• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

Nightz said:
Anyone else getting a transfer failed message? Happens every single time to me. It downloads the OD file completely, then fails when it loads. I've tried deleting the OD file from my system and redownloading it, but same error.

I never save the file. It has given me nothing but problems in the past.

Nightz

Azwethinkweiz said:
I never save the file. It has given me nothing but problems in the past.
What's weird is I get the error even before it gets to the point where it asks you to save the file.

GCQuinton

Looks like mik, KanZolo and Nightz are last up. Nightz, keep me posted on the error stuff. If you still can't get in we can try booting and re-inviting you.

GCQuinton

Alright, just loaded the saved backup file and re-invited everybody so go ahead and re-join. I have no clue what it does to your coaching statuses but in theory you should be right where you left off. At the worst, you've gotta do position changes again. Hopefully that's all but let me know.

Well, Nightz was right! Something was wrong!

GCQuinton

Okay, so I went ahead and raised the prestige limit and and advanced to the Training Results so everybody can re-join with their teams.

GCQuinton

Nightz said:
Sorry for breaking stuff. :(

Could have been worse, so at least I'm glad about that. Glass half full!

BigAT said:
Signed back in. Looks like positions changes didn't take.

Yeah, the latest file I had was when we started that phase. The changes you guys made don't get saved till we advance.

I'm gonna go ahead and advance to cut players and just hold it there. No point in hanging at Training Results and the people on can get to that (if it's actually working unlike last season).

EDIT: Nope! Still not working! I'll leave it there though so everybody can sign back in.

Wow... so all my ATHs never got assigned a position and are still showing ATH. I can't remove them or do anything with them. One is 58 ovr and I can't cut him. Uhh... WTF? I might be screwed.

Striker

Did my cuts, but stinks about position changes. None were huge but I had shift many guys around (mostly Fresh) for next season in their new positions.

GCQuinton

FrenchMovieTheme said:
samething that destroyed our league. had to make a new one from the old save but it kept coming back :/ hopefully not here though!
That's the first, and hopefully last time that'll ever happen for us. I'm starting to dread the offseason in this game.

GCQuinton

MrCWS83 said:
Is there a deadline tonight or can I do this stuff in the morning?

You can do it in the morning. I'm gonna give people tomorrow to sign in. Depending on when everybody finishes, I may be able to do the schedules in the afternoon and advance to the start of the season when I'm done. If not, I'll do the schedules Sunday morning.

GCQuinton said:
You can do it in the morning. I'm gonna give people tomorrow to sign in. Depending on when everybody finishes, I may be able to do the schedules in the afternoon and advance to the start of the season when I'm done. If not, I'll do the schedules Sunday morning.

just as a heads up ill be gone tomorrow and wont be back until sunday night!

MrCWS83

Back in, went ahead and created myself as coach so looks like my prestige is dropped back down. Wasn't built up much anyway so no big deal. Going to a wedding today so this is it for me until tomorrow. We're damn close to year 3

GCQuinton

For the people gone on Saturday, you're not gonna miss anything if I advance to the season. Just take care of your initial recruiting/depth chart stuff in Week 1 when you get back tomorrow.

BigAT

Azwethinkweiz said:
I didn't do my cuts, but I guess my team doesn't have over 70 players. I'll go check real quick, and pick my team.
You were set as ready to advance when I was on, so I'm guessing you're under.

MrCWS83

Azwethinkweiz said:
Man I was so tempted to just pick Clemson since they're a lower prestige team than me anyway.
You'll never want to take that step down now will you? I created myself as a coach so maybe I'll have a better shot getting to Nebraska as my alma mater

Mik and Story have to rejoin, other than that looks like cuts have been pretty well taken care of. Looking forward to possibly getting a game in tomorrow

GCQuinton

MrCWS83 said:
You'll never want to take that step down now will you? I created myself as a coach so maybe I'll have a better shot getting to Nebraska as my alma mater

Same here. Created myself with UNC as my alma mater so I'd have a better shot at them if I ever wanted to leave Army and the job opened.

Striker

GCQuinton said:
Same here. Created myself with UNC as my alma mater so I'd have a better shot at them if I ever wanted to leave Army and the job opened.
Speaking of the ACC, is Pitt and Syracuse officially in? I saw your post a while back asking which side, I didn't mind either way. I played UNC in my recent bowl game and they were a good challenge. Interested in seeing how Florida State, Va Tech and Miami are. Should be fun with a new group of offensive players.

GCQuinton

Striker said:
Speaking of the ACC, is Pitt and Syracuse officially in? I saw your post a while back asking which side, I didn't mind either way. I played UNC in my recent bowl game and they were a good challenge. Interested in seeing how Florida State, Va Tech and Miami are. Should be fun with a new group of offensive players.

Last step of the offseason. That's next. Az, if you want I can boot you and you can re-join and create a coach with Clemson as your alma mater. Let me know.

story and mik are last up.

GCQuinton said:
Last step of the offseason. That's next. Az, if you want I can boot you and you can re-join and create a coach with Clemson as your alma mater. Let me know.

story and mik are last up.

Yeah, do that. I'd rather just coach at Clemson.

edit: Actually, nevermind, I have high prestige with my coach. I'll just take my chances.

GCQuinton

mik and story are last up to sign in.

While they do, though, conference alignment's next so here's a recap of where teams are moving:

Pitt (Striker) and Syracuse to the ACC

FIU (Nightz) and Notre Dame to the Big East

Missouri and Texas A&M to the SEC

TCU and BYU to the Big 12

MrCWS83

Azwethinkweiz said:
edit: Actually, nevermind, I have high prestige with my coach. I'll just take my chances.
Booooo. That's weak. I knew the people that have high prestige wouldn't want to give that up for a recruiting edge on others. I think it should be straight across the board for everyone but oh well. Old ass Erickson only has so many years left in him anyway

mik

mik is unbeatable
Sorry, I just noticed this and I'll go sign in straight away, but...
Azwethinkweiz said:
Man I was so tempted to just pick Clemson since they're a lower prestige team than me anyway.
Is this allowed? Can I sign in with any team with lower prestige than I built with OSU?

Top Bottom