• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 11 Online Dynasty Thread

Yeah I understand if you have a family and such. I just have work, working out and the occasional bar/club fun. No one really hogging the TV or kids to spend time with. If anything you should just drop the other one and stay in ours. It would suck for me leaving this league being that I've grown so attached to my team; especially when it's just getting really good now :D

KanZolo

Azwethinkweiz said:
I forgot to switch it back when I got back and those guys advance like once every 12 hours so I just let it ride since I didn't have time.
Everyone except Mik is done in 8 hours.

GCQuinton

mik said:
Not I. the pace makes me crazy. I think at the close of both seasons, I'll probably hang it up until NCAA 12 to regain some of my sanity. (and save my TV from further image retention ;) )

Don't confuse the anxiousness of some of our "louder" members with the actual pace of this league. Our deadline times aren't changing. Make 'em wait if you need to!

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Ten Games

#14 South Carolina (GCQuinton) vs. #13 Arkansas (mik)
Marshall (Striker) vs. Southern Miss (CPU)
#2 Texas Tech (Azwethinkweiz) vs. Baylor (CPU)
#4 Rutgers (BigAT) vs. USF (CPU)
#6 Nevada (MWS Natural) vs. Hawaii (CPU)
#18 Minnesota (BPH) vs. #15 Ohio State (CPU)
#1 Michigan State (KanZolo) vs. #24 Indiana (CPU)
#22 Cal (Nightz) vs. UCLA (CPU)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Ten Headlines

Split Decision: Michigan State #1 For Coaches, Texas Tech #1 For Media
Cal Knocks Off #11 Minnesota, Enters Top 25
With Top QB Signee Jay Thompson In Attendance, South Carolina Edges Tennessee 45-41
Spartans Face Tough Test In A Rising Indiana Hoosiers Team

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Player of the Week

David Brown, HB, South Carolina
45-41 W Against Tennessee
29 carries for 198 yards, 5 TD

Rankings

Michigan State - #1 Coaches, #2 Media, #1 BCS
Texas Tech - #2 Coaches, #1 Media, #2 BCS
Rutgers - #4 Coaches, #3 Media, #4 BCS
Nevada - #6 Coaches, #6 Media, #6 BCS
Arkansas - #13 Coaches, #10 Media, #11 BCS
South Carolina - #14 Coaches, #17 Media, #15 BCS
Minnesota - #18 Coaches, #21 Media, #17 BCS
Cal - #22 Coaches, #23 Media, #23 BCS

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Highlight of the Week

TD: 71 yard rush by A. Estes (Texas Tech)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Game of the Week

South Carolina vs. Arkansas

WEEK TEN DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY!!

Striker

The Buckeye OL just mack trucked your front seven. :lol But yeah, that looks ridiculous. Reminds me of some of the runs Nevada, Tech, and Rutgers did to me earlier.

KanZolo

Striker said:
The Buckeye OL just mack trucked your front seven. :lol But yeah, that looks ridiculous. Reminds me of some of the runs Nevada, Tech, and Rutgers did to me earlier.
The "stiff arm" is what got me. i had Big Hits and Strips on conservative also.

Striker

Recruited, got a rather mediocre prospect HB. My class is so fudged. Lost out on a nice DE who seems he could've played in any scheme. I'll play my game after Reach, but if not tomorrow for sure.

KanZolo said:
BEAST MODE
:lol omg. That OSU RB had one sick ass 10yd TD run versus me where they ran a off tackle to the right and the RB cut it all the way back to the left, juked out one defender and ran over another for a TD. I started to save it but figured people didn't care about CPU plays.

