• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

MrCWS83

BigAT said:
Coach Loyalty D
F, don't be generous and give me a D.
It's a lost cause this season and if I'm not fired next year I'll have a much improved squad. I am just driven bonkers right now with what I'm dealt

BigAT

MrCWS83 said:
F, don't be generous and give me a D.
It's a lost cause this season and if I'm not fired next year I'll have a much improved squad. I am just driven bonkers right now with what I'm dealt
I would have, but I don't think F is a rating in game.

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Nine Games

Army (GCQ) vs #25 Pitt (Striker)
#11 Arizona State (Az) vs Cal
#9 Rutgers (BigAT) vs Louisville
#2 Oregon State (mik) vs Stanford
Miss State (storybook77) vs #23 LSU
Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs #24 Arkansas
Minnesota (BPH) vs Purdue 
Idaho (Nightz) vs Hawaii

IDLE: Colorado (MrCWS)

Week Nine Headlines

Arizona State Loses 24-21 Heartbreaker To USC
Oregon State Moves Up In Rankings, But Can't Look Past Stanford
Rutgers Jumps Five Spots Into The Top Ten
BCS Rankings Debut For The 2012 Season

Rankings

Oregon State - #2 Coaches, #2 Media, #2 BCS
Rutgers - #9 Coaches, #9 Media, #9 BCS
Arizona State - #11 Coaches, #10 Media, #10 BCS
Pittsburgh - #25 Coaches

Player of the Week

Derek Martin, FS, Minnesota
31-14 W Against Illinois
4 tackles, TFL, 2 ATK, sack, 2 FF

Game of the Week

Army vs Pitt

WEEK NINE DEADLINE IS SATURDAY!

MrCWS83

Azwethinkweiz said:
I'm done. I got fucked at every turn but what can you do.
So that sounds like a loss. USC was fucking tough. It was 28-0 or something by the time I said fuck it and summed the remaining 4th qtr. My team stinks and I'm getting shut down consistently

GCQuinton

Last games up:

Army (GCQ) vs #25 Pitt (Striker)
#2 Oregon State (mik) vs Stanford
Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs #24 Arkansas

Deadline's tonight! If they aren't played or are being played by 11 ET I advance!

GCQuinton

Week Ten Games

#10 Arizona State (Az) vs #2 Oregon State (mik)
Colorado (MrCWS) vs Washington
#23 Pitt (Striker) vs Cincinnati 
#6 Rutgers (BigAT) vs USF
#25 Miss State (storybook77) vs Kentucky
Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs Texas
Minnesota (BPH) vs Iowa
Idaho (Nightz) vs Nevada

IDLE: Army (GCQ)

Week Ten Headlines

Arizona State, Oregon State Both Have A Lot Riding On Their Matchup
Army Comes Up Short Against Pitt
Rutgers Inches Ever Closer To The Top Five
Lower-Tiered Teams Not Doing Too Hot In Recruiting

Rankings

Oregon State - #2 Coaches, #2 Media, #2 BCS
Rutgers - #6 Coaches, #6 Media, #6 BCS
Arizona State - #10 Coaches, #10 Media, #10 BCS
Pittsburgh - #23 Coaches, #24 Media, #22 BCS
Miss State - #25 Coaches, #25 BCS

Player of the Week

Rueben Robinson, MLB, Oregon State
13-3 W Against Stanford
3 tackles, TFL, ATK, sack, F

Game of the Week

Arizona State vs Oregon State

WEEK TEN DEADLINE IS TUESDAY!

BigAT

That might be the stupidest game I've played. USF's defense was on steroids the entire game. Linebackers jumping 6 feet into the air and making one handed interceptions on balls they were nowhere near. Spidey sense DBs like it was back in style. 4 INTS and a fumble lost by my QB, two of which went for touchdowns.

I somehow managed to make a furious comeback in the fourth quarter and get within 5. I got the ball back with just 40 seconds left, no timeouts and needing a touchdown. Thank god USF was extremely dumb and decided it was a good idea to put their CBs in press coverage with no safety help over the top. I managed to hit Mark Harrison for an 80 yard TD and pulled a win out of my ass, somehow.

