• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

GCQuinton

Advanced to Week 5! Deadline's at 8 ET!

And, like with every offseason, how fast we advance in the other phases is based on how fast you guys get to it.

Nightz

I'm done with my recruiting. I thought I had more scholarships. Missed out on a 3* HB prospect who has me first on his list. :(

BigAT

Finished with mine.

After a pretty miserable regular season recruiting, I had a nice surge with the offseason group and jumped up to the #4 recruiting class going into the final week.

Striker

It works all right for me, as well. I only had one prospect left over and he was a low rated OT, which obviously can't hurt if he joins, but I got many recruits in these past several weeks. Should be an interesting upcoming season.

GCQuinton

Advanced to Position Changes! I'm not setting a deadline on this but it'd be great if we could knock this and cutting players out tonight.

I could do the schedules tomorrow afternoon and start the season afterwards if that's how it worked out.

BigAT

Done with mine.

I somehow ended up recruiting FIVE quarterbacks this year and have seven on my roster currently. I know the first position to get hit come cut time.

MrCWS83

I just want to get to cuts tonight. Done with position changes. Where can you see what ranked recruiting class you finished up with?

Done. Somehow the stupid game auto-recruited for me in week 5 so now I have over 70 players. Fucking stupid ass CPU. Hopefully we can advance before the game starts.

GCQuinton

No word from the Owl, Drizz or BPH (FMT, mik and story have been AWOL the last few offseasons so I don't count them), so I guess this is getting pushed back another night.

MrCWS83

No word from the Owl, Drizz or BPH (FMT, mik and story have been AWOL the last few offseasons so I don't count them), so I guess this is getting pushed back another night.
Well I'm probably not going to be able to cut tomorrow since I'm away at work all day. A guy has brought his xbox to the fire station and a group of them have been playing MW3 lately so I'll bring NCAA with me and try to sign in when they aren't killing machines. Soooo you're saying there's a chance

Top Bottom