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Eleven Games

#21 South Carolina (GCQuinton) vs. Florida (CPU)
#11 Arkansas (mik) vs. Ole Miss (CPU)
#2 Texas Tech (Azwethinkweiz) vs. #8 Oklahoma (CPU)
#3 Rutgers (BigAT) vs. Louisville (CPU)
#5 Nevada (MWS Natural) vs. New Mexico State (CPU)
#23 Minnesota (BPH) vs. Indiana (CPU)
#1 Michigan State (KanZolo) vs. Purdue (CPU)

IDLE: Marshall (Striker), #19 Cal (Nightz)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Ten Headlines

Jay Thompson Ain't Here Yet: Arkansas Embarrasses South Carolina QBs in 35-7 Thrashing
Michigan State Regains #1 Ranking In All Polls
2014 Award Seminfinalists Announced
Texas Tech Dominating Recruiting With 10 Five Star Recruits

Keith Mumphrey, WR, Michigan State
41-7 W Against Indiana
15 carries for 130 yards, 3 TD
3 receptions for 114 yards, 2 TD

Rankings

Michigan State - #1 Coaches, #1 Media, #1 BCS
Texas Tech - #2 Coaches, #2 Media, #2 BCS
Rutgers - #3 Coaches, #3 Media, #3 BCS
Nevada - #5 Coaches, #5 Media, #5 BCS
Arkansas - #11 Coaches, #10 Media, #10 BCS
Cal - #19 Coaches, #20 Media, #20 BCS
South Carolina - #21 Coaches, #22 Media, #21 BCS
Minnesota - #23 Coaches, #22 BCS

TD: J. Walker (Arkansas) pass to J. Williams for 17 yards

Texas Tech vs. Oklahoma

WEEK ELEVEN DEADLINE IS THURSDAY!!

Being 6* prestige school in the WAC Conference is not very challenging to say the least. Next year I will be sure to get a shitty team in a major conference instead.

BigAT

Rutgers dumped on Louisville in front of their own fans, defeating them to the tune of 35-0 in a small measure of revenge for their loss to the Cardinals last season.

How do remaining schedules look for TTU and MSU, any chance either losses a game?

GCQuinton

BigAT said:
Rutgers dumped on Louisville in front of their own fans, defeating them to the tune of 35-0 in a small measure of revenge for their loss to the Cardinals last season.

How do remaining schedules look for TTU and MSU, any chance either losses a game?

I've still gotta play Texas Tech. Interpret that how you will.

BigAT said:

MSU vs Minn but not really the way BP has been playing. MSU vs TTU is basically a lock for the national championship. Next year I will actually have a decent roster so I should start higher in the preseason polls and actually have a shot.

I will say that in year one I needed a miracle to come back and beat GC. Anything can happen. Also, Estes is out for another 9 weeks because apparently that running back has brittle old people bones. Thank God I stole this year's super speed back out from under Alabama and Mik. Sorry guys!

mik

mik is unbeatable
I have one guy with 99 speed. Unfortunately he has hands of stone and couldn't break the tackle of an arthritic septuagenarian.

58qL0.png
NeoGaf_Network-1.jpg

Reno - Nevada

Nevada football has signed junior college quarterback Josh George to a National Letter of Intent, announced head coach M.Natural Wednesday. The No. 1 overall junior college prospect according to Rivals.com, George helped lead Glendale Community College to the 2013 NJCAA National Championship.

"We're extremely pleased that Josh George has decided to become a part of the Wolfpack Family," Natural said. "In addition to being the nation's premier junior college player, we also feel like he's a great fit for our program."

The 6-4, 204-pound quarterback passed for 3,833 yards and 32 touchdowns while rushing for 755 yards and 16 scores this past season at Glendale. George completed 204-of-336 for Gauchos, who finished with a perfect 12-0 record.

A native of Shaker Heights, OH., George enrolled at Glendale after being academically ineligible coming out of high school. "He's not the smartest kid but his measurables and intangibles are off the charts." Blessed with great speed and a lively arm some are calling him "Newton 2.0" referencing the 2009 Heisman Trophy winner and NCAA Champion Cam Newton, who currently plays wide receiver for the Detroit Lions. "We couldn't be happier to have him here. The hardest part will be keeping him for two years because this kid has #1 draft pick written all over him."

George attended Shaker Heights High School in Cleveland where he was named by the Cleveland Plain Dealer as Mr. Ohio, being the best high school football player in the state of Ohio.

With expectations high for next year it is yet to be seen if George and the Wolfpack will be able to live up to them.

