• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 13 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Fourteen Games

#11 NC State (GCQ) vs #19 Wake Forest
Minnesota (BPH) vs #7 Michigan State
#6 Rutgers (BigAT) vs Temple
#21 San Diego State (Nightz) vs UNLV
#5 SMU (EEK tha Cat) vs Tulane
#3 Kansas State (Az) vs Baylor
#18 Kansas (storybook) vs Iowa State
#9 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs Miss State
#2 Ohio (Striker) vs Kent State

OPEN: Utah State (BabeSlayer)

Week Fourteen Headlines

Kansas State Beats Rival Kansas In 21-17 Thriller
System Errors Force Fresno State Coach Mik To Step Down
Commish: Chances Of Inviting Ramirez To Next Year's League "Highly Unlikely"
Nateeasy To Join League As Miami (Ohio), Beginning Next Season

Rankings

Ohio - #2 Coaches, #2 Media, #2 BCS 
Kansas State - #3 Coaches, #3 Media, #3 BCS
SMU - #5 Coaches, #4 Media, #4 BCS
Rutgers - #6 Coaches, #7 Media, #6 BCS
Ole Miss - #9 Coaches, #5 Media, #7 BCS
NC State - #11 Coaches, #11 Media, #11 BCS
Kansas - #18 Coaches, #17 Media, #17 BCS
San Diego State - #21 Coaches, #20 Media, #19 BCS

Player of the Week

Vaness Harris. OLB, San Diego State
52-15 W Against Air Force
4 tackles, 3 TFL, ATK, sack, 2 FR

Game of the Week

Minnesota vs Michigan State

WEEK FOURTEEN DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY!

I'm still irritated about the last catch my player made and gets knocked back in that damn spin animation and ends up losing 4 yards from where he originally caught it.

Just fall down fucker! :\

I just beat Michigan St, but holy shit the CPU tried to screw me. I scored to go up 13 points and with 40 seconds left they are 1st and 10 at their 15. They chuck it downfield and somehow the receiver makes the catch at the 30 AND then they call a facemask! The assholes score in like 1-2 plays and luckily I was able to get the onside. If not, I bet their cheesy ass would have moved down the field in 1 or 2 plays to win.

GCQuinton

LOL

You're such a bitter man Quinton, I'm sorry!

No hard feelings at all, but facts are facts. For whatever reasons, this is the second year in a row you've ditched this league when Madden came out. Even when I was very clear and up front with everybody about doing that going back to the interest thread. Fool me once... That's a spot some other vet could have had that was on the waitlist or a spot for a new guy to build his team.

bobby, if I haven't heard back from Righty10 by tomorrow night the last spot's yours.

Ramirez

No hard feelings at all, but facts are facts. For whatever reasons, this is the second year in a row you've ditched this league when Madden came out. Fool me once...

bobby, if I haven't heard back from Righty10 by tomorrow night the last spot's yours.

Yea, I know, I was just ribbing ya. I really doubt I pick it up next season anyways, as you said I just like Madden more.

Striker

I think Kent State had two OL on the line at one point who were 52 OVR. Good grief.

Washington passed me on the poll, no surprise though. I did not catch to see if they beat Washington State, since the ticker stopped updating their game as their 3rd quarter ended; they were up by six as it was going. If they win that plus their Conference title game, it looks like I'll end up playing them. Not really looking forward to their 99 rated QB.

Also, curse you AT for that OLB. :(

GCQuinton

Just heard from Righty10 and he's in. So we're back at a full 12 members next season. bobby, you're the next vet on the list so if/when somebody else drops, you're the first up.

GCQuinton

Are conference moves only being considered for season 4 still?

Yeah, that's still in place. Basically, people have to be in this league for three seasons before wanting to move around so I'm not just arbitrarily doing it. I've already started to get a couple requests, but the new additions may or may not affect that.

And NC State's David Amerson's Todd McShay's third overall best pro prospect. He knows what's up!

GCQuinton

Week Fifteen Games

#5 Rutgers (BigAT) vs USF
#19 San Diego State (Nightz) vs New Mexico
#3 Kansas State (Az) vs Iowa State
#17 Kansas (storybook) vs Baylor
Utah State (BabeSlayer) vs Texas State

OPEN: EVERYBODY ELSE! DO YOUR RECRUITING!

