• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

GCQuinton

Again, the earliest I would think about pulling the trigger on that would be the season after next (Year 6), so to my fellow service academy mates use this next season to get as prepped as you can be!

GCQuinton

Bowl Season Scores:

San Diego County Credit Union Poinsettia Bowl: Army (GCQ) 31, UNLV 13
Military Bowl: #16 Navy (Nightz) 35, Northern Illinois 7
Outback Bowl: Minnesota (BPH) 13, Alabama 10
Rose Bowl: #4 Oregon 42, #9 Colorado (MrCWS) 21
Chick-fil-A Bowl: Pitt (Striker) 29, Miss State (storybook) 7
BCS National Championship: #1 Cal (FMT) 42, #2 Boise State 7
Sun Bowl: #13 Clemson (Az) 28, Washington 10
Allstate Sugar Bowl: #7 Rutgers (BigAT) 51, #3 Ole Miss (KanZolo) 34

Bowl Season Games Remaining:

Holiday Bowl: Oregon State (mik) vs Texas

What You May Have Missed: "Army Proposes "Brand Spankin' New", BCS Eligible Conference USA For 2016 or 2017 Season"

Happy New Year! Play your games!

BigAT

I just got back this afternoon from the NYE wedding I was at. Replied back to Owl's PM, haven't heard back from him since but I'm not positive I can play it at all tonight. I imagine we should be able to get it in tomorrow without too much of an issue, unless Kan isn't available for some reason.

KanZolo

I just got back this afternoon from the NYE wedding I was at. Replied back to Owl's PM, haven't heard back from him since but I'm not positive I can play it at all tonight. I imagine we should be able to get it in tomorrow without too much of an issue, unless Kan isn't available for some reason.
Tomorrow is fine. Lemmeknow if u can go tonight

BigAT

GG Owl.

I honestly went into that game not giving myself much of a chance to win it. But I got a lot of breaks early on and then the game just got insane. Back to back kickoff returns for touchdowns, an interception by one team followed by the other giving it back on the very next play, wild touchdowns with broken tackles. I've got to imagine it would have been a very entertaining game to watch.

Gary Nova ends his senior season on a positive note. After sitting out the first 14 weeks of the season with injury, Nova finishes the season as a Sugar Bowl Champion.

Rutgers - 51
Ole Miss - 34

GCQuinton

With this being a pseudo holiday and all, what are the chances of pulling off the infamous "one day offseason"????

If not, then we'll do our usual progressions till we get to recruiting and I'll map that out.

GCQuinton

We've advanced to the offseason! And Army is officially a 4 star program!

And with that said, we're at the coaching carousel. Like I say every offseason, unless somebody gets a major HC offer I'm just forcing their current contract and moving on.

EDIT: No changes this year! Moving on!

GCQuinton

Advanced to Players Leaving! The following teams have issues to address:

Air Force
Cal
Clemson
Colorado
Ole Miss
Oregon State
Rutgers

Deadline is Midnight ET tonight! Recruiting schedule incoming!

Nightz

3 stars!

1254172884282.jpg

BigAT

Sweet, I was able to convince all 3 of my players to come back. When was the last time a punter declared for the draft early? Mine tried to, but in his defense he has already won the Ray Guy award twice. He's back now, going for a threepeat.

GCQuinton

Offseason Recruiting Schedule (times are ET):

Week 1: 12:01 AM Tonight - 12:00 PM Tuesday
Week 2: 12:01 PM Tuesday - 8:00 PM Tuesday
Week 3: 8:00 PM Tuesday - 12:00 AM Wednesday
Week 4: 12:01 AM Wednesday - 12:00 PM Wednesday
Week 5: 12:01 PM Wednesday - 8:00 PM Wednesday

If you can't recruit from your console, do it from the web!

MrCWS83

I'm bummed to see Nebraska fired their coach and I didn't get a sniff. I'm calling for Charlie Weis' agent since he seems to get jobs routinely

GCQuinton

Had a change of heart here due to not wanting to potentially delay this and having to repeat this step another day. Sorry, Az but I'm advancing to recruiting at midnight as planned. If you're still having problems, I'll boot and re-invite you then. THEN we can prepare for potential massive re-invites!

GCQuinton

Advanced five minutes early since I didn't see anyone else on that got to it. We're in Week 1 of recruiting! Deadline's a noon ET tomorrow.

Az, let me know if you're still having transfer issues. If you are, there's two ways we can go about it since we're at recruiting.

1. You do yours from the web (if you can't even do that then it's just #2).
2. I try booting and re-inviting you. If the league does crash, I just push the schedule back 12 hours.

Advanced five minutes early since I didn't see anyone else on that got to it. We're in Week 1 of recruiting! Deadline's a noon ET tomorrow.

Az, let me know if you're still having transfer issues. If you are, there's two ways we can go about it since we're at recruiting.

1. You do yours from the web (if you can't even do that then it's just #2).
2. I try booting and re-inviting you. If the league does crash, I just push the schedule back 12 hours.

Done with Week 1.

Tried to convince my guys to stay twice but both times after I was done it said couldn't access online dynasty. I guess I'll try again later.

Have you tried deleting the online dynasty that is saved locally and then just load it and do not save a local copy? I was reading on TSO that a possible bug is introduced if you save a local copy of the online dynasty.

Have you tried deleting the online dynasty that is saved locally and then just load it and do not save a local copy? I was reading on TSO that a possible bug is introduced if you save a local copy of the online dynasty.

I never save the dynasty. I remember when it caused problems back in ncaa10 or one of the older versions, so I haven't saved since.

GCQuinton

Advanced to Week 3! Deadline's at midnight ET!

And can Army get its first Top 25 recruiting class in school history?? We'll see in a few weeks!

Top Bottom