• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

mik

mik is unbeatable
Might have to be a little later than normal tonight, since I'm trying to get my Madden game in before FMT flips the week.

Is 11:30 eastern too late for you?

mik said:
Might have to be a little later than normal tonight, since I'm trying to get my Madden game in before FMT flips the week.

Is 11:30 eastern too late for you?

Might be, since I'm planning on being up early to get my iPhone tomorrow morning. If not, I'll be around all weekend.

MrCWS83

Does anyone have a suggestion for an updated set of rosters? I haven't checked for any lately

EDIT: I'm going with Mustangs84 fyi if interested in an updated roster current as 10/10

MrCWS83

Azwethinkweiz said:
Calm down, bitches. Why can't you guys enjoy iPhone 4S day like the rest of us?
I was just messing around sending my message!!!
Colorado needs a recruiting scandal to improve vastly. Cheat to win!

MrCWS83

CWS Alert
What the hell are we going to do about a 22 team MWC/CUSA alliance?!
Really I could careless but maybe I'll be in one of those conferences one day after CU fires me

MrCWS83 said:
CWS Alert
What the hell are we going to do about a 22 team MWC/CUSA alliance?!
Really I could careless but maybe I'll be in one of those conferences one day after CU fires me
I think you can do 16 max. Screw the mid-major mergers.

MrCWS83

No I was just saying hypothetically if I did get fired and I know the max is 16...I was just being goofy mentioning it. The Big East is still trying to get Boise, AFA, Navy, UCF, albeit the Big 12 might snag Louisville and West Virginia. Crazy fuckers (I meant the conferences not you guys) ;)

GCQuinton

Looks like the Pac 12 Championship is in the third quarter. Stay tuned after the game for the Bowl Game Selection Show! (aka me advancing!)

We're done, you big complainers!

GG, mik. Burfict was, well, Burfict. I'm going to miss him so much next year.

Here's hoping I hop Houston to get in the MNC!

mik

mik is unbeatable
Gg, hate that guy. And the fact that your wideout is a 99 on speed and I have no one who can stay within eight yards of him on a streak. If Osweiler could actually lead him on those, they would never be broken up (as opposed to it being 50/50, lol)

mik said:
Gg, hate that guy. And the fact that your wideout is a 99 on speed and I have no one who can stay within eight yards of him on a streak. If Osweiler could actually lead him on those, they would never be broken up (as opposed to it being 50/50, lol)

Yeah, you would think an OVR 90 QB could lead better.

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Bowl Season Games

Military Bowl: Kent State vs Army (GCQ)
Champs Sports Bowl: #22 Pitt (Striker) vs North Carolina
Capital One Bowl: #17 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs #24 Michigan
Progressive Gator Bowl: Miss State (storybook) vs Michigan State
Rose Bowl: #9 Minnesota (BPH) vs #4 Notre Dame
Discover Orange Bowl: #19 Miami vs #8 Oregon State (mik)
BCS National Championship: #2 Arizona State (Az) vs #1 Rutgers (BigAT)

Bowl Season Headlines

Arizona State Meets Rutgers In The League's First All-Human BCS Championship
Heisman Shocker? Alabama's Eddie Lacy Wins Voting Over Jeremy Deering 2195-1036
Miss State Assistants Get Team To The Gator Bowl
Colorado And Idaho Prepare To Start Their Offseason

Heisman Trophy Winner

Eddie Lacy, HB, Alabama

BOWL SEASON DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY!

BigAT

Dammit, this is the second year in a row that Deering has gotten screwed out of the Heisman at the last second. I feel like he's getting hurt by the lack of a conference championship game, both years the player who vaulted him had their team in a conference championship game.

I can't believe Houston lost the CUSA championship to get bumped out of the National Chamionship.

BigAT said:
Dammit, this is the second year in a row that Deering has gotten screwed out of the Heisman at the last second. I feel like he's getting hurt by the lack of a conference championship game, both years the player who vaulted him had their team in a conference championship game.

I can't believe Houston lost the CUSA championship to get bumped out of the National Chamionship.

Don't be mad you have to face Burfict.

GCQuinton

500px-USMA-BlackKnights-Logo.svg_-300x247.png

Ladies and gentleman, the Black Knights have arrived.

Racking up almost 300 yards on the ground alone and giving up only 87 yards total, Army blanked Kent State 34-0 in the Military Bowl giving them just their third bowl victory in the last 27 years (2010, 1985).

"I'm so proud of my guys right now," said coach GCQ. "We had the exact game you want to have at the exact time you want to have it. This is a program changer and with the majority of the team coming back, we're only going to get stronger as we go along."

With a prestige upgrade pretty much locked now, things are surely looking up for the boys at West Point.

BigAT

Just a heads up, that user catch thing is a bug on one-handed catches. I'm not user catching, least of all on a slant.

GG, AT. As usual, you beat me when it counts.

I should've had you but damn if your impact WRs won't catch everything, even when getting nailed on fourth down.

BigAT

RUTGERS takes home the BCS National Championship with their 36-25 victory over Arizona State.

GG Az. That was an exhausting one to play. Incredibly back and forth game throughout with big emotional swings. My preferred style of long, sustained drives had to get tossed aside when it clearly wasn't working early on. Instead pretty much all of my offense came from several explosive plays. My touchdowns came on plays of 67, 89, 67, and 47 yards. My wide receivers are indeed BEASTS. I'm going to miss Sanu and Harrison badly next year.

"Only" two INTs for Burfict. The range of his zones in coverage are absurd and he catches almost anything that hits his hands.

Striker

Congrats AT. I hope our meeting next season will be more competitive. So long, Graham. :(

I did play my Bowl game vs. UNC. Their QB hand gifted easy 14-pts to me, making it 21-0 early and to end the 1st quarter. They hit a deep post in the slot and my CB was left alone, score for the Heels. Ensuing drive I'm at their 30-yard line and the pass was tipped by their RDE and caught by the S who returned it for TD. Thankfully Shanahan, who yet again destroyed any CB in front of him, stepped up and caught two down field bombs. Iced it late with a short pass to my second TE who they left wide open.

My DT Ezell had 3.0 sacks, taking his total to 8.0 on the year. Too late for any award chances. :(

GCQuinton

Last two bowl games:

Rose Bowl: #9 Minnesota (BPH) vs #4 Notre Dame
Discover Orange Bowl: #19 Miami vs #8 Oregon State (mik)

BPH already said he was playing his tonight, don't know about mik yet.

Also, to any of the Madden league guys who were in the other league that still have their NCAA copies, we still have one spot open. If you're interested, let me know before we start the offseason.

BigAT

Are we moving to the offseason tonight? I can't wait to see all the big time coaching offers come in to me...

SO THEY CAN BE PROMPTLY REJECTED!

Unless Clemson comes calling...

GCQuinton

BigAT said:
Are we moving to the offseason tonight? I can't wait to see all the big time coaching offers come in to me...

SO THEY CAN BE PROMPTLY REJECTED!

Unless Clemson comes calling...
Depends on the last two games getting played. We'll see...

GCQuinton said:
Last two bowl games:

BPH already said he was playing his tonight, don't know about mik yet.

Also, to any of the Madden league guys who were in the other league that still have their NCAA copies, we still have one spot open. If you're interested, let me know before we start the offseason.

maybe lonestar?

Top Bottom