21 unanswered points in the last 4:55 of the game, after being outscored 24-6 in the game up until that point.

Nightz

I'm honestly thinking about riding out the rest of the season then bowing out. SuperSim just kills any fun I have with this game. I struggled to come back from a 28-14 deficit to tie it up. Right after that, SuperSim decides to let them drive for a TD, and then somehow get a turnover on the kickoff, which leads to another score. It was instantly 42-28 after I had fought so hard to come back.

If any of you get fired and go on the coaching carousel, take the first head coaching job you see.

Clemson's coach is at like 26% right now so hopefully he'll get fired and I'll be on the Clemson list. That is, of course, unless one of you guys are higher on the list and take it before me :(

GCQuinton

The way we've been hanging (and in one case, beating) with the human competition, I think we've got a shot at winning these last four games and going 8-4. It'd be a nice turnaround after last season. We'll see, though.

MrCWS83

Has anyone had a BS call over turned by a booth review? Washington had a receiver catch the ball and it was ruled incomplete as it should have been. The receiver's first foot down was clearly out of bounds with half of his foot on the sideline. Booth review called it a completion. Just another thing broken with this game

Striker

MrCWS83 said:
Has anyone had a BS call over turned by a booth review? Washington had a receiver catch the ball and it was ruled incomplete as it should have been. The receiver's first foot down was clearly out of bounds with half of his foot on the sideline. Booth review called it a completion. Just another thing broken with this game
I had one happen to me in the Louisville game. WR was clear stepping on the white line but they called it anyway.

MrCWS83 said:
Did Greg Burks and crew go to the Pac-12? ;(

I will be playing my game tonight. How and the hell am I not ranked at 6-2?

Striker

Oh, nice. After playing against Robo Cincinnati (LB's who slide like they're on magnets), I win 24-17 over CIN and as I'm about to Exit Game, XBL kicks me offline and apparently XBL is down as it is.

If you must sim later, do it. That boils me to no other.

Striker

Wow, so I stayed in the post-game lobby where it initially booted me, and once Live returned on, it read the Season Showdown stats and apparently it saved my stuff. Thankfully, because that was bull.

GCQuinton

Striker said:
Wow, so I stayed in the post-game lobby where it initially booted me, and once Live returned on, it read the Season Showdown stats and apparently it saved my stuff. Thankfully, because that was bull.

Good to hear, man. Your LBs were on some robo stuff when I played Pitt on AP too. Especially #13 (?).

Looks like the last game up is...

#10 Arizona State (Az) vs #2 Oregon State (mik)

...and it looks like it's being played tonight from the posts.

Striker

GCQuinton said:
Good to hear, man. Your LBs were on some robo stuff when I played Pitt on AP too. Especially #13 (?).
It's where you see him, decide where to pass, and he moves at least a yard or two over without his leg animation kicking in. Frustrating, but they kept pressing my WR's and Shanahan killed them deep.

I did see my #13 MLB had three INT's. I guess took some of that jetpacking juice in the morning.

MrCWS83

Big Papa Husker said:
Did Greg Burks and crew go to the Pac-12? ;(
I don't know who you're talking about. If you're referring to some Big 12 officials screwing Nebraska let it die.
I got tired of that real fast last year. Don't blame losing on referees.

mik said:
This still happening, Az?

Sorry I got on a little late. The guy fixing my garage and taking all my money stayed a little late.

GG, though. I'm sure we'll see each other again in the conference championship game.

P.S. Please turn your kinect back on. I miss the bickering between Mr. and Mrs. mik :(

mik

mik is unbeatable
LOL, she came down, too--to tell me that my daughter finally passed her driver's test. ;)

I don't know if you watched any of the replays, but they are hilarious. Your 99-rated MLB just absolutely crushes the right side of my line every time he charges in. He needs a defensive pancake stat. GG--not looking forward to playing your defense again (hopefully my QB will be back. I didn't check how long he was hurt for).

mik said:
LOL, she came down, too--to tell me that my daughter finally passed her driver's test. ;)

I don't know if you watched any of the replays, but they are hilarious. Your 99-rated MLB just absolutely crushes the right side of my line every time he charges in. He needs a defensive pancake stat. GG--not looking forward to playing your defense again (hopefully my QB will be back. I didn't check how long he was hurt for).

