• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

He had a warning + 3 strikes?
comment-friday-damn.jpg

I honestly thought I was the only one who complained. I guess the others did it via pm.

MrCWS83

In your own opinion GCQ, I made a smartass comment. I'm entitled to my opinion calling it the way I see it. I'm not going to get into bitch fest. Notice this isn't the first time things have gotten hot with someone playing Owl and likely not the last

Nightz

GG, Nightz. I thought you had a comeback brewing when you took that fumble for a TD on the punt.

GG, just couldn't get anything going. Doesn't help that my TE didn't want to catch any passes thrown his way. Tebow 1/10, -4 yards.

I thought I could have had something when you were up 14-7 and my D caused a fumble. Instead my lineman picks it up and runs straight into the endzone for a safety. I felt deflated the rest of the game.

GG, just couldn't get anything going. Doesn't help that my TE didn't want to catch any passes thrown his way. Tebow 1/10, -4 yards.

I thought I could have had something when you were up 14-7 and my D caused a fumble. Instead my lineman picks it up and runs straight into the endzone for a safety. I felt deflated the rest of the game.

I will admit that I chuckled everytime I heard them mention "Tebow"

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Three Games

#25 Army (GCQ) vs #3 Rutgers (BigAT)
#9 Minnesota (BPH) vs #20 Oregon
#18 Pitt (Striker) vs NC State
Navy (Nightz) vs Utah
Clemson (Az) vs Virginia
Air Force (Drizz) vs Florida State
#22 Colorado (MrCWS) vs Northwestern

IDLE: #1 Ole Miss (KanZolo)

Week Three Headlines

Ole Miss Defeats Minnesota And Catches Heat From The Gophers Coach
Navy Puts Up A Fight, But Can't Beat Clemson
Scarlet Vs. Black: The Knights Of #3 Rutgers And #25 Army Prepare For Battle
Kirk Herbstreit: "Air Force Will Beat Florida State"

Player of the Week

Trey Walker, DT, Colorado
17-16 W Against Colorado State
5 tackles, 5 TFL, ATK, 3 sacks, FR

Rankings

Ole Miss - #1 Coaches
Rutgers - #3 Coaches
Minnesota - #9 Coaches
Pittsburgh - #18 Coaches
Colorado - #22 Coaches
Army - #25 Coaches

Game of the Week

Army vs Rutgers

WEEK THREE DEADLINE IS SUNDAY!

Just had the craziest game against FSU. Torrential rain throughout. Scoreless first quarter. FSU continually got just out of FG range and went for it on 4th down, turning it over each time. Check out the first TD of the game on the site, was going to the white guy but gets tipped, Thomas comes back for it and gets tackled across the endzone. User FF on a punt. KR for a TD. Crazy game all around. FSU had a TD where the QB scrambles, fumbles, then some1 else picked it up and ran it in.

And as I'm running the ball in FG range to dagger them and make it a 2 score game at the end of the 4th, I fumble the ball. Good thing their very next play was a pick. That game was nuts.

BigAT

GG Q, I wasn't able to really get my running game going as much as I would have liked, but my defense stepped up and I managed to capitalize on a few big passing plays.

GCQuinton

GG Q, I wasn't able to really get my running game going as much as I would have liked, but my defense stepped up and I managed to capitalize on a few big passing plays.

GG, man. It kinda felt like after I scored that first TD the beast was awoken and you pretty much had it from there, lol. But yeah, our run defense played better than I thought. Just gave up too many plays on both sides.

Ah well. Bye week then Navy!

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Four Games

#19 Pitt (Striker) vs Virginia
Navy (Nightz) vs Nevada
#24 Clemson (Az) vs #3 Rutgers (BigAT)
#20 Colorado (MrCWS) vs #1 Ole Miss (KanZolo)

IDLE: Army (GCQ), #8 Minnesota (BPH), Air Force (Drizz)

Week Four Headlines

Air Force Comes Away With The Win Against Florida State
Rutgers Easily Handles Army, And Must Now Prepare For Clemson
Ole Miss Heads Into Big Ten Country To Face Colorado
Navy Begins Their Conference USA Title Defense Against Nevada

Player of the Week

Derrick Walker, HB, Navy
31-7 W Against Utah
28 carries for 144 yards, 3 TD
3 receptions for 28 yards

Rankings

Ole Miss - #1 Coaches
Rutgers - #3 Coaches
Minnesota - #8 Coaches
Pittsburgh - #19 Coaches
Colorado - #20 Coaches
Clemson - #24 Coaches

Game of the Week

Clemson vs Rutgers

WEEK FOUR DEADLINE IS TUESDAY!

MrCWS83

This reminds me of Storybook awhile back...nah, I'm not going to ask her to stop a show. It's just a stupid fucking video game guys

KanZolo

I responded to his pm 20 mins after saying he wanted to get game in ASAP.

Comparing your GF watching Real House wives with storybook watching his wife run a marathon doesn't really compare.

Since trying to schedule 2 people to play for an hour is more difficult then trying to fit in a DVR'd show, yes I would ask her to postpone. Especially when cws works 24 hour shifts. I piss off my fiance everyone I play a user game instead of doing anything around the house.

GCQuinton

If you guys can't play tonight/tomorrow I may as well sim it after Az/AT's game. Figure it out and let me know because the deadline's not getting extended!

BigAT

GG, AT. I would kill to have you or owl's secondary. They close so fast, passing is almost impossible unless the player is wide open.

GG. I love my secondary, but I would give MVP of the game to my D-line. Nice game for Larry Lewis with 3 sacks and 7 total tackles, but Charles Strickland deserves the game ball with 4 solo tackles, a sack and countless quarterback pressures up the middle. Pretty much all 3 of Lewis' sacks came from you being forced to roll out due to Strickland's pressure. He shrugs of linemen so quickly, it's absurd.

Top Bottom