• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

GCQuinton

We advance in 30 minutes. Drizz or no Drizz...

judgesnyder.jpg

The clown is down.

GCQuinton

My highly touted, yet injury prone 4 star HB recruit that got outplayed by his backup has officially been moved to WR for his junior season.

Advanced to Cut Players! Get to it!

Fingers crossed I can do schedules tomorrow morning/afternoon if everyone knocks it out.

KanZolo

done. Love my team, can't wait to under perform again this year.

Have the #1 QB recruit from last year starting and starting a RS fresh at HB.

GCQuinton

If I haven't heard from Drizz by 11 ET, I'm advancing to the preseason for those who want to set up their recruiting boards.

I'll do schedules tomorrow morning/afternoon and start the season afterwards.

judgesnyder.jpg

The clown is down.

If I haven't heard from Drizz by 11 ET, I'm advancing to the preseason for those who want to set up their recruiting boards.

I'll do schedules tomorrow morning/afternoon and start the season afterwards.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5648862/judgesnyder.jpg[img]

The clown is down.[/QUOTE]

I'll start now, check out the madden thread.

[I]Edit[/I]
[QUOTE=TheDrizzlerJ11]

I was fired today. In short, I took about 8 of the 20 towels the dirty fucker next to me had to clean up my stuff because I used my towels during the shift. He gets upset takes them and puts them back. I retake half as many and and carry on as usual, about 15 minutes later he's in my face(2-3 inches) and says 3 times, repeating (nothing in between), "I'll kill you. I'll fucking kill you. I will fucking kill you.". Apparently if you lose your cool after that you're fired (I yelled "Fuck this shit!" and I walked past him and started pacing the restaurant.). There was a point where he was being held back too. Dude is fucking insane and gets me fired.

Where's Ferny?[/QUOTE]

[quote="GCQuinton, post: 34032202"]After reading the second part of that in the Madden thread (first part had me scratching my head a little), sorry to hear man.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=TheDrizzlerJ11]
[quote="BigAT, post: 34031559"]I read that story three times and I'm still not positive what exactly happened.[/QUOTE]

Same here. They did this before talking to the manager who was on that shift (even though he was upstairs doing w/e during this) or the guy working expo at the time. Those are the only two sane people on the line that night. They talked to the grille guy and he told me "I just covered both your asses.". What a bitch. As I walked out today I saw the expo guy walking in, "Where you going?" "I'm fired!" "What? Wait.. why?" "Great Question"

I asked to go home early that day and the manager declined. First time in the over 3 months I asked, we were slow as shit. He probably spent close to an hour on the computer playing flash games. First time I've been fired in my 9 years of employment.

I'm a chef you bitches. Worst restaurant I've worked at though, It's just on the beach and old people like it. Good Mac 'n' Cheese that's it. That's it. Not sanitary. Clean restaurant, but 10% of the cooks are trained right. Been there just under four months so they say its a confrontation and we have to let you go.[/QUOTE]

GCQuinton

Advanced to the Preseason! If you want to set up your recruiting boards, do so now because I'm starting the season tomorrow morning/afternoon.

And AT, I have no idea what's going on with the Big East scheduling. Even after setting conference games to start in Week 3 for you they're all still jammed together at the end of the season. So be prepared for another double bye.

GCQuinton

Looks like CWS joins the double bye party this year too. What's the point of letting me set when conference games start only to have the game not do it? I know it tells me upfront that they may not be able to make it totally work, but at all?? Sheesh.

And people, your human games are when they are. Making these schedules is hard enough with all the restrictions (especially lately, see above about the double byes for folks). If you wanna get some reps in with your team, for the thousandth time use the practice mode!

BigAT

I just hope I have a viable home game mid-season to have recruits visit this year. My first one was week 10 last year and I think it cost me a few recruits that I was leading for, but visited other places and committed since I was unable to schedule them any earlier.

KanZolo

I just hope I have a viable home game mid-season to have recruits visit this year. My first one was week 10 last year and I think it cost me a few recruits that I was leading for, but visited other places and committed since I was unable to schedule them any earlier.
Thanks for the 4 star cb

GCQuinton

Season%20Five%20%28Teams%29.jpg

Notes From The Commish:

This is the first time, in any of the four NCAA leagues I've run where all 12 members came back the following season. We almost had this in Season Two of this league, but thanks to Ramirez Ramirezin' we fell short. Congrats, folks!

No real surprises here. The stuff you guys already know about is full effect (more home than away games for some, consecutive open weeks, etc.), so all we can do is roll with it.

That said, let's roll!

