternoon so there's no way we can play it before tomorrow.

I have, but never for a regular season game as early as week two when you've had three (four if you count tonight) days to play it. Looking at the thread, both of you missed planned times to play it so it is what is. All that said, I'm not extending it.

Looks like I'm advancing soon.

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Three Games

South Carolina (GCQuinton) vs. Georgia (CPU)
#1 Arkansas (mik) vs. Nevada (MWS Natural)
#6 Michigan State (KanZolo) vs. NC State (storybook77)
San Diego State (Nightz) vs. Marshall (Striker)
#5 Rutgers (BigAT) vs. UCF (CPU)
#15 Texas Tech (Azwethinkweiz) vs. #10 Minnesota (BPH)

IDLE: Syracuse (DCX)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Three Headlines

Assistant Coaches Take Over For Texas Tech/Marshall Game, Red Raiders Win Big
UCF Coach bobbydigital Nowhere To Be Found After Loss To NC State
Arkansas Is The New #1 As They Prepare For National Championship Rematch Against Nevada
Michigan State Joins The Top 10 After Week Off

Ranked Teams

Arkansas - #1 Coaches
Rutgers - #5 Coaches
Michigan State - #6 Coaches
Minnesota - #10 Coaches
Texas Tech - #15 Coaches

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Highlight of the Week

FUM-TD: recovered by B. Jones (Arkansas)

NeoGAF Game of the Week

Texas Tech vs. Minnesota

WEEK THREE DEADLINE IS TUESDAY!

GCQuinton

BigAT said:
Is BobbyD done for good or just temporarily or something? Should I just go ahead and play the CPU?

I have no idea. He dropped after his game with story and I've been trying to get in touch with him the last few days with no luck. I'd go ahead and play it.

GCQuinton

Azwethinkweiz said:
There's a couple people on the waiting list though, right?

I don't add/replace members during the season, but right now there's only one. Even if I did, unless they wanted UCF it wouldn't matter.

GCQuinton

Azwethinkweiz said:
I mean for next season.
Yeah, there's a spot open for next season. The other folks I never heard back from which is why DCX got that last spot for this season. Right now though we've just got Wellie on there.

storybook77 said:
A counter that went for a long TD and an option with my QB making a big gain. (Shortly after I stuffed his option attempt)

Doesn't sound too bad...in the past I have personally shy'd away from running option in general but last season I got a rude awakening vs Mik so I just play to win now when it comes to running play selection. If it's in the game...it's in the game.

Striker

Wellie <3

Nightz, our best chance to get our game in will be either late tonight or any time after 5 tomorrow, but I know NFL is on. :(

Dear owl guy (or whatever fucking bird that is),

It'll probably be Monday evening or Tuesday evening when we have to do our game. I have a wedding to attend tomorrow.

Big Papa Husker said:
Azwethinkweiz, when are you available to play? I can play sometime today if that works or during the week after 7PM Central.

I'll probably be home around 8-9pm EST. I'll post back around then to let you know if I can play.

Top Bottom