GCQuinton

I thought Vai Taua was the 2010 Heisman winner and Texas Tech won the national championship. What are these alternate reality events you're referencing?

GCQuinton

Ugh. Couldn't overtake Florida's early lead and wound up taking a close 24-21 loss. We've got the tiebreaker over Georgia so it looks like we're gonna win the SEC East anyway, but I wish I was happier saying that.

mik

mik is unbeatable
I'll have to make sure my LBs wear the cleats with the springs in them again to the SEC title game.

mik

mik is unbeatable
Those two LBs were super-jumping like crazy. GC had guys open--and I would have thrown those balls 100% of the time--they just leaped 19 feet in the air and snared those passes.

mik said:
Those two LBs were super-jumping like crazy. GC had guys open--and I would have thrown those balls 100% of the time--they just leaped 19 feet in the air and snared those passes.

Heh I might need to get a few pair of those spring shoes and sticky gloves myself. I can't get INT's for shit this year.

GCQuinton said:
Ugh. Couldn't overtake Florida's early lead and wound up taking a close 24-21 loss. We've got the tiebreaker over Georgia so it looks like we're gonna win the SEC East anyway, but I wish I was happier saying that.

I wouldn't mind a CPU matchup vs Florida next year since they seem to be the team giving everyone problems.

GCQuinton

Big Papa Husker said:
The series starting going downhill on the Dreamcast.

Fixed that for ya. Sonic Adventure has not aged well at all and from that point it went to crap. On the bright side of that, with Sonic Colors it's finally gotten somewhat back on track. Console wise, it's my favorite Sonic game in years.

GCQuinton said:
Fixed that for ya. Sonic Adventure has not aged well at all and from that point it went to crap. On the bright side of that, with Sonic Colors it's finally gotten somewhat back on track. Console wise, it's my favorite Sonic game in years.
I haven't played that one yet... it worth it? Hell, I haven't played a Sonic game since Sonic Adventure 2 on Dreamcast. :lol Well, I guess I played the "Sonic The Hedgehog" demo on 360. What can I say, that was one of the worst demos I have ever played, especially when you are going around a loop and fall through the bottom of the level and die. :lol

GCQuinton

2zjajo2.jpg

Week Twelve Games

#9 Arkansas (mik) vs. Mississippi State (CPU)
Marshall (Striker) vs. ECU (CPU)
#2 Texas Tech (Azwethinkweiz) vs. #24 Oklahoma State (CPU)
#3 Rutgers (BigAT) vs. Nebraska (CPU)
#5 Nevada (MWS Natural) vs. Utah State (CPU)
#21 Minnesota (BPH) vs. #1 Michigan State (CPU)
#17 Cal (Nightz) vs. Oregon State (CPU)

IDLE: South Carolina (GCQuinton)

NeoGAF Online Dynasty Week Twelve Headlines

League Advances, Saving Potential Long-Term Sonic The Hedgehog Discussion
Michigan State Faces Tough Late Season Test In Minnesota
Can Marshall Finish Season Undefeated In Conference USA Play?
Despite Loss To Florida, South Carolina Locks Spot In SEC Championship Game

Marcus Thompson, HB, Rutgers
35-0 W Against Louisville
18 carries for 80 yards, 3 TD
21 reception yards

Rankings

Michigan State - #1 Coaches, #1 Media, #1 BCS
Texas Tech - #2 Coaches, #2 Media, #2 BCS
Rutgers - #3 Coaches, #3 Media, #3 BCS
Nevada - #5 Coaches, #5 Media, #5 BCS
Arkansas - #9 Coaches, #9 Media, #9 BCS
Cal - #17 Coaches, #19 Media, #17 BCS
Minnesota - #21 Coaches, #24 Media, #20 BCS

FUM-TD: recovered by T. Williams (Texas Tech)

Minnesota vs. Michigan State

WEEK TWELVE DEADLINE IS SATURDAY!!

Striker

Got my game done.

Defense felt alive. Got a total of 8 sacks and Desi Brown had pressure in his face all game. The defensive change has been pretty good for some players around. Unfortunately for me I haven't recruited any relatively good DT's this year. :(

Top Bottom