• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Five Games

Army (GCQ) vs Ball State
#7 Arizona State (Az) vs #18 Oregon
Colorado (MrCWS) vs USC
Pitt (Striker) vs #9 Miami
#24 Rutgers (BigAT) vs #21 Nebraska
#15 Oregon State (mik) vs Arizona 
Miss State (storybook77) vs Michigan State
Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs Georgia

IDLE: Minnesota (BPH), Idaho (Nightz)

Week Five Headlines

All-CPU Weeks Begin For The Season
Oregon State Edges Pitt 14-9
Minnesota Beats Colorado To Tie Series Rivalry
Media Poll Debuts For 2012 Season

Rankings

Arizona State - #7 Coaches, #7 Media
Oregon State - #15 Coaches, #16 Media
Rutgers - #24 Coaches, #24 Media

Player of the Week

Brendan Beal, MLB, Minnesota
24-10 W Against Colorado
5 ATK, FR

Game of the Week

Arizona State vs Oregon

WEEK FIVE DEADLINE IS FRIDAY!

Striker

Defeated Miami 34-10.

They were down 14-0 before anything really materialized for their offense. They had their WR fumble a catch caused by my LB which I returned for a score, and then they proceeded to go three and out. Subsequently I score on a four play drive where my HB Graham gashed them in the throat. Ended up with over 200+ rush yards. In their final drive before the half, I sacked them twice to take them from the 8-yard line to the 20. Feels good to at least look good after that horrible game vs. ND earlier.

MrCWS83

I'm no good at this game and this team of mine is terrible. Simmed from 3rd qtr on and got whacked. I need the fuck out of Boulder. Might get taken care of if this rate continues.

Can't wait to hit the weaker teams of the Pac 12. Hope for a bowl and if I win again not have it be stolen like the past year

MrCWS83 said:
I'm no good at this game and this team of mine is terrible. Simmed from 3rd qtr on and got whacked. I need the fuck out of Boulder. Might get taken care of if this rate continues.

Can't wait to hit the weaker teams of the Pac 12. Hope for a bowl and if I win again not have it be stolen like the past year
How many more wins do you need?

GCQuinton

New rule for the future: If a game hasn't been played (or planned for human games) or isn't being played by 11 EST on deadline day, I'm advancing to the next week. Take note!

GCQuinton

Week Six Games

Army (GCQ) vs Temple
#4 Arizona State (Az) vs UCLA
Colorado (MrCWS) vs Idaho (Nightz)
#12 Oregon State (mik) vs Washington
Miss State (storybook77) vs #1 South Carolina
Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs Florida
Minnesota (BPH) vs Michigan State

IDLE: #25 Pitt (Striker), #20 Rutgers (BigAT)

Week Six Headlines

Commish Announces Amendment To Advancing Schedule
Miss State Assistant Coaches Step Up, Beat Michigan State
Pitt Returns To The Top 25 After Besting Miami
Rutgers's Deering Seems To Have Heisman Locked

Rankings

Arizona State - #4 Coaches, #3 Media
Oregon State - #12 Coaches, #13 Media
Rutgers - #20 Coaches, #20 Media
Pittsburgh - #25 Coaches

Player of the Week

Jeremy Deering, HB, Rutgers
37-8 W Against Nebraska
28 carries for 199 yards, 4 TD
27 reception yards

Game of the Week

Colorado vs Idaho

WEEK SIX DEADLINE IS MONDAY!

KanZolo

GCQuinton said:
New rule for the future: If a game hasn't been played (or planned for human games) or isn't being played by 24 hours before the deadline day, I'm advancing to the next week. Take note!
fixed 4 truth

Nightz

MrCWS83 said:
Tomorrow (Sunday) is my only day available. How about 1:00 pm CST?
Hmm, I'll be out of the house at that time. Any chance you can go in the morning? Or if not, sometime later after the late NFL games finish?

MrCWS83

Nightz said:
Hmm, I'll be out of the house at that time. Any chance you can go in the morning? Or if not, sometime later after the late NFL games finish?
I could go real early like 9 am CST if you're ok with that. I've got to go to dinner with my girlfriend's family from Texas in the evening, I'd say 7:30 8 pm would be a safe bet I'd be home.

Nightz

MrCWS83 said:
I could go real early like 9 am CST if you're ok with that. I've got to go to dinner with my girlfriend's family from Texas in the evening, I'd say 7:30 8 pm would be a safe bet I'd be home.
Let's shoot for 9 am CST. I'm usually up by 6 PST anyway. If anything else comes up, the evening time you posted works too.

MrCWS83

GG Nightz. Sloppy on both ends, glad to get out with the W. Not sure about the last fumble of mine but I wouldn't be able to challenge it I don’t think

Nightz

MrCWS83 said:
GG Nightz. Sloppy on both ends, glad to get out with the W. Not sure about the last fumble of mine but I wouldn't be able to challenge it I don’t think
GG. I hate switching from Madden to this game. Just felt so off in the first half, which probably lead to a couple of those picks I threw. Sucks that I couldn't get much of a run game going since my top HB got injured on his 2nd run of the game. Got interesting in the end but I wasn't expecting my D to stop anything considering how slow my players are lol. Back to offensive coordinator mode the rest of the season!

GCQuinton

Az's last up. He already said he wouldn't be able to play until tonight at the earliest, though.

mik said:
Done and ready for Army!

Army's ready for Oregon State! Miracle expectations are definitely being held in check, though.

