• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

mik

mik is unbeatable
GG. Could not defend the pass--at all. I don't think you had more than 6 or 7 completions, but every one was a back breaker. Good job.

GG. Could not defend the pass--at all. I don't think you had more than 6 or 7 completions, but every one was a back breaker. Good job.

yeah i think the NCAA gods turned off the pass D in this game cause i couldn't stop you either. aside from 1 pick each, we combined for 5 incompletions all game :/

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Twelve Games

Army (GCQ) vs Nevada
#10 Minnesota (BPH) vs #12 Colorado (MrCWS)
Pitt (Striker) vs Duke
#25 Miss State (storybook) vs Alabama
Oregon State (mik) vs Stanford
#22 Navy (Nightz) vs Washington State
#13 Clemson (Az) vs NC State
Air Force (Drizz) vs UNLV
#16 Rutgers (BigAT) vs Notre Dame
#1 Cal (FMT) vs #2 Oregon

IDLE: #6 Ole Miss (KanZolo)

Week Twelve Headlines

#1 Cal Keeps The Momentum Going With 30-21 Win Over Oregon State...
...And Must Now Prepare To Face #2 Oregon In A "Regular Season National Championship"
Clemson Players Missing Az, Tigers Lose Two Straight
Ole Miss Slowly Trying To Get Back In National Title Contention
Seeing No Reason To Adjust, Commish Confirms League Will Remain On Regular Schedule Through X-Mas/New Years

Player Of The Week

Savon Huggins, HB, Rutgers
56-14 W Against UCF
23 carries for 287 yards, 6 TD

Rankings

Cal - #1 Coaches, #2 Media, #2 BCS
Ole Miss - #6 Coaches, #8 Media, #7 BCS
Minnesota - #10 Coaches, #10 Media, #10 BCS
Colorado - #12 Coaches, #12 Media, #11 BCS
Clemson - #13 Coaches, #13 Media, #13 BCS
Rutgers - #16 Coaches, #17 Media, #15 BCS
Navy - #22 Coaches, #23 Media, #23 BCS
Miss State - #25 Coaches

Co-Games of the Week

Cal vs Oregon
Minnesota vs Colorado

WEEK TWELVE DEADLINE IS MONDAY!

MrCWS83

I won't be able to play BPH tonight and I've sent you a PM about our plan GCQ. Thanks bro

EDIT: Say what's the record for ranked teams in the past years dynasties?

Just got shut out by UNLV.. First drive of the game I drive on them. Then I throw my first pick. A missed field goal and three picks later. I lose. Can't believe my QB was 6/31. 80% of that is my damn receivers. I recorded 7 sacks though. 5 by my senior LE. My one and only penalty was a facemask on a third down TFL, the drive ended in a TD. Played great D that game but my O was horrible. Can't believe I just held them to under 1 yard per carry and get shut out.

GCQuinton

Army becomes bowl eligible for the third year in a row with a 23-3 upset win over Nevada. I really wasn't expecting that game to turn out that way, but I'll certainly take it. Especially with how my Madden season is going right now.

motherfuck oregon dude i was lucky to pull that one out. they were destroying me on the ground and in the air, up 10-7 and i throw a pick which they return to the one inch line and they come out in 5 wide.... i get a pick and take it back 100 for the taint! got a couple more td's but without that pick they would've probably blown me out because after that the oregon qb was rattled and took a lot of sacks

GCQuinton

This likely would have been our third straight season with an all human national championship but Az had to screw it up with his "vacation"! The Owl's got a small shot, but with two losses it's doubtful.

KanZolo

This likely would have been our third straight season with an all human national championship but Az had to screw it up with his "vacation"! The Owl's got a small shot, but with two losses it's doubtful.
If those losers could have beat Boise and UNC I would be back in it but....

Guess where I found free WiFi! Merry Christmas from St. Kitts everyone! Sucks to see my team is worthless without me. I'll be back wednesday. Don't advance too much without me.

GCQuinton

Week Twelve Scores:

Army (GCQ) 23, Nevada 3
Pitt (Striker) 34, Duke 3
#22 Navy (Nightz) 20, Washington State 7
UNLV 17, Air Force (Drizz) 0
#16 Rutgers (BigAT) 24, Notre Dame 10
#1 Cal (FMT) 31, #2 Oregon 21
Oregon State (mik) 31, Stanford 3

Week Twelve Games Remaining:

#10 Minnesota (BPH) vs #12 Colorado (MrCWS)

Deadline's tomorrow! Minnesota-Colorado is slated for 12 PM ET tomorrow.

