• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

BigAT said:
Poor Minnesota.

Poor me, getting slapped and stuck behind Az.

Pac-12 is like the SEC in bizarro NCAA world. Does a 1 loss Pac-12 team deserve to get in ahead of an undefeated Big Least team? The Gods say yes.

BigAT

Notre Dame is the other undefeated team with both games left against CPU opponents. Miami and USC though, so who knows.

I still have to face off against Striker, so this might all be for nothing anyway.

GCQuinton

500px-USMA-BlackKnights-Logo.svg_-300x247.png

Breaking: Army becomes bowl eligible following a 35-7 defeat of East Carolina.

MrCWS83

Oh snap is right. I'm just saying all you do is beat up on CPU teams. You beat me this season, which my team is crap so it's not saying much and last season you beat Army as your human win. Correct me if I'm wrong but start winning meaningful games and worry then about being ranked

I've got my work cut out for me. Next years team will be a whole lot better

GCQuinton

Azwethinkweiz said:
Gonna be out of town this weekend for the Clemson game. Just an FYI. May be back late Saturday night or Sunday morning at the latest.

I think we've only got one more human game in these last few weeks, but either way you should be okay depending on when you leave Friday/Saturday.

And I wonder at this point if EA just forgot about the whole online dynasty web page upgrade. Seems like we're never gonna get it.

MrCWS83

Colorado fought hard but didn't stand a chance unable to overcome 5 interceptions against Utah. No bowl but Ashton Glaser is coming to the rescue next season...I mean competition at the QB position will be wide open next season. We're ready

Now we focus on trying to knock Az out of the national championship race. Can't wait

MrCWS83 said:
Oh snap is right. I'm just saying all you do is beat up on CPU teams. You beat me this season, which my team is crap so it's not saying much and last season you beat Army as your human win. Correct me if I'm wrong but start winning meaningful games and worry then about being ranked

I've got my work cut out for me. Next years team will be a whole lot better
My game with Story was simmed and I lost to Mik by 4.

MrCWS83

Big Papa Husker said:
My game with Story was simmed and I lost to Mik by 4.
I know, I was just digging dirt teasing you. Not sure if the ranking system is broke or what. I don't think you take my trash talk too seriously. There's a CWS alert breaking news, the Big 12 has invited TCU

MrCWS83 said:
I know, I was just digging dirt teasing you. Not sure if the ranking system is broke or what. I don't think you take my trash talk too seriously. There's a CWS alert breaking news, the Big 12 has invited TCU
The question for TCU is: which conference will have their BCS tie-in the longest? If I was TCU, I'd go to the Big 12. If they can get stuff figured out... (lol), it is a natural fit for them.

MrCWS83 said:
Colorado fought hard but didn't stand a chance unable to overcome 5 interceptions against Utah. No bowl but Ashton Glaser is coming to the rescue next season...I mean competition at the QB position will be wide open next season. We're ready

Now we focus on trying to knock Az out of the national championship race. Can't wait
What year of your contract are you? Hopefully you don't get canned like Nightz.

MrCWS83

Going to Lincoln Saturday for the Huskers game and working tomorrow and Sunday so not sure how the schedule will be but getting my game in might be bleak if not advanced tonight. Not that it matters

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Thirteen Games

Army (GCQ) vs Buffalo
#3 Arizona State (Az) vs Arizona
Colorado (MrCWS) vs Washington State
#15 Pitt (Striker) vs #2 Rutgers (BigAT)
#7 Oregon State (mik) vs #6 Utah
Miss State (storybook77) vs #25 Arkansas
#22 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs LSU
#19 Minnesota (BPH) vs Northwestern
Idaho (Nightz) vs Utah State

Week Thirteen Headlines

Pitt-Rutgers Game Has Huge BCS Ramifications 
Army Blasts ECU 35-7, Becomes Bowl Eligible
Finally! Minnesota Joins Top 25 Following Wisconsin Win
Jeremy Deering Still Firmly In Heisman Lead

Rankings

Rutgers - #2 Coaches, #2 Media, #2 BCS
Arizona State - #3 Coaches, #3 Media, #3 BCS
Oregon State - #7 Coaches, #7 Media, #6 BCS
Pittsburgh - #15 Coaches, #20 Media, #17 BCS
Minnesota - #19 Coaches, #15 Media, #16 BCS
Ole Miss - #22 Coaches, #19 Media, #20 BCS

Player of the Week

Malcolm Brown, HB, Army
35-7 W Against ECU
31 carries for 209 yards, 3 TD

Game of the Week

Pittsburgh vs Rutgers

WEEK THIRTEEN DEADLINE IS SATURDAY!

