• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 11 Online Dynasty Thread

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Fourteen Games

South Carolina (GCQuinton) vs. Clemson (CPU)
#5 Arkansas (mik) vs. #10 Utah
Marshall (Striker) vs. West Virginia (CPU)
#12 Cal (Nightz) vs. Stanford (CPU)

IDLE: Everybody else! Do your recruiting!

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Fourteen Headlines

Texas Tech Holds Off South Carolina 24-21
Rutgers Locks Spot In BCS Championship Game
Cal-Stanford Game Has Newfound Relevance With Coach Nightz At The Bears's Helm
Keith Mumphrey Basically A Lock To Win Back To Back Heismans

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Player of the Week

Mylan Hicks, CB, Michigan State
49-32 W Against Penn State
6 tackles, TFL, 2 ATK, FR, INT

Rankings

Rutgers - #1 Coaches, #2 Media, #2 BCS
Texas Tech - #2 Coaches, #1 Media, #1 BCS
Nevada - #3 Coaches, #3 Media, #3 BCS
Michigan State - #4 Coaches, #5 Media, #5 BCS
Arkansas - #5 Coaches, #4 Media, #4 BCS
Cal - #12 Coaches, #14 Media, #11 BCS
Minnesota - #14 Coaches, #9 Media, #10 BCS

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Highlight of the Week

TD: 95 yard kick return by M. Gibbs (Minnesota)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Game of the Week

Cal vs. Stanford

WEEK FOURTEEN DEADLINE IS MONDAY!!

Striker

I'll try mine later today around the NFL games. Did attempt tonight but the shit froze trying to transfer data. Too much unnecessary items.

KanZolo

Azwethinkweiz said:
I always thought Kanzolo was an MSU alum. Don't know how he can play as his team's rival.
With the restrictions on the teams I can't be UofM but I wanted to represent the state of Michigan. CMU, EMU, WMU are all terrible so MSU is left. Which is behind OSU, ND, USC in the teams I want to die list.

Nightz

Breaking news: Heisman candidate senior Trajuan Briggs is out for the rest of the season after suffering a broken collarbone in the team's final regular season game. While it was a huge loss, it gave Cal a great chance to take a look at its two freshman RB's...and they definitely did not disappoint. Luke Brothers stepped into the lead role to run for 145 yards and 2 TD's en route to player of the game honors, while Matt Hampton ran for 56 yards on 9 carries and 2 TD's of his own.

Briggs did some damage before leaving the game in the second quarter, running for 81 yards and a TD, and catching two passes for 16 yards and a TD. He ends his senior season rushing for 2130 yards and 26 TD's, as well as gaining 262 receving yards and 7 TD's. Tack on a kick return TD and he accounted for 34 TD's this season.

Texas Tech Holds Off South Carolina 24-21
=(

Nightz said:
Breaking news: Heisman candidate senior Trajuan Briggs is out for the rest of the season after suffering a broken collarbone in the team's final regular season game. While it was a huge loss, it gave Cal a great chance to take a look at its two freshman RB's...and they definitely did not disappoint. Luke Brothers stepped into the lead role to run for 145 yards and 2 TD's en route to player of the game honors, while Matt Hampton ran for 56 yards on 9 carries and 2 TD's of his own.

Briggs did some damage before leaving the game in the second quarter, running for 81 yards and a TD, and catching two passes for 16 yards and a TD. He ends his senior season rushing for 2130 yards and 26 TD's, as well as gaining 262 receving yards and 7 TD's. Tack on a kick return TD and he accounted for 34 TD's this season.
Damn that sucks going into the bowl games.

Azwethinkweiz said:
It was close! HFA was killing me, and I had a TD pass called back on a hold. Stupid O-linemen.

Yeah that HFA is no joke...sucks that my stadium maxes out at 16k. I'm surprised they don't have anything in the game where they eventually upgrade the stadium after a while.

