• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

GCQuinton

mik said:
Sorry, I just noticed this and I'll go sign in straight away, but...

Is this allowed? Can I sign in with any team with lower prestige than I built with OSU?

No. People are just re-signing back in with their teams. All of their coaching info is intact.

I think Az misinterpreted what I said he could do. I was gonna let him sign back in and create a new coach for Arizona State with Clemson as his alma mater so he'd have a better shot at them in future carousels, not just let him pick Clemson outright.

EDIT: story's signing in this afternoon sometime, but he was on Autopilot until the season started anyway so I'm going to advance to conference alignment and the preseason once mik's done. Once story's signed in, I can start work on the schedules.

GCQuinton

Okay, folks. Conference alignment is complete and we've advanced to the preseason. After story signs in, I can start on schedules.

Striker, Pitt's officially a member of the ACC and in the Coastal Division (just looked right with Miami and VT there). It also created a protected rivalry with Syracuse, so you'll be playing them every season even though they're in the other division.

Again, here are the changes:

Pitt (Striker) and Syracuse to the ACC

FIU (Nightz) and Notre Dame to the Big East

Missouri and Texas A&M to the SEC

TCU and BYU to the Big 12

GCQuinton

Season%20Three%20%28Teams%29.jpg

Notes From The Commish:

Well, after dynasty deleting bugs and other setbacks, we're finally at Season Three! This had to be the longest I've ever spent setting the schedules (a good two hours easily), but I finally got everything to where everyone plays the regular four human games. This came at a cost to some, though:

The Minnesota-Colorado "Rivalry" game has been canceled. It just didn't work with the scheduling for everybody else. You guys'll still likely play every other year, though.

The Pitt-West Virginia rivalry game, The Back Yard Brawl, is officially dead. With Pitt's move to the ACC, squeezing in the four human games and scheduling this just couldn't happen. That said, only the rivalry games on your schedule affect that part of your contract, so the Syracuse game counts for a lot more now for Striker.

Similar to the above, I WAS able to keep Syracuse as a rivalry game for Rutgers (BigAT), even though it wasn't neccessary for reasons mentioned above.

Without further ado, here's the human game schedule for Season Three.

Human Game Schedule For Season Three

Arizona State
Minnesota
Army
Colorado
Oregon State

Army
Rutgers
Minnesota
Ole Miss
Arizona State

Cal
Ole Miss
Miss State
Oregon State
Colorado

Colorado
Pitt
Arizona State
Oregon State
Cal

FIU
Minnesota
Miss State
Pitt
Rutgers

Minnesota
FIU
Arizona State
Army
Rutgers

Miss State
FIU
Cal
Pitt
Ole Miss

Ole Miss
Cal
Pitt
Army
Miss State

Oregon State
Rutgers
Cal
Colorado
Arizona State

Pitt
Ole Miss
FIU
Colorado
Miss State

Rutgers
Army
Oregon State
Minnesota
FIU

I doubt folks will be getting to any games tonight/tomorrow morning so I'm gonna hold off on the advance to Week 1 until tomorrow at 4 ET.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
Going to be a tough season for me. Im not very familiar with the players style in the league :/

Oh I think you've see enough of me. Also, how did I get Oregon state again? Doesn't the conference schedule rotate non-divisional games?

GCQuinton

Azwethinkweiz said:
Oh I think you've see enough of me. Also, how did I get Oregon state again? Doesn't the conference schedule rotate non-divisional games?

Don't know the Pac-12's rotation schedule, but I write down what I see on the screen. I do remember playing mik every season last year when we were both in the SEC even though we were in different divisions. So the game may not be rotating them right.

MrCWS83

Regarding Az's comment earlier
I don't know the Pac12 rotation exactly and wouldn't expect that the video game have it correct but I recall Stanford and Cal having set games against USC and UCLA even though they're different divisions so maybe that leads to less rotating the schedule? I'm getting Cal and Oregon St for the first time this year

I want to join the league, but I'm afraid I'm going to come across a problem if I do. I only have this account for a month and then I get my normal account back. Can't just have a different profile takeover a team midseason like you can in madden right? Or you can but it would just register as a new coach or something? Or would it be fine? For some reason I'm thinking the coaches contract thing will cause an issue.