GCQuinton

Patch 3 (aka the "no huddle" fix) is up. Along with this little bit of news:

NCAA Twitter Page said:
We'd also like to announce that the team is currently working on a fourth title update and we will announce details at a later date.

BigAT

My punter actually managed to get injured last game, I didn't even think that was possible in Madden/NCAA. Maybe it happened during a simmed play or something. I noticed when my wide receiver was out there kicking field goals. Three weeks with a sprained shoulder? That doesn't sound like a leg injury to me.

MrCWS83

Big Papa Husker said:
What year of your contract are you? Hopefully you don't get canned like Nightz.
I think it was a 3 year contract from the beginning. If I can beat Washington St. I think I'll be fine. My approval rating is like 82 I think so I should be safe.

GCQuinton

Slight deadline change, folks: The only human game for the week is being played right now and it seems like CWS's game isn't going to be played anytime this weekend anyways, so I'm moving Week 13's deadline up to Saturday (tomorrow). Get your CPU games played!

BigAT

GG Striker. I'm very thankful that Graham got knocked out for the game fairly early on. Your offense is completely different without him. Sunseri seemed like he was throwing like shit for some reason in addition.

The fumble return for a TD on the punt was huge for me. It went from you having a good opportunity to tie the game up going into the half to me having a two touchdown lead and the ball after halftime.

Rutgers moves to 11-0 and guarantees themselves a BCS game by becoming Big East Champions. Hopefully my top 2 spot in the BCS polls holds up!

Striker

GG

What's funny about Sunseri is he has good numbers, very good ones actually, but he has these moments that make me think he's a Freshman playing in a Senior's body. This past game I had vs. the CPU, he had one incompletion, and mind you I am at home, and he turns blue. I'm not sure what would make it decided to cause that, but whatever. He's so inconsistent at times, and I know I don't help a lot because my pass decisions in Madden/NCAA are far from articulate, but it feels underwhelming sometimes with him.

The PR fumble was weird, I'm thinking I can get a return at first, there's three Panther defenders guarding Saddler, and you have a sprinter running downfield. But I see all three of them MOVE out of the way, and it's apparently too late to mash Y and he gets lit up. Game was over officially then. It first got half-sealed once Graham left. He's my offense's heart and sole.

At least for my sake he just missed that one game and not also my upcoming match with WVU. I would like to close out the season with some decent wins and finales for my Seniors, many of which I know I'll miss a damn ton.

GCQuinton said:
Slight deadline change, folks: The only human game for the week is being played right now and it seems like CWS's game isn't going to be played anytime this weekend anyways, so I'm moving Week 13's deadline up to Saturday (tomorrow). Get your CPU games played!
I'll play mine after I get home from work.

MrCWS83

GCQuinton said:
I'll try and get it in the morning but got a busy schedule with basketball and family pictures before heading down to Lincoln

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Fourteen Games

#2 Arizona State (Az) vs Colorado (MrCWS)
Pitt (Striker) vs West Virginia
#5 Oregon State (mik) vs Oregon
Miss State (storybook77) vs #19 Ole Miss (KanZolo)
Idaho (Nightz) vs San Jose State

IDLE: Army (GCQ), #1 Rutgers (BigAT), #17 Minnesota (BPH)

Week Fourteen Headlines

League's First All-Human BCS Championship Has A Chance At Happening
Will storybook Return From His Sabbatical To Face The Owl?
Army Locks Up First Regular Season Winning Record Since 1996
Jeremy Deering Seems Like A Lock For The Heisman

Rankings

Rutgers - #1 Coaches, #1 Media, #1 BCS
Arizona State - #2 Coaches, #4 Media, #3 BCS
Oregon State - #5 Coaches, #3 Media, #4 BCS
Minnesota - #17 Coaches, #14 Media, #15 BCS
Ole Miss - #19 Coaches, #19 Media, #17 BCS

Player of the Week

James Manuel, SS, Minnesota
21-16 W Against Northwestern
6 tackles, FF