• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

BigAT

Done.

Are pipeline states wacky/broken for anyone else? New Jersey (which should be one of my pipelines from the beginning) has been on mine as "New for next year" for the last two years and hasn't been added yet.

MrCWS83

Did you move this aggressive last year in offseasons? I know our first offseason was slowgoing because we waited for the patch

GCQuinton

Early advance to Week 4! Deadline's at Midnight ET!

If people get it done fast enough, there's a small chance we could knock Weeks 4 and 5 out tonight.

Striker

Done.

Got two 4* QBs. Depending on how Myers does I may end up starting one of them.

What's next in advancement? I can do that now, as I see GC signing on.

MrCWS83

I'll do the position changes tomorrow. Got a stinkin wedding to go to on a football Saturday so not sure where we'll be at in the process but I'm off Sunday if we start the season

BigAT

I didn't realize just how badly my team is dropping off compared to last year until looking through the roster during position changes. I appreciate that this is pre-progression, but still, it is going to be a pretty rough season for me next year.

Striker

BigAT said:
I didn't realize just how badly my team is dropping off compared to last year until looking through the roster during position changes. I appreciate that this is pre-progression, but still, it is going to be a pretty rough season for me next year.
Did you keep your HB?

My top backs will be Crockett, who is 73 at the moment, and my backup last year Skinner, who was a 69 rated Freshman. Still have no idea who I am going to start at QB opening day. Receivers, tight end, and OL seems like it'll be in place accordingly. Everything else offensively is a big question mark for me.

BigAT

Striker said:
Did you keep your HB?

My top backs will be Crockett, who is 73 at the moment, and my backup last year Skinner, who was a 69 rated Freshman. Still have no idea who I am going to start at QB opening day. Receivers, tight end, and OL seems like it'll be in place accordingly. Everything else offensively is a big question mark for me.
I didn't have an opportunity to try to keep him from going pro since I technically came in as a new coach this year. So yes, he's gone.

BigAT said:
Yeah, my team is super young this coming year. I think I have a SR LB that is 89 overall, then my next highest rated guy is a 81. A majority of the guys are in the 60s. It's gonna be a tough year.

Nightz

Nightz said:
Hmm, getting a transfer failed everytime I try to load the dynasty.
Anyone else getting a transfer failed message? Happens every single time to me. It downloads the OD file completely, then fails when it loads. I've tried deleting the OD file from my system and redownloading it, but same error.

GCQuinton

Nightz said:
Anyone else getting a transfer failed message? Happens every single time to me. It downloads the OD file completely, then fails when it loads. I've tried deleting the OD file from my system and redownloading it, but same error.

Just loaded the the OD just a few minutes ago without any problems.

Top Bottom