MrCWS83

GG Brian. Sure felt like I dominated but you were like a pesky little brother who wouldn't go away. Your strip early on should have been a TD for me. You got close to 100 yards with Edwards but I focused on shutting that shit down unfortunately allowing the slow ass FB break some long run. And check who the Big Ten rushing leader is. Malcolm Creer will be getting the game ball and should be receiving more accolade

Oh yeah and way to not give up. UM scoring a TD with :07 left keeping the dream alive!

38-35 read it and weep

Perhaps I'll see you again

GCQuinton

Week Thirteen Games

Army (GCQ) vs New Mexico State
#18 Minnesota (BPH) vs Northwestern
Pitt (Striker) vs Syracuse
Miss State (storybook) vs Arkansas
Oregon State (mik) vs Washington State 
#7 Colorado (MrCWS) vs Michigan State
#24 Clemson (Az) vs Boston College
Air Force (Drizz) vs San Diego State
#11 Rutgers (BigAT) vs #10 West Virginia
#1 Cal (FMT) vs Stanford
#4 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs #6 LSU

IDLE: #17 Navy (Nightz)

Week Thirteen Headlines

Colorado Bests Minnesota 38-35, Enters Top Ten
Az Drops In On His Team, Only To See Them Lose Again To NC State
Ole Miss Back In The Top Five After UNC Loss
First Bowl Projections Of The Season Arrive

Player Of The Week

Malcolm Creer, HB, Colorado
38-35 W Against Minnesota
18 carries for 230 yards, 3 TD
11 reception yards

Rankings

Cal - #1 Coaches, #1 Media, #1 BCS
Ole Miss - #4 Coaches, #6 Media, #5 BCS
Colorado - #7 Coaches, #7 Media, #7 BCS
Rutgers - #11 Coaches, #13 Media, #11 BCS
Navy - #17 Coaches, #18 Media, #18 BCS
Minnesota - #18 Coaches, #20 Media, #17 BCS
Clemson - #24 Coaches, #24 Media, #23 BCS
Pittsburgh - #25 Media, #25 BCS

Game of the Week

Rutgers vs West Virginia

WEEK THIRTEEN DEADLINE IS TUESDAY!

MrCWS83

23 carries for 397 yards rushing and 5 TDs in 3 quarters by Malcolm Creer.

Visit cubuff4heisman.com to support the Malcolm Creer campaign.

Full steam ahead

GG Brian. Sure felt like I dominated but you were like a pesky little brother who wouldn't go away. Your strip early on should have been a TD for me. You got close to 100 yards with Edwards but I focused on shutting that shit down unfortunately allowing the slow ass FB break some long run. And check who the Big Ten rushing leader is. Malcolm Creer will be getting the game ball and should be receiving more accolade

Oh yeah and way to not give up. UM scoring a TD with :07 left keeping the dream alive!

38-35 read it and weep

Perhaps I'll see you again
That FB has like 86 speed or something. Lets hope we play again and the outcome is reversed! ;P

GCQuinton

Played my game earlier, but Army locked up it's third straight winning season in a 42-28 win over New Mexico State. Now to rest up during this upcoming bye week and prepare for Navy!

GCQuinton

Week Thirteen Scores:

Army (GCQ) 42, New Mexico State 28
#18 Minnesota (BPH) 23, Northwestern 6
Oregon State (mik) 56, Washington State 0
#7 Colorado (MrCWS) 62, Michigan State 14
#11 Rutgers (BigAT) 17, #10 West Virginia 9
#4 Ole Miss (KanZolo) 17, #6 LSU 3
Air Force (Drizz) 38, San Diego State 14
Pitt (Striker) 31, Syracuse 21

Week Thirteen Games Remaining:

#1 Cal (FMT) vs Stanford

Deadline is TONIGHT! If the games aren't played or are being played by 11 ET I sim and advance! Get 'em played!

Striker

Played my game vs. Cuse. Pretty wild game. They nearly got a Hail Mary TD with :00 left in the 1st half. A pile got made and the ball bounced around three guys before a Cuse WR caught it and was tackled on the 3-yard line!