GCQuinton

Week Seven Games

Army (GCQ) vs #6 Oregon State (mik)
#25 Pitt (Striker) vs Louisville
#18 Rutgers (BigAT) vs Navy
Miss State (storybook77) vs Boston College
Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs Vanderbilt
Minnesota (BPH) vs #20 Michigan
Idaho (Nightz) vs Wyoming

IDLE: #2 Arizona State (Az), Colorado (MrCWS)

Week Seven Headlines

Miss State Shocks #1 South Carolina
Arizona State Enters National Championship Contention In Both Polls
Sun Devils Also Lead League In Recruiting To Date
Media Polls Show No Love To Pitt

Rankings

Arizona State - #2 Coaches, #1 Media
Oregon State - #6 Coaches, #7 Media
Rutgers - #18 Coaches, #17 Media
Pittsburgh - #25 Coaches

Player of the Week

Tyler Russell, QB, Miss State
31-21 W Against South Carolina
12-18 for 275 yards, 4 TD
12 carries for 28 yards

Game of the Week

Army vs Oregon State

WEEK SEVEN DEADLINE IS TUESDAY!

animated_siren.gif
CWS ALERT!!
animated_siren.gif

Texas A&M to join SEC next year!
http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/7019493/texas-aggies-officially-get-accepted-sec

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. -- The Southeastern Conference says Texas A&M is set to join the league next year.

The SEC announced Sunday that the move will be effective next July, and says Texas A&M will participate in all sports during the 2012-13 academic year. That gives the SEC 13 members and its first addition since South Carolina and Arkansas in 1992.

The Aggies' defection from the Big 12 had been held up with threatened legal action from Baylor and other schools. The statement released by the SEC did not mention that situation, and spokesman Charles Bloom did not immediately return a call seeking comment.

A source told ESPN's Joe Schad that Texas A&M's negotiation of an exit fee with the Big 12 "will now begin in earnest."

The SEC's announcement said that Texas A&M beginning play in the conference next year is "unconditional," sources told Schad.

If any institution, such as Baylor, files litigation it would be dealt with at that time.

Baylor's decision not to waive its right to sue the SEC or Texas A&M was based in large part, however, on a desire to get the remaining nine schools to commit, which Big 12 leadership says is a goal they have recently moved closer toward.

SEC presidents and chancellors voted in favor of adding the Aggies on Sept. 6.

"The Southeastern Conference Presidents and Chancellors are pleased to welcome Texas A&M University to the SEC family," said Dr. Bernie Machen, chair of the SEC Presidents and Chancellors and president of the University of Florida. "The addition of Texas A&M University as the SEC's 13th member gives our league a prestigious academic institution with a strong athletic tradition and a culture similar to our current institutions."

Texas A&M President R. Bowen Loftin said: "We are excited to begin competition in the nation's premier athletic conference."

MrCWS83

Big Papa Husker said:
animated_siren.gif
CWS ALERT!!
animated_siren.gif

Texas A&M to join SEC next year!
Really unnecessary. We all knew that A&M was going to the SEC. Save the CWS Alerts for something meaningful and factual. I predict BYU to join the Big 12 is the next alert

PS: I'll recruit after the Packers game is over
8980666-large.jpg

Striker

Jesus, what a fucking game. Versus Louisville of all teams.

Their QB, Will Stein: 13/15, 305 yards (23 yards per completed pass!)

One incompletion was a Hail Mary with :01 left, so it was bat down. The second was a user-pick in the end zone in Overtime. He looked like Johnny Unitas vs. my defense. So frustrating, zone, man, nothing worked.

On my side, Sunseri couldn't hit anything. He could throw a football off a boat and still not hit water. He was in blue about 75% of the game. So therefore, I ran 41 times with my HB's.

/rant over

mik

mik is unbeatable
That was a crazy game. I thought it was destined to be a blowout after I returned the FG for a TD--like it was going to be one of those games for you, ya know? But you battled back like a motherfucker and gashed the hell out of my defense. I feel pretty fortunate to escape with that one.

God bless the wind!

GCQuinton

Week Eight Games

Army (GCQ) vs Florida Atlantic
#1 Arizona State (Az) vs USC
Colorado (MrCWS) vs Arizona
#25 Pitt (Striker) vs Syracuse
#14 Rutgers (BigAT) vs Cincinnati 
#3 Oregon State (mik) vs Washington State
Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs #7 Alabama 
Minnesota (BPH) vs Illinois

IDLE: Miss State (storybook77), Idaho (Nightz)

Week Eight Headlines

Oregon State Holds Off Army In A Closer Than Expected Battle
Storybook's Erratic Appearances Force Miss State Assistants To Step Up Again
Arizona State Is Now The Nation's Undisputed Number One Team
Media Polls Still Show No Love To 2-3 Pitt

Rankings

Arizona State - #1 Coaches, #1 Media
Oregon State - #3 Coaches, #4 Media
Rutgers - #14 Coaches, #13 Media
Pittsburgh - #25 Coaches

Player of the Week

Jeremy Deering, HB, Rutgers
42-10 W Against Navy
24 carries for 226 yards, 4 TD

Game of the Week

Ole Miss vs Alabama

WEEK EIGHT DEADLINE IS THURSDAY!

MrCWS83

I fucking HATE my team!!!!
Zero offense what so ever. The transfer QB available next year is needed now. I made a terrible choice in Colorado. Their athletic department isn't committed to winning. I need my agent to network a better job than this for me or I'll never have the chance to win

Top Bottom