Week Fifteen Headlines

SMU Coach EEK tha Cat Goes AWOL, But Narrowly Gets The Sim Win 
League Vet Righty10 Slated To Return For Season Three
Kansas State On The Outside Looking In For BCS Title Shot
Commish On The Other League's Death: "Shoulda Took The Under On November"

Rankings

SMU - #4 Coaches, #4 Media, #4 BCS
Rutgers - #5 Coaches, #6 Media, #5 BCS
Ole Miss - #8 Coaches, #5 Media, #7 BCS
NC State - #9 Coaches, #9 Media, #9 BCS
Kansas - #17 Coaches, #16 Media, #16 BCS
San Diego State - #19 Coaches, #18 Media, #18 BCS
Minnesota - #22 Coaches, #22 Media, #19 BCS

Player of the Week

Jeff Scott, HB, Ole Miss
41-21 W Against Miss State
22 carries for 216 yards, 2 TD
4 receptions for 102 yards, 2 TD

Game of the Week

Kansas vs Baylor

WEEK FIFTEEN DEADLINE IS THURSDAY!

Striker

If I had the stats of the Washington QB and not in the top two for Heisman, I would be pissed! His numbers are outrageous.

Close to 4,000 total yards, 44 TD's, and just 3 turnovers. Unless they're upset in the Pac 12 title game, it looks like it'll be us.

Only need four more recruits to finish up the scholarships. Got a 3* running back to move up five points overall, and he went from a B in acceleration to a 97, mmm.

GCQuinton

LOL! Ouch is right.

After all that talking, tell me about it. Same thing happens every year.

If I had the stats of the Washington QB and not in the top two for Heisman, I would be pissed! His numbers are outrageous.

Close to 4,000 total yards, 44 TD's, and just 3 turnovers. Unless they're upset in the Pac 12 title game, it looks like it'll be us.

Only need four more recruits to finish up the scholarships. Got a 3* running back to move up five points overall, and he went from a B in acceleration to a 97, mmm.

I'm going after a nice four star rated FS that's a three star right now that nobody was even sniffing at. Love being able to find gems.

Striker

I got several this season in recruiting, little if any at all last year. One who was just a 2* QB went up to a 63 I believe, and has decent numbers for just a 2* guy. Unfortunately for him I nabbed a 70 rated QB earlier so he'll likely never see the field barring injury or mop up duty. I find more busts at OT/OG than anywhere else it seems like.

The running back is still a 65 also despite the jump, but it's nice to see a player I went after so late be a gem and decent overall. Kind of anxious to see the team next season. New QB, new running backs, and a new OL with four starters graduating.

GCQuinton

Preparing myself for the possible rematch with AT in the Orange Bowl. Georgia Tech's still in the way, but I blanked them earlier in the season so I feel better about that matchup than I would against Miami. More potential overtime craziness lies ahead!

Nightz

I'm up 56-31 near the end of the 3rd. I'm gonna sub in my backups and supersim the 4th. (In case they end up putting me over 60)

GCQuinton

I'm up 56-31 near the end of the 3rd. I'm gonna sub in my backups and supersim the 4th. (In case they end up putting me over 60)

You barely dodged your first strike there with the exact 35 point lead. Like I said before, if you have to manually make sure it doesn't get out of hand that's what you do.

GCQuinton

Conference Championship Week Games

Conference USA Championship: #4 SMU (EEK tha Cat) vs #18 ECU
ACC Championship: #9 NC State (GCQ) vs #24 Georgia Tech
SEC Championship: #8 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs #7 Georgia
MAC Championship: #2 Ohio (Striker) vs Toledo

Conference Championship Week Headlines

Ohio Bobcats One Win Away From First BCS Championship Game
Can Jawan Jamison Inch Up A Spot And Win The Heisman?
Colin Lockett Refuses To Come Out Of Game, Has POTW Caliber Performance
SMU Anticipating Another Trip To The BCS Bowls

Rankings

Rutgers - #5 Coaches, #5 Media, #5 BCS
Ole Miss - #8 Coaches, #6 Media, #7 BCS
NC State - #9 Coaches, #9 Media, #9 BCS
Kansas - #17 Coaches, #16 Media, #16 BCS
San Diego State - #19 Coaches, #18 Media, #18 BCS
Minnesota - #22 Coaches, #22 Media, #19 BCS

Player of the Week

Colin Lockett, WR, San Diego State
66-31 W Against New Mexico
8 receptions for 264 yards, 4 TD

CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK DEADLINE IS FRIDAY!

