• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

GCQuinton said:
To everyone on now, LOG OFF. Unless someone gets a serious HC offer I'm forcing the contract for them to stay where they are.

I'm pretty sure it's just coordinators from here on out. You can probably just advance.

GCQuinton

Advanced to Players Leaving! The following teams have to take care of that:

Arizona State
Colorado
Minnesota
Ole Miss
Pitt

AT, I've sent the invite and temporarily raised the prestige limit for entry so go ahead and re-join as Rutgers. FMT you're still 3 stars or less so don't forget that.

Not setting a deadline for this, but try to knock it out ASAP.

Azwethinkweiz said:
I'm pretty sure it's just coordinators from here on out. You can probably just advance.

As I mentioned earlier, that's how I'm going to be handling it in the future as well.

GCQuinton said:
Advanced to Players Leaving! The following teams have to take care of that:

Arizona State
Colorado
Minnesota
Ole Miss
Pitt

AT, I've sent the invite and temporarily raised the prestige limit for entry so go ahead and re-join as Rutgers. FMT you're still 3 stars or less so don't forget that.

Not setting a deadline for this, but try to knock it out ASAP.

yeah i'm going to sign in shortly here!

BigAT

So I signed back in with Rutgers. It looks like the Greg Schiano name is gone and with Nebraska now, although he shall always be with the program in spirit. GA Mangus is officially running things now. It looks like it reset my Contract Feedback since it is a new coach.

Looking at my Players Leaving Early and I have one, the slighted Heisman hopeful Jeremy Deering. When I go to his name to convince him to stay though, all I get is "This player cannot be persuaded to stay." Anyone have any idea why? Maybe it's because I got the boot.

GCQuinton

BigAT said:
So I signed back in with Rutgers. It looks like the Greg Schiano name is gone and with Nebraska now, although he shall always be with the program in spirit. GA Mangus is officially running things now. It looks like it reset my Contract Feedback since it is a new coach.

Looking at my Players Leaving Early and I have one, the slighted Heisman hopeful Jeremy Deering. When I go to his name to convince him to stay though, all I get is "This player cannot be persuaded to stay." Anyone have any idea why? Maybe it's because I got the boot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeP6CpUnfc0

Striker

Completed.

My OLB Gordon tried going pro, but myself and his family persuaded him that finishing his education was far more important.

mik

mik is unbeatable
With four people in the PAC-12 now (including three in the south), will we just have two OOC human opponents per year? Or one, in years where we also play CU in the north.

GCQuinton

Alright folks, we're officially in recruiting! Here's the schedule:

Week 1 - Now until 8 ET
Week 2 - 8 ET until Midnight ET on Thursday
Week 3 - Midnight until 8 ET
Week 4 - 8 ET until Midnight ET on Friday
Week 5 - Midnight until 8 ET

If you can't make it to your consoles, do it from the web! It literally takes 10-15 minutes to do, if that, and it's the exact same thin. The crashes that were tied to same week visits in last year's game are fixed this year so there's no technical reason/advantage to doing it solely on the console.

Also, what's everyone's availability for Friday night looking? Just want to see if we'll be able to knock the rest of the offseason out in one night or have to stretch it over the weekend.

GCQuinton

mik said:
Scratch that. Cal is in the north. Derp.

Even if he wasn't, it wouldn't really matter. Everybody still plays four human games a season. It would just make my schedule making a little easier knowing three of those are conference games.

Nightz said:
We should just get everything done today. =P

History tells me that won't happen. =P Too many different schedules. But I'll advance as fast as you guys get it done, provided I'm around to do it (no you can't advance offseason recruiting from the web, someone asks that every season :/)

Nightz

I'm done recruiting. I'll let the CPU handle my recruiting the rest of the way. FIU's ratings are horrible lol.

Hopefully the coaching carousel lets me jump to at least a 2* team next year.

GCQuinton

Nightz said:
I'm done recruiting. I'll let the CPU handle my recruiting the rest of the way. FIU's ratings are horrible lol.

