• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

MrCWS83

If you guys can't play tonight/tomorrow I may as well sim it after Az/AT's game. Figure it out and let me know because the deadline's not getting extended!
mooning.png

MrCWS83

Nope, wasn't aware that a harmless cartoon could be so offensive. Consider myself banned

I've come to the decision I'm going to leave the league, it's been fun and hope to return in 13...I've got a lot of stuff going on now

GCQuinton

Nope, wasn't aware that a harmless cartoon could be so offensive. Consider myself banned

I've come to the decision I'm going to leave the league, it's been fun and hope to return in 13...I've got a lot of stuff going on now

You've already dropped it looks like, so Owl go ahead and play the game I guess. And give that TOS at the top of the page a read sometime while you're at it.

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Five Games

Army (GCQ) vs Navy (Nightz)
#8 Minnesota (BPH) vs #17 Penn State
Clemson (Az) vs #6 Miami
Air Force (Drizz) vs Troy
#1 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs #14 South Carolina

IDLE: #18 Pitt (Striker), #4 Rutgers (BigAT)

Week Five Headlines

Rutgers Emerges A Winner Against Clemson
Army Gunning For Revenge In Their Rivalry Game With Navy
Colorado Coach Resigns To "Spend More Time With Family"
No Surprises: Ole Miss Leads Nation In First Media Poll

Player of the Week

David Parker, HB, Rutgers
27-14 W Against Clemson
16 carries for 124 yards, 3 TD
2 receptions for 18 yards

Rankings

Ole Miss - #1 Coaches, #1 Media
Rutgers - #4 Coaches, #3 Media
Minnesota - #8 Coaches, #11 Media
Pittsburgh - #18 Coaches, #18 Media

Game of the Week

Army vs Navy

WEEK FIVE DEADLINE IS THURSDAY!

Just beat Troy, that was closer than it should've been. 3 picks and a fumble in their territory leads to me getting the go ahead TD with just 29 seconds left.

Nightz

GG man. I thought it was going to be one of those games for me when I threw a pick on like my second offensive play of the game and missed a chip shot FG. Thankfully my defense stepped it up. Jerome Simmons with 2 sacks and a pick. I'm gonna miss this guy when he graduates.

Edit: Btw, sorry about the line drive punts. I'm not trying to do them on purpose. My punter's accuracy sucks and even if I aim for the sideline he kicks it to the middle of the field. :(

GCQuinton

GG man. I thought it was going to be one of those games for me when I threw a pick on like my second offensive play of the game and missed a chip shot FG. Thankfully my defense stepped it up. Jerome Simmons with 2 sacks and a pick. I'm gonna miss this guy when he graduates.

Edit: Btw, sorry about the line drive punts. I'm not trying to do them on purpose. My punter's accuracy sucks and even if I aim for the sideline he kicks it to the middle of the field. :(

No worries.

Looks like Az and BPH are last up. Think BPH is playing his now though.

Striker

Hoping I can recruit before GQ wakes up and advances lol :(

EDIT: Was able to. Still not a whole lot of luck in my board. Only one acceptance so far, a 4* DE. With Colorado bowing out, it is hopefully easier to get the kids who were deciding between PITT/CU.

Done with my game. That damn PSU defense shut my running game down for the most part. I had to rely on my shaky QB to get points. Luckily, he didn't have any turnovers. :)

GCQuinton

Week Six Games

Army (GCQ) vs Northern Illinois
#6 Minnesota (BPH) vs Michigan State
#15 Pitt (Striker) vs #12 Miami
#23 Clemson (Az) vs Georgia Tech
Air Force (Drizz) vs #3 Rutgers (BigAT)
#1 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs #11 Georgia

IDLE: Navy (Nightz)

Week Six Headlines

Navy Blanks Army 14-0, Winning Three Straight In Rivalry
Minnesota Edges Penn State 20-17 In Big Ten Action
Air Force Has Their Hands Full With #3 Rutgers Coming To Town
Clemson's Josh Williams Moves Up To No.2 In Heisman Race

Player of the Week

Jerome Simpson, MLB, Navy
14-0 W Against Army
3 tackles, 2 TFL, 2 sacks

Rankings

Rutgers - #3 Coaches, #2 Media
Minnesota - #6 Coaches, #7 Media
Pittsburgh - #15 Coaches, #16 Media
Clemson - #23 Coaches, #13 Media

Game of the Week

Air Force vs Rutgers

WEEK SIX DEADLINE IS FRIDAY!

GCQuinton

Won my game earlier against Northern Illinois, but it really just confirmed what I was already fearing after my game against Navy/Nightz: this is definitely a transition year on offense. A whole new starting WR corps that can't seem to get open, three new OL starters giving up too many sacks, and none of my HBs can seem to stay healthy for more than a half so we're committee by default.

Our only real solid spot is at QB, but that doesn't really matter because he's getting sacked every other play. Wish I had Corey Spencer for one more year after this since all that stuff above should be solidified by then as they progress, but whoever replaces him will be getting the fruits of that.

GCQuinton

Week Seven Games

Army (GCQ) vs Ball State
#7 Minnesota (BPH) vs #22 Michigan
#9 Pitt (Striker) vs Navy (Nightz)
Air Force (Drizz) vs San Diego State
#4 Rutgers (BigAT) vs #5 Alabama
#1 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs Vanderbilt

IDLE: #23 Clemson (Az)

Week Seven Headlines

Rutgers Blanks Air Force 34-0, And Must Now Prepare For #5 Alabama
Goose Egg Week: Four Teams Pitch Shutouts 
Navy Has Their Hands Full Going To #9 Pittsburgh
Josh Williams Of Clemson Regains Heisman Lead

Player of the Week

Dedrick Johnson, CB, Rutgers
34-0 W Against Air Force
Tackle, 2 ATK, 2 INTs, TD

Rankings

Rutgers - #4 Coaches, #3 Media
Minnesota - #7 Coaches, #7 Media
Pittsburgh - #9 Coaches, #9 Media
Clemson - #23 Coaches, #13 Media

Game of the Week

Pitt vs Navy

WEEK SEVEN DEADLINE IS SATURDAY!

Striker

Feel bad for Vandy, played 2nd, 3rd and 4th stringers entire game and pitched a blow out shut out.
Your 2nd and 3rd string squads are better than most teams starters, including mine!

Striker we play next. When are you available to run all over my team again?
Calvin Hall left for the pros! Cam Meyers and Co. will have to do something different this time around. I haven't been mustering up much all season on the ground.

I should be around most of the morning and afternoon. I work the next four but we should be able to cram it in there somehow. Let me know your availability today so I'll be around and able to play.

Nightz

Your 2nd and 3rd string squads are better than most teams starters, including mine!

Calvin Hall left for the pros! Cam Meyers and Co. will have to do something different this time around. I haven't been mustering up much all season on the ground.

I should be around most of the morning and afternoon. I work the next four but we should be able to cram it in there somehow. Let me know your availability today so I'll be around and able to play.

Is 5 PST too late for you? That's when I get home from work.

Top Bottom