Human Game Schedule For Year Five

Air Force
Clemson
Cal
Navy
Army

Army
Pitt
Miss State
Air Force
Navy

Cal
Minnesota
Clemson
Air Force
Oregon State

Clemson
Air Force
Cal
Pitt
Miss State

Colorado
Navy
Miss State
Pitt
Minnesota

Minnesota
Cal
Ole Miss
Rutgers
Colorado

Miss State
Colorado
Clemson
Army
Ole Miss

Navy
Colorado
Rutgers
Air Force
Army

Ole Miss
Minnesota
Navy
Rutgers
Miss State

Oregon State
Rutgers
Ole Miss
Pitt
Cal

Pitt
Army
Clemson
Oregon State
Colorado

Rutgers
Oregon State
Minnesota
Navy
Ole Miss

Week One Preview coming Up!

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week One Games

Army (GCQ) vs Pitt (Striker)
Minnesota (BPH) vs #2 Cal (FMT)
Colorado (MrCWS) vs Navy (Nightz)
#13 Clemson (Az) vs Air Force (Drizz)
#4 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs Kentucky

IDLE: Miss State (storybook), Oregon State (mik), #12 Rutgers (BigAT)

Week One Headlines

Cal Projected To Be In BCS Championship Again, But Will Ole Miss Challenge?
Colorado's Malcolm Creer Aiming For His Second Heisman Trophy...
But Could Greg Rabb Give Army Its First Heisman Winner Since 1958?
Sources: Announcement Regarding Conference USA Imminent

Rankings

Cal - #2 Coaches
Ole Miss - #4 Coaches
Rutgers - #12 Coaches
Clemson - #13 Coaches

Game of the Week

Army vs Pitt

WEEK ONE DEADLINE IS SUNDAY!

BigAT

6-star school, fullback is one of my recruiting needs this season and not a single one of them has me even in their top 10? Perplexing.

On the plus side, I got three 4-star instant commits.

Sometime later today after I've messed with my team and figure out my starters. Say sometime after 4. Free tomorrow too outside the wildcard games.

Looks like I gotta go with the gf to get her car checked out after work, and then I'm going to have to do a little more work tonight after we get back. Tomorrow morning/early afternoon will probably work out best.

GCQuinton

NewConferenceUSA.jpg

NEW, BCS ELIGIBLE CONFERENCE USA "2.0" APPROVED BY MEMBER SCHOOLS, SET TO BEGIN PLAY IN 2016

After weeks of ongoing talks, it's finally official. Members from twelve of the best non-BCS insititutions agreed tonight that beginning next season in 2016, a new Conference USA will be created that will indeed be BCS eligible.

"Going through this process was much easier than I thought," said Army head coach and incoming CUSA commisioner GCQ. "This group of schools is as worthy of any of a BCS spot and if they make it through the conference, they'll deserve it. I, for one, can't wait for this new allegiance to begin."

Mark your calendars, folks!

Week One Games

Army (GCQ) vs Pitt (Striker)
Minnesota (BPH) vs #2 Cal (Striker)
Colorado (MrCWS) vs Navy (Nightz)
#13 Clemson (Az) vs Air Force (Drizz)
#4 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs Kentucky

IDLE: Miss State (storybook), Oregon State (mik), #12 Rutgers (BigAT)

Week One Headlines

Cal Projected To Be In BCS Championship Again, But Will Ole Miss Challenge?
Colorado's Malcolm Creer Aiming For His Second Heisman Trophy...
But Could Greg Rabb Give Army Its First Heisman Winner Since 1958?
Sources: Announcement Regarding Conference USA Imminent

Rankings

Cal - #2 Coaches
Ole Miss - #4 Coaches
Rutgers - #12 Coaches
Clemson - #13 Coaches

Game of the Week

Army vs Pitt

WEEK ONE DEADLINE IS SUNDAY!

wat

GCQuinton

Hey GCQ, I thought we had a year or two where all 12 members stayed last game. I thought it happened at least once in our 10(?) seasons.

We made it to 9 seasons last year. And surprisingly, not for a full 12 members. Under 12 members? Probably. But we've always had someone drop/quit going into the next season, and that's going back to the first league in NCAA 09. This is the first league we've had all 12 members from a season back for another season.

Looks like I gotta go with the gf to get her car checked out after work, and then I'm going to have to do a little more work tonight after we get back. Tomorrow morning/early afternoon will probably work out best.

Doing something at 11 am and no idea if its gonna be 20 minutes or a few hours. I'll just post when I'm back and hopefully you're available.

Top Bottom