MWS Natural said:
Yeah that HFA is no joke...sucks that my stadium maxes out at 16k. I'm surprised they don't have anything in the game where they eventually upgrade the stadium after a while.
Damn Ohio State and their HFA! >:|

Striker

Playing WVU now, getting waxed but wanted to check the NE/NYJ score. My LB's can't catch picks in their hands nor can they cover. Ugh.

Big Papa Husker said:
Sick move!
Thanks, I forgot the game saves all of the highlights from every season. Our game had disconnected when we went back to the league page and none of the highlights saved. I guess somehow that one made it.

BigAT said:
I knew which play this was before I even opened it. Fucking animation invincibility...
Why you have to click on your defenders!

KanZolo said:
Wish GAF didn't take forever to approve accounts. Got a buddy waiting since May so he can join the league.
I thought about having a friend do the same but figured the approval process was too long to even bother.

MWS Natural said:
Why you have to click on your defenders!

I thought about having a friend do the same but figured the approval process was too long to even bother.
How long is it? If I remember it only took me a week, if that, to get approved. I guess I emailed or sent a PM to the admins though.

BigAT

Thankfully I got approved instantly if I remember correctly. That was like three years ago though, it sounds like it's much different now.

Big Papa Husker said:
How long is it? If I remember it only took me a week, if that, to get approved. I guess I emailed or sent a PM to the admins though.
It can take months before they let new juniors in.

I'm done btw, can we knock recruiting out tonight so we can advance to the bowl games?

Nightz

I remember signing up for an account in early 2007 and not getting approved until May of that year. I guess some people were fortunate enough to have applied at just the right time.

GCQuinton

Big Papa Husker said:
Looks like its just recruiting this week... I just quick called everyone. Any chance we advance to the bowls tonight?

MWS Natural said:
I'm done btw, can we knock recruiting out tonight so we can advance to the bowl games?

Yeah, I'll just sim the Conference USA, Big 12, and SEC Conference Championships. Those aren't important at all!

BigAT said:
Done recruiting.

It's worth noting that Rutgers moved into the #1 spot in the BCS, overtaking TTU.

Congrats. Next season should be very interesting..

Edit:

lol@ The Heisman race; year of the Wideout indeed.

Striker said:
Done recruiting. Bastards in Columbus stole the only credible recruit I had left. lol
Georgia Tech and OU raped my recruiting class this year. Swooped in and took 2-3 top guys I had been #1 on the entire year =(

I hope we can breeze through these next few weeks and get to my favorite part of NCAA...THE OFF-SEASON!!!

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Conference Championship Week Games

SEC Championship: South Carolina (GCQuinton) vs. #4 Arkansas (mik)
Conference USA Championship: Marshall (Striker) vs. SMU (CPU)
Big 12 Championship: #2 Texas Tech (Azwethinkweiz) vs. Nebraska (CPU)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Conference Championship Week Headlines

Familiar Foes: C-USA, SEC Championships Both Feature Rematches
Win And In: Texas Tech Locks Spot In National Championship Game With Big 12 Victory
Three All Human Bowl Matchups Are Currently Projected
Heisman Finalists Get Their Invitations To New York

Rankings

Rutgers - #1 Coaches, #2 Media, #2 BCS
Texas Tech - #2 Coaches, #1 Media, #1 BCS
Nevada - #3 Coaches, #3 Media, #3 BCS
Arkansas - #4 Coaches, #4 Media, #4 BCS
Michigan State - #5 Coaches, #5 Media, #5 BCS
Cal - #11 Coaches, #13 Media, #11 BCS
Minnesota - #13 Coaches, #9 Media, #10 BCS

CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY!!

BigAT

Big Papa Husker said:
Wow, you guys got done fast. Lets hope the SEC Championship finishes in the next hour or so and then its BOWL GAME TIME! =D
Looks like it's being played right now, Arkansas up 7-0 in the first.

Top Bottom