GCQuinton

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
I want to join the league, but I'm afraid I'm going to come across a problem if I do. I only have this account for a month and then I get my normal account back. Can't just have a different profile takeover a team midseason like you can in madden right? Or you can but it would just register as a new coach or something? Or would it be fine? For some reason I'm thinking the coaches contract thing will cause an issue.

We've already locked our schedules and are about to start the season, so we're not adding anybody else for Season 3. If you wanna sign on for Season 4, let me know and I'll add you to the waiting list and let know you when can join (usually in about a month).

GCQuinton said:
We've already locked our schedules and are about to start the season, so we're not adding anybody else for Season 3. If you wanna sign on for Season 4, let me know and I'll add you to the waiting list and let know you when can join (usually in about a month).
Add me to the list, just send me a pm as I'm not watching this.

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week One Games

Army (GCQ) vs Central Michigan
#12 Arizona State (Az) vs #11 Notre Dame
#22 Minnesota (BPH) vs FIU (Nightz)
Colorado (MrCWS) vs Georgia Tech
#14 Rutgers (BigAT) vs #2 Wisconsin 
Cal (FMT) vs #8 Ole Miss (KanZolo)
Miss State (storybook) vs Memphis
#13 Oregon State (mik) vs #16 Arkansas 
#25 Pitt (Striker) vs Maryland

Week One Headlines

#14 Rutgers Begins The Quest For A Repeat Against #2 Wisconsin
Here Comes A New Challenger! FMT Joins The League
Striker, Pitt Looking Forward To New Challenges In The ACC
Ghosts From NCAA '11 Haunt mik As He Prepares For Arkansas

Rankings

Ole Miss - #8 Coaches
Arizona State - #12 Coaches
Oregon State - #13 Coaches
Rutgers - #14 Coaches
Minnesota - #22 Coaches
Pittsburgh - #25 Coaches

Game of the Week

Cal vs Ole Miss

WEEK ONE DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY!

MrCWS83

A great start winning 26-3. Defense was stout highlighted with a pick 6. Kicker Grossnickle had 2 booming 55 yard fg that had ten more yards on them for certain. Excited for the long road ahead!

mik

mik is unbeatable
Man, my O-line is even worse than it was last year--if that's possible.

And I lost.

And my starting HB is now out for 10 weeks.

BigAT

Man, Wisconsin's players were absolutely impossible to take down. There were plays where there were literally like 4-5 broken tackles that led to a touchdown. Their offense is rated A+ for a reason. Thankfully my offense was just as explosive and I managed to win 51-37.

GCQuinton

Army picks up its first win of the season, and probably last for a while, beating Central Michigan 31-10. Now to prepare for the gauntlet of AT, BPH, the Owl, and Az.

Barely squeaked by ND. My defense is not very good against the pass and my o-line gives me about 2 seconds before I get sacked. This is going to be a rough year.

gg kazolo, 6 turnovers doomed me :(

had some issues with being used to the madden audible system and style as well. forgot how effective man D is in this game vs. madden!

lulz yeah i should've played some scrims. this is the first time i've played ncaa in a couple months. not using that as an excuse but i could've at least made the game a bit closer :/

Nightz

Alright, gonna get my Madden game in first.

Edit: Sorry about this, my opponent is harder to track than Bigfoot and he has time right now.

Nightz said:
Alright, gonna get my Madden game in first.

Edit: Sorry about this, my opponent is harder to track than Bigfoot and he has time right now.
Send me a message on AIM when you are done. I am watching the World Series.

MrCWS83

Big Papa Husker said:
Send me a message on AIM when you are done. I am watching the World Series.
WTF you're watching the World Series? Prepping to start watching more baseball and root for my Kansas City Royals this next year?

Good game. Your RB is a speedy little shit. I can forsee your opponents having a really tough time stopping him... I know I did. Good luck the rest of the way.

Top Bottom