Ended up basically icing it when my Freshman SS picked off a pass to the tight end and returned it to the endzone after evading three defenders with some help from my pursuing blockers.

Next game, vs. #1 CAL! D:

GCQuinton

Week Fourteen Games

#18 Minnesota (BPH) vs Nebraska
Pitt (Striker) vs #1 Cal (FMT)
Miss State (storybook) vs #4 Ole Miss (KanZolo)
Oregon State (mik) vs #5 Oregon
#6 Colorado (MrCWS) vs #19 Penn State
#15 Navy (Nightz) vs #23 Clemson (Az)
Air Force (Drizz) vs Colorado State
#8 Rutgers (BigAT) vs USF

IDLE: Army (GCQ)

Week Fourteen Headlines

After A One Week Sabbatical, Clemson Players Eagerly Await Az's Return
Can Pitt Knock #1 Cal From The Top Of The Mountain?
Army Locks Up Third Straight Winning Season After Beating New Mexico State
The Heisman Trophy Is Officially Malcolm Creer's To Lose

Player Of The Week

Malcolm Agnew, HB, Oregon State
56-0 W Against Washington State
22 carries for 392 yards, 5 TD

Rankings

Cal - #1 Coaches, #1 Media, #1 BCS
Ole Miss - #4 Coaches, #4 Media, #4 BCS
Colorado - #6 Coaches, #6 Media, #6 BCS
Rutgers - #8 Coaches, #10 Media, #8 BCS
Navy - #15 Coaches, #16 Media, #16 BCS
Minnesota - #18 Coaches, #20 Media, #17 BCS
Clemson - #23 Coaches, #23 Media, #22 BCS
Pittsburgh - #25 Media, #24 BCS

Game of the Week

Navy vs Clemson

WEEK FOURTEEN DEADLINE IS THURSDAY!

BigAT

Rutgers over USF 41-33 in FOUR overtimes. The score was 17-17 at the end of regulation.

God, fuck that dumb game. This was not one that I was meant to win, CPU bullshit was turned on to the max. My receivers were dropping pretty much every ball, 6 drops compared to 1 for USF. USF's QB was in unstoppable robo-QB mode from the start, I remember he was 20 of 23 (87% completion rate) after the second overtime. I even had the game won after OT #3, when I punched in a 2-point conversion on my touchdown when USF had failed to do so...except it got called back on a sudden holding penalty, giving me 12 yards to go for a 2-point conversion.

Plus my starting QB still hasn't returned from his week 1 injury. He has been in doubtful/questionable purgatory since week 8.

wow hell of a game striker. almost lost it there at the end because i took the risk of throwing into traffic on 3rd down. that was my last hurdle to the national title game!

Striker

GG FMT.

I knew I was heading into a showdown with my Fresh QB at the helm, but dang, my (yours dropped some as well) WR's did not help the cause. We had nine drops all together (five from PIT) and my starting HB went down for the season late in the 3rd. Figures. I wish Thomas wasn't such a bitch with drops and route issues. It seems he's off on half of them and he's supposed to have great numbers. The wind paid dearly for those missed FG's also. :\

I hope Anderson's THP/THA goes up some, because I do value his speed and mobility.

MrCWS83

Colorado couldn't go undefeated in Big Ten play. Penn St was pesky and refused to go away. They outplayed me big time. Damn cpu.
Almost had a hail mary to tie it up. About 5 or 10 yards short of the goal but this is a reminder for us. We'll bounce back and obtain our goal. The Big Ten championship and the Rose Bowl. Malcolm's hype may have to take a backseat to Mik's Malcolm

GCQuinton

Week Fourteen Scores:

#18 Minnesota (BPH) 17, Nebraska 14
#1 Cal (FMT) 14, Pitt (Striker) 9
#4 Ole Miss (KanZolo) 40, Miss State (storybook) 7
#19 Penn State 34, #6 Colorado (MrCWS) 27
Colorado State 37, Air Force (Drizz) 7
#8 Rutgers (BigAT) 41, USF 33

Week Fourteen Games Remaining:

Oregon State (mik) vs #5 Oregon
#15 Navy (Nightz) vs #23 Clemson (Az)

Deadline's TONIGHT! If they aren't played or are being played by 11 ET it gets SIMMED!

Top Bottom