Hopefully the coaching carousel lets me jump to at least a 2* team next year.

Win enough with FIU and you'll be a 2* team with them.

That said, do you wanna stay in the Sun Belt or do you wanna do what I hinted at before and move FIU to the Big East (if AT is cool with it)? If being in a major conference is the thing I can just put you there and you can build them up.

Nightz

GCQuinton said:
Win enough with FIU and you'll be a 2* team with them.

That said, do you wanna stay in the Sun Belt or do you wanna do what I hinted at before and move FIU to the Big East (if AT is cool with it)? If being in a major conference is the thing I can just put you there and you can build them up.
I'm a journeyman, I might keep switching every year until I finally find a job I like lol.

But sure, I'd like to jump to the Big East if it's ok. Might as well get beaten up by better teams.

GCQuinton

Nightz said:
I'm a journeyman, I might keep switching every year until I finally find a job I like lol.

But sure, I'd like to jump to the Big East if it's ok. Might as well get beaten up by better teams.

I was gonna make the Journeyman joke but it seemed way too obvious :)

Okay, so again, here are the teams that are going to be moved for Season 3:

Pitt (Striker) and Syracuse to the ACC - Striker, any ACC Division you prefer?

FIU and a school to be named to the Big East, both pending AT's approval (whether it's happening in real life or not, as long as it makes some kinda regional sense).

Missouri and Texas A&M to the SEC

TCU and BYU to the Big 12

GCQuinton said:
I was gonna make the Journeyman joke but it seemed way too obvious :)

Okay, so again, here are the teams that are going to be moved for Season 3:

Pitt (Striker) and Syracuse to the ACC - Striker, any ACC Division you prefer?

FIU and a school to be named to the Big East, both pending AT's approval (whether it's happening in real life or not, as long as it makes some kinda regional sense).

Missouri and Texas A&M to the SEC

TCU and BYU to the Big 12
Will you be adding a championship game back to the Big 12 since they will have 12 teams again?

Done with Week 1 Recruiting.

done with my recruiting. some of the guys i offered scholarships to gave me 0 points for it. is this because the CPU took them off the list prior and now they're mad? i'll still get them!

FrenchMovieTheme said:
done with my recruiting. some of the guys i offered scholarships to gave me 0 points for it. is this because the CPU took them off the list prior and now they're mad? i'll still get them!

It's happened a couple of times for me too. Don't understand why.

GCQuinton

Big Papa Husker said:
Will you be adding a championship game back to the Big 12 since they will have 12 teams again?

Done with Week 1 Recruiting.

They'll still be at 10. ACC and SEC will be expanding to 14 teams.

BigAT

I just finished my recruiting. Looks like I lost some grading on coach loyalty/prestige as well. :(

I'm fine with having FIU as one of the additions to the Big East if Nightz wants to join. Can I have Notre Dame as the other invite considering they're already in the Big East for every sport except football?

Also, do you have any control over rivalries? Syracuse was one of my rivals and I would hate to lose a rivalry game every year with their departure.

GCQuinton

BigAT said:
I just finished my recruiting. Looks like I lost some grading on coach loyalty/prestige as well. :(

I'm fine with having FIU as one of the additions to the Big East if Nightz wants to join. Can I have Notre Dame as the other invite considering they're already in the Big East for every sport except football?

Also, do you have any control over rivalries? Syracuse was one of my rivals and I would hate to lose a rivalry game every year with their departure.

BREAKING: FIU, Notre Dame join the Big East

...or uh, yeah I can do that no problem. The choice was up to you.

I'll check on that when I move the conferences around but I don't think I do. If I don't, I can just just schedule them as a non-conference opponent for you if preferred. I left Air Force off my schedule for last year and it didn't affect my rivalry coaching stipulation because I still played Navy (so I won 100% of my rivalry games on my schedule), so you might not need them unless beating Syracuse is specified in that.

Top Bottom