GCQuinton

NC State, your 2013 ACC Champions! Rematch with AT in the Orange Bowl confirmed.

Striker's last up!

I also never got any real response from anybody on what I planned to do with the BCS Bowls next year (make them all at-large bids), so chime in on that now! Incoming guys can do so as well!

Striker

Bowls at-large sound good to me. Like right now we have many owners in the top ten so in that context we would all be matched up. I like it.

As per our Bowl results now, I narrowly defeat Toledo 21-17, and while I was playing #1 Washington were playing USC. Before I ended the game, the last recap showed Washington up, no idea if they put the nail in the coffin. It didn't look like their star QB Price was playing (injury would be huge).

GCQuinton

Bowl Season Games

Famous Idaho Potato Bowl: Utah State (BabeSlayer) vs Miami (OH)
Las Vegas Bowl: #17 San Diego State (Nightz) vs Oregon State
Capital One Bowl: #19 Minnesota (BPH) vs #11 LSU
Rose Bowl: #4 SMU (EEK tha Cat) vs #7 Wisconsin
Allstate Sugar Bowl: #6 Ole Miss (KanZolo) vs #10 Notre Dame
Orange Bowl: #8 NC State (GCQ) vs #5 Rutgers (BigAT)
Fiesta Bowl: #3 Kansas State (Az) vs #9 Alabama
AT&T Cotton Bowl: #15 Kansas (storybook) vs #13 Tennessee
BCS National Championship: #2 Ohio (Striker) vs #1 Washington

Bowl Season Headlines

Underdog Ohio Heads To Their First BCS National Championship Game
Kansas State Prepares For Alabama Even Though They're Likely Upset
Notre Dame's Amir Carlisle Takes Home The Heisman
NC State And Rutgers Lock Horns For Second Time This Season
Incoming Miami (OH) Coach Nateeasy Watches His Team From Afar Against Utah State

Rankings

Rutgers - #5 Coaches, #6 Media, #5 BCS
Ole Miss - #6 Coaches, #5 Media, #6 BCS
NC State - #8 Coaches, #8 Media, #8 BCS
Kansas - #16 Coaches, #15 Media, #15 BCS
San Diego State - #17 Coaches, #17 Media, #17 BCS
Minnesota - #20 Coaches, #20 Media, #19 BCS

BOWL SEASON DEADLINE IS SUNDAY!

not that it would make much a difference for me (seeings how i'm destined to be the Potato bowl God) but I think all at large makes a lot more sense.

Striker

WVglT.jpg

I'm sure quite easily winning the National Title would have been thrilling by beating a user, but I'll take this for now! My Seniors, notably HB Ryan Boykin, and MLB Keith Moore had big seasons, and leave the school by winning it all!

Game wasn't too tough defensively like I may have predicted, but I had to cover every inch of the field because they had a lot of speed. Heisman hopeful QB Keith Price was picked four times and Bobcat HB Beau Blakenship ran for three scores. I had to go to Blakenship and Hammond since Boykin injured his wrist in the second quarter. Thankfully these guys stepped up and were able break a few tackles when the marker was right there. No real highlights except for a nice counter where my TE and Center engaged a Safety and LB which allowed Hammond to break free for 47 yards.

Nateeasy I'm sure you will be able to turn your team around and be stomping my Aggies in no time, but just so you know what you are walking into....

your quarterback threw 8 interceptions.
your half back rushed for a total of negative 12 yards on 7 attempts.
your total yardage was 86 yards.

BTW you all should watch the video highlight I uploaded it is indicative of the entire game. Everything going right for Utah State, everything going wrong for MU...and its just a hilarious video.

I'm currently in the hospital (son born today, yeah!) but since I need to come home to feed and let the dog out, I'll possibly be able to get the game in before Sunday night.

Top Bottom