It only said he was out for the game. And yeah, my MLB is insane. He's all over the place.

Done. Gotta love that the game gave Iowa a safety as I picked off their pass at the 1 and my momentum and the WR's tackle carried me into the endzone. Oh well, I got those points back by kicking a FG with 10 seconds left.

GCQuinton

Week Eleven Games

Army (GCQ) vs UL Lafayette
#7 Arizona State (Az) vs #2 Utah
Colorado (MrCWS) vs #17 Oregon 
#4 Rutgers (BigAT) vs #16 West Virginia
#9 Oregon State (mik) vs Cal
#24 Miss State (storybook77) vs Tennessee
Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs #3 Auburn
Minnesota (BPH) vs Nebraska
Idaho (Nightz) vs #23 Fresno State

IDLE: #21 Pitt (Striker)

Week Eleven Headlines

Arizona State Blanks Oregon State 28-0, Dashing BCS Championship Hopes
BPH, Gophers Pull The Dangerfield Card, Claim They Get No Respect
2012 Award Semifinalists Announced
Has Nightz Had Enough At Idaho?? Vandals OC Starts Pointing Fingers

Rankings

Rutgers - #4 Coaches, #5 Media, #4 BCS
Arizona State - #7 Coaches, #4 Media, #6 BCS
Oregon State - #9 Coaches, #9 Media, #8 BCS
Pittsburgh - #21 Coaches, #23 Media, #20 BCS
Miss State - #24 Coaches, #24 Media, #23 BCS

Player of the Week

Corey Adams, DT, Arizona State
28-0 W Against Oregon State
3 tackles, 2 TFL, 2 sacks, FF

Game of the Week

Arizona State vs Utah

WEEK ELEVEN DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY!

MrCWS83

Nightz said:
I'm honestly thinking about riding out the rest of the season then bowing out. SuperSim just kills any fun I have with this game. I struggled to come back from a 28-14 deficit to tie it up. Right after that, SuperSim decides to let them drive for a TD, and then somehow get a turnover on the kickoff, which leads to another score. It was instantly 42-28 after I had fought so hard to come back.

If any of you get fired and go on the coaching carousel, take the first head coaching job you see.
We can work a deal out maybe, I'll hire you and you can replace me at Colorado. Not sure that this is possible but a nice thing to think about.

I've got my eye on a few Big Ten teams I'd like to get my hands. A for sure rivalry with BPH then

GCQuinton

Week Twelve Games

Army (GCQ) vs ECU
#3 Arizona State (Az) vs Washington State
Colorado (MrCWS) vs #6 Utah
#18 Pitt (Striker) vs USF
#2 Rutgers (BigAT) vs UConn
#8 Oregon State (mik) vs UCLA
Miss State (storybook77) vs #5 Alabama
Minnesota vs #4 Wisconsin
Idaho (Nightz) vs New Mexico State

IDLE: #24 Ole Miss (KanZolo)

Week Twelve Headlines

Arizona State Jumps Back Into BCS Championship Picture
Is The League's First All-Human National Championship A Possibility This Year?
Beating #4 Wisconsin Will Surely Get Minnesota Ranked....Right???
Idaho OC Nightz Prepares To Face The Only Team That Offered Him A HC Job

Rankings

Rutgers - #2 Coaches, #3 Media, #3 BCS
Arizona State - #3 Coaches, #2 Media, #2 BCS
Oregon State - #8 Coaches, #8 Media, #7 BCS
Pittsburgh - #18 Coaches, #24 Media, #18 BCS
Ole Miss - #24 Coaches, #23 Media, #23 BCS

Player of the Week

Jeff Scott, HB, Ole Miss
14-3 W Against Auburn
30 carries for 208 yards, 2 TD

Game of the Week